I am Alex, my wife Rada and I welcome you to our villa. We moved from Russia to Bali in 2012, and would love to have you as our guests.
If it's your first time in Bali, don't worry because we have all the answers to questions you may have about your trip.
Here is some information you will find helpful for your trip to Bali:
About Our Villa:
* 5 Bedrooms: Each room has a level of comfort if you are a solo traveler, couple, or family.
* Air Conditioning: Every room comes with an air conditioning to keep you cool during the hot days in Bali.
* 100% Balinese style construction with rooftop tiles, and open design unique to Bali.
* Breakfast: We provide a light breakfast for you every morning during your stay at our villa
* New Design: We recently remodeled the kitchen, pool, and living room in October 2013
* Wi-Fi Internet: Broadband internet provided with dedicated password protection
* Housekeeping: Dedicated helper to clean and maintaing your room during your stay
* Laundry Service: Our helper can help take your clothes to laundromat (2-days turnaround)
* Our dream is to make this villa a place like home for you in Bali.
*This is wonderful room, called "Laguna" in a modern style with Balinese decor.
*Topic-marine. The room has everything you need for your comfort: hot water, air conditioning, Wi-Fi - Internet.
*Large bed (queen size), with a new orthopedic mattress.
*Room decorated with sea elements. The canopy gives the number charm, and of course, protects against pesky mosquitoes at times.
*The furniture in the room, namely, table and shelf handmade, two closets, a desk and stool, made of teak wood.
*Large bathroom with shower.
*Windows face the sunny side, the pool, the statue of the goddess of water.
*Under the windows of rooms miniature garden.
What Makes Us Different?
* We moved to Bali in 2012 from Russia, so we know every question, problem, and worry you will have about visiting Bali
* Bicycles, motorbikes, cars, and drivers are available for rental
* Our special drivers speak good English, know Bali well and won't get lost like may taxis.
* If you need visa extensions, we also have special travel agents that can help you.
* Outdoor kitchen (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Pool (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Community living room (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Cinema and Projector
* Bike, Motorbike, and Car Rentals
* Dedicated drivers with good English available for hire (hourly or full-day)
* 11-minutes away from the sandy beaches of Sanur, accessible by foot, bicycle, or motorbike.
Information About Sanur:
* Sanur is located on the Eastern side of Bali, known for being more relaxed, quite, and calmness
* It is less crowded and touristy compared to Kuta or Seminyak
* Many shops, cafes, and restaurants are on the main road of Sanur (Tambligan)
* Beaches in Sanur have no waves, so they are friendly for infants and young children to swim in.
* Algae in the beach water has healing properties - including anti-cancer, anti-cellulite, and treatment of chronic diseases
* Taxi from Sanur to Seminyak, Kuta, or western side of Bali is around $3 - $6 USD.
* Bluebird Taxi is the preferred taxi service in Bali, as they always use meters and have responsible drivers.
Getting To Sanur From Airport
* Sanur to Airport (DPS) takes 10-20 minutes by car, and we have dedicated drivers available to pick you up.
* Airport taxis do not use metered rates, so unfortunately you must negotiate.
* It will cost around $8-$15 USD depending on traffic.
* Many taxi drivers at the airport are immigrants and do not know Bali well, so please order our transfer in advance.
* Our driver has a very comfortable car.
Renting / Riding A Motorbike:
* We have motorbikes available for rental for either one day, one week, or one month and more.
* To ride a motorbike in Bali, you will need an International Driver's Permit.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$190 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$630 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Very nice and clean appartements with great hosts, you can just spend an evening with them sitting with a Shisha and talking about life, awesome! The Gazebo we had was unique and beautiful, pool is very very clean and the breakfast is a perfect start in the day :)
Great accomadations and very friendly staff. Everything was clean and well maintained. We ended up with a room in a different villa than we booked. Finding the location was very difficult for the taxi driver, and the directions provided by Alex were lacking. However he did come out and meet us and was very friendly. We saw Alex only two times over the course of a week - as it was our first time in Sanur, we would have enjoyed our visit more with more guidance and help navigating the city and surrounding areas. Probably would not stay again and try our luck elsewhere - although the value for the money is very good.
Amazing Host. Very friendly and even gave me a better place to stay because of reparations at the place I was initially supposed to stay at. Was also pleasantly surprised that they provided a light breakfast in the morning.
Will definitely stay there again when i go back to sanur.
Heerlijk plekkie, we hebben ons heerlijk vermaakt, ruime kamer lekker zwembadje. Fijne verzorging . Alex regelde scooter en was zeer behulpzaam .
Perfect accommodation suitable for any kind of rest: physical and mental. Villa is very atmospheric inside, nice expensive decor and furniture, well maintained green grass, gazebo for yoga and meditations. But everything seems to be bleak in comparison to host's Alex and Tanya friendliness and hospitality. Truly kind-natured people.
I strongly recommend this place for either short or long stay, you won't be disappointed!
Alex and Tanya are one of the best hosts I have ever had. Being the first time in Bali they have many useful tips, and can help you with motorbike rentals, drivers to recommend, and general tips about what they've learned from living in Bali.
Alex is always happy to make sure everyone is taken care of, and he enjoys having a welcome tea/coffee when you check-in if the scheduling makes sense. They have remodeled this villa with a new kitchen, pool, and rooms so you will definitely like it.
Sanur is a quiet place and more suited for those that just want to relax and take it easy. The rooms in their villa are very suitable for small families (4-5) or couples.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.