The Laveta Residence is a beautifully furnished 2 bedroom and 1 bath. It has a finely appointed living room with down sofa and chairs, dining room, and a luxurious master bedroom with Queen Bed and temperpedic mattress, as well as an HDTV. The second bedroom, comfortable and cozy, has a cute trundle bed that opens up into a King bed with. Custom drapery runs throughout with black out curtains in the bedrooms. Linens and towels provided, so ready for arrival and relaxation. Includes wireless internet and cable. Impeccably designed, the Laveta Residence has the feel of a charming California bungalow, cozy and elegant, with unique furnishing, and fine treatments from top to bottom.
Trundle Bed that pulls out into a King size
38-in High Definition TV
Washer and dryer
$85 cleaning fee paid outside of airbnb upon check in.
Minutes to downtown LA, Chinatown, Olvera Street and Dodgers stadium, 10 minutes to Hollywood Close to public transportation on Sunset Blvd
No smoking, no moving around furniture, no parties, no stay overs other than those on contract. Thursday and Friday are street cleaning days so please check which days you can park.
Welcome to 1346 Laveta Terrace ! We hope you enjoy your stay. Please take a moment to read the below Rules, TV & Wireless Network Instructions, and other helpful information.
Please observe the following Rules:
• NO SMOKING. Smoking on the premises may result in the loss of your security deposit.
• NO CANDLES or INCENSE.
• NO PARTIES. No more than 2 or 3 guests are permitted in the unit at any time and not past 10 as those are considered quiet hours.
• SECURITY. Remember to close all windows and lock the door when you leave.
• FRAGILE. This house was built in the 1920s and is more fragile than a modern home. Please use special care to gently open and close windows. Please make sure the bathroom curtains are thoroughly closed so water doesn’t escape onto the floor.
• PLUMBING. Due to being an old house, the toilet plumbing is delicate. Please DO NOT FLUSH ANYTHING other than small amounts of toilet paper down the toilet. THANK YOU!
• REAR BACK YARD. The side yard is part of this rental, but it is a communal space. Please be respectful of the other units.
• NOISE. Please be mindful of neighbors including tenants occupying the downstairs unit. As it is an older home, heavy foot traffic can be clearly heard below. Carpets are in place to prevent noise downstairs.
• TVs/DVD. Please do not move the DVD player or the TVs from their present locations.
• FURNITURE PLACEMENT. Please do not move any furniture or carpets. The carpets help for noise mitigation as to not disturb the neighbor below.
• HEATER/AC. Please turn off heaters and central a/c when you leave the apartment. The AC unit if not turned off can result in a bill several hundred dollars higher per month.
Network: Sunset Heights
Password Key: ny2la4now
• A Fire Extinguisher is located on the kitchen wall to the right of the refrigerator.
• The garbage and recycling bins are located at the front of the upstairs units. Trash comes every Thursday morning. The black trash can is for regular trash. The blue trash can is for recycling. The green trash can is for gardening debris.
• Emergency contact information: Cesar Sanchez: (phone number hidden).
Cesar was immediately warm and friendly and fast to communicate with us, he gave clear instruction on how to find and access the property and made himself available to answer questions throughout our stay.
The house itself is a great example of the beautiful properties in the hills of Echo Park and although an oder property has some quirks, we quickly felt at home.
The house is conveniently located near a number of bus routes to DTLA, Hollywood, Venice and Santa Monica. Not to mention to tons of cool bars and restaurants right on your doorstep.
We had a great stay here! The place had all the comforts of home - and Cesar was the perfect host: helpful, responsive and very down to earth. Everything felt easy. If you're looking for a quiet, comfortable place to stay in a great LA neighborhood, look no further!
The apartment is exactely as described, absolutely perfect.
We didn't meet Cesar ,we communicated by sms .
Evarything worked perfectly.
Thank you Cesar.
My husband and I stayed here for one month while working downtown. The house is clean and well kept!
The commute to downtown took only 15 min without using the freeways. Lots of shops and restaurants in the neighborhood.
Cesar was very responsive and helpful.
We would highly recommend this place.
The house was a great place to stay while working in downtown Los Angeles.
We(me and my colleagues) enjoyed staying at Cesar Sanchez's house very much. The house has two gorgeous bedrooms, an exquisite living room, an excellent kitchen and a clean bathroom. It also has a separate laundry closet for doing quiet laundry. :-)
Towels and sheets are clean and plenty for use. You don't' want to go to expensive hotels if you stayed a day at this house. It's a perfect house for a family trip(though we were there not for sightseeing).
The only thing I feel missing is the parking space. You have to find your parking spot for every time especially when you were late. Be aware of THE ROAD CLEANING time!!!
Except the parking problem, we had great time. The location is fantastic for us. We went to the Dodger's Stadium which is in a five minutes away.
This host has 55 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews