Spacious & Beautiful 3 Bed, 2 Bath Derby Rental
Enjoy this cute and comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with over 2,000 sq. ft. of well-appointed furnishings for your Derby stay! This home is conveniently located in the charming Louisville neighborhood of St. Matthews, within walking distance to Seneca Park and close to everything you need to make your Derby stay special!
3 bedrooms, 2 full baths
Approximately 2,000 sq. ft.
- Family room with TV & DVD player
- Large basement den with large sectional (seats 8-10) w/TV & DVD player
- Eat-in kitchen
- Eating area in basement
- Gourmet kitchen featuring beautiful custom cabinetry, large countertop space, tile floor, pantry, dishwasher, gas stove & oven, microwave, fridge (w/ice maker), Keurig coffee maker, Kitchen Aid stand mixer, stainless steel pots/pans, dishes, flatware, etc.
- Secluded Master Suite (upstairs) with King bed w/down comforter & duvet, large walk-in closet, en suite master bath - with toilet, linen closet, stand-up shower, and large vanity with sink.
- Bedroom 2: Queen-bed (first floor)
- Bedroom 3: Double-bed (first floor)
- Basement: Double-bed available if desired in secluded area of basement, though without door
- Updated full bath on first floor
- Updated full bath on second floor - master suite
- Large patio area with outdoor table that seats 6 comfortably with umbrella
- Four-burner stainless gas grill for outdoor cooking and entertaining!
- Fenced-in backyard with room to run
- Off-street parking
- Cable TV
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- iPod/iPhone docking station w/speakers
- Washer & Dryer available if needed
- Convenient to both I-64 and I-264
- Only 10 minutes from Churchill Downs
- Only 10 minutes from Downtown (Fourth Street Live!, Waterfront Park, NuLu/East Market District, Galleries, etc.)
-Walking distance to St. Matthew's area bars--Drakes, 60 West, Tin Roof, Molly Malone's, Diamonds, Gerstles, Bluegrass Brewing Company, Sky Bar
- Walking distance to: Walgreens, Starbucks, Banks and lots of great local restaurants (Lotsa Pasta, Simply Thai, Homemade Ice Cream and Pie Kitchen, Graeter's Ice Cream , Namnam Café, Mellow Mushroom, Coal's Pizza, Plehn's Bakery - just to name a few!)
- Great Shopping -- Close to boutiques on Frankfort Ave and Lexington Rd, Whole Foods, Kroger, Trader Joe's, World Market, Mall St. Matthews and Oxmoor Mall - all very close!
- Walking distance to Seneca Park
- Close to Cherokee Park
- Close to the vibrant Highlands and Crescent Hill neighborhoods
Warner Ave -- St Matthews Louisville, KY 40207
$1,400 per night, 3 night minimum between May 2nd- May 5th.
Please contact Marian with any questions by responding to this post
Thanks for your interest in our property!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.