About this listing
2 BD VACATION RENTAL + CAR
BEST DEAL IN PLAYA EXPLORE THIS PARADISE!
New super equipped condo, WiFi, Chromecast, Pool & Outdoor Grill in secure complex. 4 miles, 6 min. the from beach and 5ta. Cabs only $35 pesos (2 USD) Newest area, close to Groceries, Laundry, Restaurants, Walmart and las Americas Mall.
Car: PT Cruiser, fits 5 people for trips around Playa like Tulum, Cancun, Akumal, Pyramids, Cenotes, Xplor, Xel-Ha, Xcaret. Assigned parking space. Reach anything in Playa within 10 min.
This unit is extremely well equipped with high quality furniture, and all services. I keep the left side of the closet locked int he master bedroom as I leave my personal stuff there. The other side of the closet, and the whole closet in the second bedroom is available for you to use.
It's located on the 3rd floor in one of the newest condo development of playa del carmen.
Excellent location, easy to get anywhere, cheap cabs to 5ta and the beach, amazing safe community.
PLEASE READ THE HOUSE RULES BEFORE BOOKING.
APARTMENT & EQUIPMENT:
• High Speed WiFi 5Mbs
• LED 42" Full HD FlatScreen with Chromecast
• Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Coutnertop & Stainless Steel Appliances & Knifes.
• Coffee machine, Blender, Microwave, Stove & Fridge
• Complete dining set for 6 people + extras
• Hair Dryer & Iron provided
• Mini-Split Quite Air Conditioning Units in Every Room with Remote Control
• Posturepedic Beds. Queen in the Master Bedroom, 2 Individual Beds in the 2nd Bedroom
• Built-in Full Closets
• Contemporary L-Shapped Futton in Living Room. Sleeps 2 Adults or 1 adult and 2 Kids.
• Bathroom with Tempered Glass and Contemporary Sink
• Marble-top Table with Suede Chocolate Chairs. Seats 6 people
• First Aid Kit + Emergency Fire Extinguisher
• Organic bamboo stylish blinds
• High efficiency gas water heater with endless hot running water.
• Extra-thick futton for an extra person to sleep in the livingroom floor.
BUILDING & COMMUNITY:
• Safe Gated Bulding
• Assigned Parking Spot + Additional Guest Parking
• Private 3rd Floor Unit Location
• Swimming Pool with Shower & Bathrooms, Grill, Palapa and Tables
• Recreational Park
• Free Yoga 3 times per week
• Walking distance restaurants & groceries (mexican food, tacos, pizza, oxxo store)
• 3 Min. Ride to Super Walmart, where you can find anything.
• 3 Min. Ride to Plaza Las Americas. The newest Shopping Mall in Playa del Carmen. With shops, restaurants and state of the art Cinepolis Movie theater.
• Inexpensive laundry drop-off
• Easy public transportation ($30 pesos cab ride to most of playa del carmen. About $3USD)
Swimming pool, outdoor grill, gated parking, park inside the complex.
Interaction with Guests
I leave guests to themselves to enjoy the place and only come by if needed.
Newest neighborhood in playa del carmen, next to plaza las americas, walmart, chedraui, restaurants, laundry and public transportation. Very safe, and nice community.
Easy public transportation. Cheap $35 pesos cabs to the beach and 5th ave. Transportation running all day only a block away.
Playa del Carmen:
To buy food near the house, go to Plaza Americas and go into Chedarui. It’s a full grocery store. You can also go to Walmart and Mega which are at both and Constituyentes
5th ave walk it all
Mamitas beach is the most famous beach in playa. Playacar is a quieter beach
Hangover bar, just by mamitas beach is the bar that I opened with my friend a while ago. Good food and drinks. Cheap
Fusion bar, go there around 6pm to see sunset. Live music every day, super chill setting and tables on the beach.
Cocobongo a must do in playa!! Nightclub with show, free bar
Salsa: Salsanera, in front of cocobongo
All kinds of music: Mandala, Palazzo, Carnival Royal
Electronica: Santanera, Canival Royal
To Eat: Hangover Bar, El Diez on 5ta, La Fisheria on 5ta. Breakfast, Toks is cheap in Plaza las Americas
Parking is difficult inside playa del carmen, if you have a car leave it unless you are going out of playa
Cultural shows and ecotourism: Xcaret, Xelha, Xplor
Snorkeling: Go to Cozumel, send best in the world
Cenotes: Dos ojos is the best one, this you can’t miss while visiting here. Get a full guided tour, they provide gear lamps and a guide.
The best beaches in the world
Dos ojos cenote is 5 min.. before getting to Tulum
Tulum ruins, you can’t miss, magical place
Zona Hotelera is where the best beaches, hotels and places to eat and party are at in Tulum. You need to take a road to the left when entering Tulum. First Stop Light.
El Gitano is a great restaurant and nightlife
Papaya Playa also great for dining and nightlife
Things in tulum die around 11pm weekdays and 2am weekends. For more partying go to Tulum Pueblo where it ends around 5am.
This is an all day trip that you need to plan for. If you have a car you can drive there. If not you can buy a tour from 5ta Ave. ADO which are the buses that go almost everywhere will also take you day.
Other Things to Note
* NEW DEDICATED HIGH SPEED WiFi INTERNET
As you can see from the reviews, the only complaint people have had is the internet connection as there are no services yet as it's the newest are of Playa del Carmen. For that reason, I have installed a microwave antena on the roof of the condo which will give you a 5Mbs dedicated connection.
1. No pets (of any kind)
2. No smoking (in apartment or hallway)
3. No loud music after midnight
4. Always use sheets when sleeping on futon, which are located in the closet of the second bedroom.
5. Turn off AC upon leaving the apartment
6. Double lock back and front doors. And close all windows before leaving.
7. No moving furniture around. Marble-top Table is heavy and fragile if moved. Bases for beds are made out of wood and not made to be dragged.
8. No more than 6 guests at the time.
9. No modifications to the premises of any kind.
10. No sublets without prior authorization.
11. Garbage containers located by front gate
12. Wet towels always hang in the back patio and not on chairs or any furniture inside the unit. As it ruins the furniture and wood on the chairs.
13. If you come from the beach with sand, rinse off first by the pool before entering the unit.
14. Please keep in mind the price you are paying is only for the unit. The car is being to provided to you as purely complementary and it is not part of the airbnb contract. Copy of driver's license and $500 USD cash deposit is required to operate the vehicle. Full refund once car is returned in same condition with same amount of gas as received.
About the Host, William
High energy Entrepreneur running businesses in the areas of Internet Marketing, Print Marketing and Real Estate. My life moto is: Life is not meant to be figured out, it's meant to be lived!
Love to travel every time I get a chance, and that means about every couple of months. Always looking for a nice and affordable place to stay. At the same time, I'm also a host and have several properties that I rent through Airbnb. I treat my guests just the same way I expect to be treated.