About this listing
Stylish apartment with beautiful view of Aegean sea with magnificent sunset. Expanded in 2 levels, in a quiet area, with a beautiful park & playground in front of it, ideal for family or groups of friends. Tram will take you within 20 min to Athens
No extra or hidden costs upon arrival. No need for safety deposit.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROPERTY CANNOT ACCEPT LESS THAN 4 GUESTS PER STAY
Apartment in 2 levels, accommodate up to 9 Accessed by elevator, handicapped suitable
- 1 Bedroom with double bed
- 1 folding bed.
- Bathroom with washing machine and shower.
- Large veranda with beautiful view,table and four chairs.
- 1 Bedroom with double bed.
- 1 Bedroom with 2 single beds.
- 1 Bedroom with double bed.
- Living room with sofa bed and table for six.
- Fully equipped large kitchen with table for six.
- Large veranda with couch,table and seven chairs.
- 1 Large bathroom with shower.
- 1 WC.
Bed linen and towels are provided
Free Wi-fi, Air condition - heating,cable TV, hair dryer,iron,etc
GOING TO THE ISLANDS?
CHECK MY PROFILE AND SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS IN ISLANDS AND ATHENS TOO
- Last floor apartment with beautiful view of Aegean sea with magnificent sunset
- A beautiful park in front of the house and a playground
- Quiet area , large house ideal for family or groups of friends
- 4 minutes walking distance from the Tram
--- All rooms Air Conditioned
- Easy access from/to Athens center (tram takes 20 min), Piraeus port .
- No charge for babies up to 1 year old. Free baby cot & chair.
- Airport /port transfer is available upon request.
- No extra cost, and no need for safety deposit
- We offer basic ingredients to prepare by yourself your breakfast (coffee, tea, sugar, cereals,)
- We are the first, awarded by AIRBNB, Super-host in Athens.
The house is 160 square meters, situated on the last 2 floors with 2 large verandas that have a superb view over Aegean sea and it is magnificent sunset.
The entire apartment and its amenities are at your exclusive use.
There are 2 options to reach the apartment.
1) Private transfer (extra cost). Arriving or leaving after midnight? No problem!
2) Arriving by your self and meet you at the apartment. This option is available for arrivals between 11 in the morning till 9.30 in the night
Interaction with guests
By making a reservation with us, you are getting access to many suggestions for tours or accommodations, in many islands and places of interest all over Greece.
Nea Smirni , is a quiet area of Athens and you have the opportunity to discover the real city of Athens and not just the typical touristic areas.The house is close to the city center, and the port of Piraeus. The house is 3 minutes walking from the shopping area, and 10 minutes drive from the marina where you can choose among, coffee shops, bars and restaurants, while enjoying the beautiful sunset over Castella Hill (see photos).
Located on top floor and close to the sea we are enjoying the fresh sea breeze in the summer time compared to the more warm center but mostly away from any traffic jams.
DISTANCES- CAR- PUBLIC TRANSPORT-
BY CAR - 35' minutes. If you like we can arrange pick up service at a friendly price
BY METRO & TRAM - Minimum 2 hours.
BY CAR - 10' minutes. If you like we can arrange pick up service at a friendly price
BY BUS & METRO - Minimum 25' min (depending on the island, walking to the ferry can add up to 30 minutes extra time). Bus Stop 2 blocks from the house.
TRAM 20 minutes. Tram's advantage is that during weekends operates 24 hours.
Nearest metro stop is Neos kosmos, 12 min by tram
BEACH – MARINA
By Tram 10 Minutes
Other things to note
Family friendly, Gay friendly, Lesbian friendly, Seniors travellers friendly,
After your booking, we are sending to your email, a document with all the different options of reaching the apartment and a map of the area.
PLEASE NOTE, THAT THIS IS NOT OUR HOME. YOU NEED TO TELL US IN ADVANCE YOUR ARRIVAL TIME IN ORDER TO GET THE KEYS. CHECK IN TIME NEEDS TO BE ARRANGED IN ADVANCE.
We want you to feel like home but please keep in mind that there are things, habits and house standards that might be completely different from the ones that you have in your country. For example almost no one in Greece owns a cloth dryer, king size bed or English type toaster.
Be prepared to experience Athens the authentic way...the way we do!
Guests are requested to deposit their trash regularly (and certainly prior to their departure) in the grey colored trash collection containers in the street. Please recycle. The blue containers in the street are for recycling materials.
We expect from our guests, prior to their departure to clean their dishes and leave the kitchen as clean as they found it. In case that you do not wish to clean your dishes or you do not have time to do it, you can leave 14 Euros in cash in the kitchen for the cleaning lady.
Thank you for helping us save the environment and the Greek seas. No paper towels, kleenex or feminine products to be flushed in toilet.
With every stay regardless the length of stay, we offer 2 rolls of toilet paper
5) Respect the neighbors. Please restrain from making loud noises between 02.30 pm-5.30 pm and 11.00 pm -08.00 am.
6) This is a NON-smoking apartment. Smoking is allowed only in the Veranda.
7) Towels are provided but they are not to be used as a bath mat, or to remove make up.
8)Please lock with the key the entrance of the building after 10 in the night.
9) No illegal downloading of movies / music. Internet access will be blocked
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
By making this reservation, you accept that this not a hotel. This is a house and you are a guest. The host cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises.
Guests are held responsible for their own actions if they break the law. Use of drugs inside the apartment is prohibited. The Greek law covers this agreement and any civil difference should be held in Athenian courts.