About this listing
A NEW 3000 SQ FT HOME WITH 3 FULL SIZE BEDROOMS EACH WITH 3 PIECE ENSUITE. A LARGE LIVING ROOM FORMAL DINING ROOM FULL KITCHEN AND HALF BATH ON THE MAIN FLOOR. IN THE COMPOUND IS A SWIMMING POOL BEAUTIFUL GARDENS PARKING AND A SUITE FOR 2 MORE.
NEW PRIVATE HOME A FULL 280 m\2 (3000 sq ft) WITH POOL A/C AND BEAUTIFUL GARDEN LOCATED IN LA VELETA TULUM
For your comfort; this well maintained property is fully air conditioned plus fans in every room. Modern and luxurious furniture throughout gives ambiance and comfort to your surroundings.
The first floor has a spacious living room with 52" LCD TV and internet, a fully equipped kitchen and formal dining room, entrance hall and 2 piece bathroom.
The second floor has 3 bedrooms (one with king size bed, one with queen size bed and one with 2 twin beds) each with outdoor sitting area and private 3 piece bathrooms.
There is a beautiful garden with pool, jacuzzi and BBQ area; also secure private off street parking.
Drinking water is our osmosis or bottled water. Tap water for all general uses is of excellent quality, is unlimited from our own well, fully pressurized, heated and softened (not common in Mexico) .
Our home is located in LA VELETA, the newest residential area of TULUM just at the south end of the village. We have 2 convenience stores within a block. The first restaurant and the best fish restaurant in town are 3/4 km (2 mins). The center of Tulum is 1 and 3/4 km (3 mins), The public beach is 7 1/2 km (12 mins). The hotel zone beaches are some closer some further. All these distances are driving well below the 40 km speed limit.
I am sure you would have a great time visiting Tulum from our home. You can walk any place you like. We have 24/7 walking police patrols on the street. Security in this area is excellent with streets lighted and paved.
Accommodation is for 6 persons in the house and 2 more in studio.
The studio is 430 sq ft, fully equipped for independent living; is furnished, has private bathroom, and kitchenette with fridge and cooking facilities.
You will have all the comforts of your own home plus the beauty and warmth of the Caribbean Sea only minutes away. Other attraction in the area include many beautiful cenotes, Mayan ruins and Major theme parks. With all the home amenities plus the quiet secure pool, garden and jacuzzi. This property will make this holiday and your stay in Tulum, your most enjoyable ever.
GUESTS WILL ENJOY THEIR TIME IN OUR PRIVATE OASIS AT HOME. WE ARE LOCATED IN THE QUIET SERENITY AND SECURITY OF THE DISTRICT OF LA VELETA, THE NEWEST DEVELOPMENT IN TULUM. A FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN, THE POOL, THE OUTDOOR FURNISHING, GAS BARBEQUE AND GARDENS PLUS LARGE PATIOS AND PRIVATE BATHS WILL ENSURE THE COMFORT AND ENJOYMENT OF YOUR TULUM HOLIDAY. GUESTS HAVE ACCESS TO THE FULL PROPERTY WITH EXCEPTION OF THE UTILITY ROOM ROOF AND THE STUDIO APARTMENT (UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INCLUDED).
Interaction with Guests
WE ARE HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN OUR HOME FOR YOUR TULUM HOLIDAY AND WE WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE YOUR STAY THE BEST HOLIDAY POSSIBLE. ON ARRIVAL WE WELCOME OUR GUESTS WITH A QUICK TOUR OF THE PROPERTY AND FACILITIES AND IF THE GUESTS WISH A BRIEF TOUR OF THE TOWN WITH OUR RECOMMENDATIONS. AS THE HOUSE IS A STAND ALONE UNIT WE PROVIDE A CELL PHONE FOR CONTACT WITH US AT ANY TIME FOR INFORMATION, HELP OR QUESTIONS CALL (phone number hidden)
IN LA VELETA you will enjoy a private and secure home surrounded by an equal number of expat homes and Mexican residences. The area is quet friendly and safe. Close by up on the highway are several restaurants and bars but for enough away that you do not hear them.
WE ARE WALKING DISTANCE FROM ANYWHERE IN TULUM. HOWEVER A CAR MAKES THINGS EASIER BICYCLES AND TAXIS ARE READILY AVAILABLE AND NOT EXPENSIVE.
Terms of the Agreement:
1. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT ON WHEN NOT IN THE HOUSE. We have removed the paragraph covering excess electricity use charge. In 3 years we had only invoked it one time. THE METER IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL TO SEE AT THE FRONT OF THE PROPERTY.
2. The Landlord or his representative have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately.
3.The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
4. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall have the right to deduct costs of said services and any loss of revenue from the security deposit or if insufficient security deposit, shall charge the credit card of the tenant for the above and for any damage to the premises or its furnishings.
5. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins along the curb for pickup. Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals. Further caution: DO NOT LEAVE FOOD EXPOSED IN THE PREMISE. IT ATTRACTS PESTS.
6. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
7. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
8. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
9. The Tenants listed above shall be the only persons to reside or sleep on the premises.
10. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
11. There shall be NO SMOKING inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
12. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent,shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tenant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them...
13. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
14. Rental Deposit amount is fully refundable up to 6 (six) weeks prior to the beginning of the rental period. After six weeks prior to the rental period the Landlord shall have the right to retain the initial Rental Deposit at the Landlord' discretion.
15. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
16. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
17. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
18. There shall be no refunds of rents due to,shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
19. If the property should go on the market for sale, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenants’ stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant’s vacation. Tenant shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 9 am and 8 PM present or not.
20. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
21. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Tenant is further notified to be cautious when exiting the rear of the home as the pool is open and in close proximity to the entry ways and can be a hazard. There are no rails to prevent a fall into the pool.
22. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used or stored in or around the property.
23. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
24. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s reserved room(s) normally locked ”, even if unlocked, which may contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owners rooms are located in the main house at the top of the stairs on the second floor to the rear of the house, the roof of the house, and the closet to the rear of the bathroom on the first floor in the front entry way.
25. Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
26. Tenant is advised that there is no carbon monoxide detectors on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having them.
27. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
28. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said item.