About this listing
I am Alex, my wife Rada and I welcome you to our villa. We moved from Russia to Bali in 2012, and would love to have you as our guests.
If it's your first time in Bali, don't worry because we have all the answers to questions you may have about your trip.
Here is some information you will find helpful for your trip to Bali:
About Our Villa:
* 5 Bedrooms: Each room has a level of comfort if you are a solo traveler, couple, or family.
* Air Conditioning: Every room comes with an air conditioning to keep you cool during the hot days in Bali.
* 100% Balinese style construction with rooftop tiles, and open design unique to Bali.
* Breakfast: We provide a light breakfast for you every morning during your stay at our villa
* New Design: We recently remodeled the kitchen, pool, and living room in October 2013
* Wi-Fi Internet: Broadband internet provided with dedicated password protection
* Housekeeping: Dedicated helper to clean and maintaing your room during your stay
* Laundry Service: Our helper can help take your clothes to laundromat (2-days turnaround)
* Our dream is to make this villa a place like home for you in Bali.
*This is wonderful room, called "Laguna" in a modern style with Balinese decor.
*Topic-marine. The room has everything you need for your comfort: hot water, air conditioning, Wi-Fi - Internet.
*Large bed (queen size), with a new orthopedic mattress.
*Room decorated with sea elements. The canopy gives the number charm, and of course, protects against pesky mosquitoes at times.
*The furniture in the room, namely, table and shelf handmade, two closets, a desk and stool, made of teak wood.
*Large bathroom with shower.
*Windows face the sunny side, the pool, the statue of the goddess of water.
*Under the windows of rooms miniature garden.
What Makes Us Different?
* We moved to Bali in 2012 from Russia, so we know every question, problem, and worry you will have about visiting Bali
* Bicycles, motorbikes, cars, and drivers are available for rental
* Our special drivers speak good English, know Bali well and won't get lost like may taxis.
* If you need visa extensions, we also have special travel agents that can help you.
* Outdoor kitchen (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Pool (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Community living room (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Cinema and Projector
* Bike, Motorbike, and Car Rentals
* Dedicated drivers with good English available for hire (hourly or full-day)
* 11-minutes away from the sandy beaches of Sanur, accessible by foot, bicycle, or motorbike.
Information About Sanur:
* Sanur is located on the Eastern side of Bali, known for being more relaxed, quite, and calmness
* It is less crowded and touristy compared to Kuta or Seminyak
* Many shops, cafes, and restaurants are on the main road of Sanur (Tambligan)
* Beaches in Sanur have no waves, so they are friendly for infants and young children to swim in.
* Algae in the beach water has healing properties - including anti-cancer, anti-cellulite, and treatment of chronic diseases
* Taxi from Sanur to Seminyak, Kuta, or western side of Bali is around $3 - $6 USD.
* Bluebird Taxi is the preferred taxi service in Bali, as they always use meters and have responsible drivers.
Getting To Sanur From Airport
* Sanur to Airport (DPS) takes 10-20 minutes by car, and we have dedicated drivers available to pick you up.
* Airport taxis do not use metered rates, so unfortunately you must negotiate.
* It will cost around $8-$15 USD depending on traffic.
* Many taxi drivers at the airport are immigrants and do not know Bali well, so please order our transfer in advance.
* Our driver has a very comfortable car.
Renting / Riding A Motorbike:
* We have motorbikes available for rental for either one day, one week, or one month and more.
* To ride a motorbike in Bali, you will need an International Driver's Permit.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you!
No smoking inside the rooms.
• Don’t use or store any drugs in the house. Remember that in Indonesian laws punishment for using drugs is the death penalty.
• Please turn off AC, lights etc. when you leave your room and the house.
• Please close the door when you leave or plan to sleep.
• Only the person who signed for the house can stay on the premises.
• We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your property, or yourself.
• Any loss or damage to property of the house paid by guests.
• Please park motorbike and car in the designated parking area provided.
• Check out time is 12.00 p.m. Check in time is 2 p.m.
• If you want to check out after 12.00 you need pay 100% of the house rate.
• Long-stay discounts are only given when you pay for the whole period in advance.
Thank you! Wish you a pleasant stay!
Правила виллы “Лотос”.
Запрещено в целях безопасности хождение по столовой в мокром виде (после бассейна).
Запрещено курить в местах сбора людей (кроме кальяна).
Порча имущества, даже на 5%, возмещается в полном объеме.
Запрещено выносить за пределы вилы любое имущество без разрешения администратора.
Запрещено использование кондиционера с открытыми окнами ли в отсутствии кого либо в комнате.
Администрация не несет ответственности за вещи оставленные без присмотра.
Запрещено просмотр фильмов на экране с проектором в дневное время.
Запрещено самостоятельное управление проектором в режиме 3 D.
Запрещено распитие спиртных напитков на общей территории с компанией гостей (не клиентов “Лотоса”) без уведомления администратора и согласия третьих лиц (клиентов лотоса).
Запрещено громкая музыка после 23.00.
Смена белья происходит 1 раз в неделю. Внеплановая стирка имущества “Лотоса” - один запуск стиральной машины - 15 000 рупий.
Прокат велосипеда в сутки 10 000 рупий.
Запрещено приносить в номер и на территорию вилы материалы, способные испортить или испачкать имущество виллы (пластилин, краски, фломастеры).
Чаевые для уборщицы остаются на Ваше усмотрение.
Запрещены ругательства нецензурной бранью на всей территории виллы.
Время проведения завтрака с 9.00 до 11.00 (если завтрак включен в стоимость проживания).
Если Вам необходимо перенести время завтрака об этом необходимо сообщить до 20.00 предыдущего дня (если завтрак включен в стоимость проживания).
На кухне и в столовой самообслуживание (кроме завтрака включенного в стоимость). Клиенты сами убирают за собой и моют посуду.
Запрещено использование холодильника на кухне.
Регистрация в номер после 14 часов дня.
Выписка из номера до 12 часов дня.
Расчет за проживание производится до 12.00 часов дня.
Точка отсчета времени проживания считается 24.00 часа.
This guest house is very nice, quiet and peaceful, that looks like the pictures. Our dear Herman and all the staff have done their best to make our stay as good as possible (swimming pool, wifi, motorbike...). Thanks for these days! Mathilde and Guillaume
Nice place to stay! The staff is very friendly and helpfull. The room is really small but had everything you need.
We enjoyed staying at the Villa Lotus. The staff were very friendly, the owners chilled and cool people, breakfast varied and tasty, and the villa charming and relaxing.
To go further into it, here are some pros and cons.
- Internet access was fast and reliable for Bali. I stayed here for a week and was telecommuting the whole time. The connection was reliable enough to have Skype meetings and downloading medium sized files here was no problem. Overall I was getting about 3 Mbit download speed.
- The building is pretty much what you see in the photos and better in person. It's a beautiful property that is well decorated in the Bali style. The swimming pool, while not big, was good enough for us to cool down in after a day out.
- The breakfast consisted of fruits, cereal, toast, and whatever they cook up for you that morning. They never gave us the same thing twice during out week's stay.
- The staff. Genuine smiles all around and provided all the help we needed behind the scenes and when we asked for something.
- We had the smallest room of the villa and it was rather small. We spent a lot of time lounging out by the big sofa bed in front of the swimming pool so this worked out okay.
Overall we enjoyed our stay here and wouldn't hesitate to recommend the place to other folks reading this review.
We had such a good stay here. It was very beautiful and relaxing. The room was small, but had everything you needed. Especially when you're in such a wonderful place, you don't need a lot. Herman and the rest of the staff tried to make your stay as comfortable as possible. And they did. We would definitely come back when going to Sanur.
Alexander is a great guy and has two beautiful villas. Communication was fast and his staff are very friendly. Only issue was that he has two properties on the same listing so I thought I was staying at one place when I actually ended up at another. Alexander helped to sort things out in the end.
Alex and his wife Tania, are very spontanuous pleople who are very helpfull.
We had a great time at their villa where the staff is doing their best to feel you at home.
We thank them for their hospitality.
Great little place with nice furnishings. Lovely pool and was great to be picked up at the airport. Thanks!
This host has 62 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews