About this listing
Charming apartment of 80 square meters, 400 meters away from Piazza San Pietro. The apartment consists of two bedrooms with a double bed each, a living room with an equipped kitchenette and a bathroom with shower. The living room has a sofa bed. The place has been recently restored and has a huge private terrace with a beautiful view of the cupola of St. Peter. The facility can accommodate up to 6 people and is easily accessible by public transport: there are various bus lines which take you to the centre or the main train station (Termini), besides, the train station San Pietro is only 100 meters away. However, the centre can be easily reached by foot.
Nearby you can find a supermarket, fruit shops, butcher shop, several banks, post office, kiosk, bars and restaurants etc.
If needed we can also provide a baby crip.
My first goal is to make you feel at home.
Here are my rules.
1. Please respect the next guests, the apartment and the neighbours. Smokers may go on the big terrace or the balcony. No noise or parties in the late evning/night, it is a residential area.
2. Please switch off the light and the air conditioning when going out during the day.
3. Please do the dishes and throw out the garbage before your departure.
4. Remember to leave me a review on the website if you desire.
5. There is an extra fare for the check in after 10pm, it's 30 Euros paid cash at your arrival.If the check in will be later than 11 pm there is an extra fare of 50 Euros.
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.