This is beautiful room in villa with share swimming pool and big open air kitchen. The room has 9 square meters and veranda 6 meters, own toilet with shower and own refrigerator. Our address Jalan Lantang Hidung #36.
I am Alex, my wife Rada and I welcome you to our villa. We moved from Russia to Bali in 2012, and would love to have you as our guests.
If it's your first time in Bali, don't worry because we have all the answers to questions you may have about your trip.
Here is some information you will find helpful for your trip to Bali:
About Our Villa:
* 5 Bedrooms: Each room has a level of comfort if you are a solo traveler, couple, or family.
* Air Conditioning: Every room comes with an air conditioning to keep you cool during the hot days in Bali.
* 100% Balinese style construction with rooftop tiles, and open design unique to Bali.
* Breakfast: We provide a light breakfast for you every morning during your stay at our villa
* New Design: We recently remodeled the kitchen, pool, and living room in October 2013
* Wi-Fi Internet: Broadband internet provided with dedicated password protection
* Housekeeping: Dedicated helper to clean and maintaing your room during your stay
* Laundry Service: Our helper can help take your clothes to laundromat (2-days turnaround)
* Our dream is to make this villa a place like home for you in Bali.
*This is wonderful room, called "Laguna" in a modern style with Balinese decor.
*Topic-marine. The room has everything you need for your comfort: hot water, air conditioning, Wi-Fi - Internet.
*Large bed (queen size), with a new orthopedic mattress.
*Room decorated with sea elements. The canopy gives the number charm, and of course, protects against pesky mosquitoes at times.
*The furniture in the room, namely, table and shelf handmade, two closets, a desk and stool, made of teak wood.
*Large bathroom with shower.
*Windows face the sunny side, the pool, the statue of the goddess of water.
*Under the windows of rooms miniature garden.
What Makes Us Different?
* We moved to Bali in 2012 from Russia, so we know every question, problem, and worry you will have about visiting Bali
* Bicycles, motorbikes, cars, and drivers are available for rental
* Our special drivers speak good English, know Bali well and won't get lost like may taxis.
* If you need visa extensions, we also have special travel agents that can help you.
* Outdoor kitchen (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Pool (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Community living room (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Cinema and Projector
* Bike, Motorbike, and Car Rentals
* Dedicated drivers with good English available for hire (hourly or full-day)
* 11-minutes away from the sandy beaches of Sanur, accessible by foot, bicycle, or motorbike.
Information About Sanur:
* Sanur is located on the Eastern side of Bali, known for being more relaxed, quite, and calmness
* It is less crowded and touristy compared to Kuta or Seminyak
* Many shops, cafes, and restaurants are on the main road of Sanur (Tambligan)
* Beaches in Sanur have no waves, so they are friendly for infants and young children to swim in.
* Algae in the beach water has healing properties - including anti-cancer, anti-cellulite, and treatment of chronic diseases
* Taxi from Sanur to Seminyak, Kuta, or western side of Bali is around $3 - $6 USD.
* Bluebird Taxi is the preferred taxi service in Bali, as they always use meters and have responsible drivers.
Getting To Sanur From Airport
* Sanur to Airport (DPS) takes 10-20 minutes by car, and we have dedicated drivers available to pick you up.
* Airport taxis do not use metered rates, so unfortunately you must negotiate.
* It will cost around $8-$15 USD depending on traffic.
* Many taxi drivers at the airport are immigrants and do not know Bali well, so please order our transfer in advance.
* Our driver has a very comfortable car.
Renting / Riding A Motorbike:
* We have motorbikes available for rental for either one day, one week, or one month and more.
* To ride a motorbike in Bali, you will need an International Driver's Permit.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you!