Cozy place, walking distance to city center. Tram stop to center/airport 1 min walk. Unique location, great view. Just few meters from historical Malostransky cemetery and Bertramka.
No elevator, 4th floor.
- less than 1 min walk from tram stop to city center
- direct tram to main railway station (trams 9, 15)
- direct bus from/to airport 1 stop from here (bus 191)
- unique view
Neighborhood (less than 5 mins walk):
- MaxLaser game center (next door)
- Malostransky cemetery - historical cemetery ( built in 1680)
- grocery store
10 mins walk or 1 tram stop:
- Bertramka - is a villa in Prague notable because of visits by Mozart. Now it is a museum dedicated to the memory of Mozart and to the former owners and Mozart's hosts.
- Andel metro yellow line/tram/bus stop
- Novy Smichov shopping center
20-25 mins walk or 3-4 tram stops (direct):
- Petrin - the hill, almost entirely covered with parks, is a favorite recreational area for the inhabitants of Prague.
- The Infant Jesus of Prague - located in the Carmelite Church of Our Lady Victorious in Malá Strana
- Mala Strana - one of Prague´s most historic regions
- Dancing house
As you can see this is a perfect location.
You will stay in cozy apartment in a nice neighborhood.
Shared room = kitchen/living room. You will sleep here alone, the only time I will walk in would be when cooking.
There is a fully equipped kitchen for ones who like to cook.
You will have clean bed sheets, orthopedic pillows (suitable for people with allergy),towels and bathroom with all necessary amenities.
I have no elevator, its 4th floor but no need to be afraid.
Please read house rules before booking.
Interaction with guests
In case of any need I am on the phone. Feel free to ask for any help.
City maps, brochures are complementary.
Please use valid phone number or make sure you can use app, otherwise I cannot reach you before your arrival. I have a regular job so need to organize check in in time.
Other things to note
No elevator in building
No free parking around
CLEANING FEE does not include washing dishes and kitchen after you are done with cooking. Please always clean up after you finish cooking. Always keep common area clean.Thank you.
Check-in time is usually 3pm. In case its possible earlier I will let you know. It might happen I have to stay longer at work and checkin is later than 3pm but I will always inform you in time.
Please take off your shoes in the hall (slippers provided)
No smoking in apartment!
No parties or loud music please.
Check out time is 11:00am ( sometimes even later- depends on current situation).
No noise from 10pm until 6am, thats a building and property codex.
NO SHOES INSIDE THE APARTMENT. SLIPPERS ARE PROVIDED.
YOU AUTOMATICALLY AGREE WITH FOLLOWING HOUSE RULES WHEN BOOKING MY PLACE.
PLEASE READ ALSO HOUSE MANUAL YOU WILL FIND IN YOUR ROOM.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WORKING PHONE BEFORE YOU MAKE A RESERVATION. OR WORKING AIRBNB ON THE ARRIVAL DAY.
You must have working phone number so I can reach you. Im traveling most of the time so need to coordinate.
If you are not following check out time rules, there will be 10€ fee.
I have busy working schedule and spend lot of time abroad traveling.
Due to this fact, I usually ask a friend of mine to help with check ins.
Please make sure you read all rules and are ok with following them :)