About this listing
This fantastic backyard garden oasis has been completely remodeled and is available for rent by the night. Hardwood floors, AC unit, heater, full size bed with organic cotton mattress and 600 thread count Egyptian Cotton sheets. Fully equipped bathroom with shower, small closet and pedestal sink. Small refrigerator and microwave for your convenience. Free Wi-Fi!
Enjoy a private entrance onto our beautiful 1/2 acre lot. Take in the fresh air while sitting in the Adirondack Chairs right outside your door or spend the day reveling in all that Austin has to offer. We are 2 1/2 miles from downtown Austin and the U.T. campus. There is a bus stop just a short walk up the street or rent one of our bikes while you are here. Check-out time is 12:00 pm (noon) and check-in time is after 2:00 pm.
No minimum stay. Rates START at $50 per night or $300 per week. Also available for rent by the month. Please look at calendar carefully as rates are subject to increase during festivals and other high traffic times (SXSW, ACL, F1, etc.) Price increases are reflected on the calendar!
Want to see more pictures??? Check us out on Instagram at #mmairstream
Guests are welcome to enjoy everything our backyard has to offer. Play with the cats, give treats to the pig, throw the ball to the dogs, sing to the chickens, lounge in the hammock or adirondack chairs.
Interaction with Guests
We LOVE to chat with our guests, but also understand when people are looking for a private retreat. We live in the main house and spend a lot of time on our back porch and in the yard. Come talk to us and visit whenever you want. Or ask our girls to sing for you, do a gymnastics routine, or put on a theatrical play. They love the attention.
1. We LOVE pets, but please leave yours at home.
2. Speaking of pets, please enjoy ours while you are here.
3. Smoking (cigarettes, folks; not the special stuff) is okay as long as it happens outside and not in the trailer.
4. Although we want you, the guests, to enjoy the trailer and our yard as much as you can, please ask us before inviting others to join you.
5. Stay up as late as you want, but please keep it quiet after 10 pm. We want our neighbors to continue liking us. :)
Nous avons passés un sejour d exeption dans la caravane airsteam de Marcella
L airstream est equipée d une clim et est decoré avec gout .
le quartier est calme ideale pour ce reposer apres avoir arpenté Austin
The stay was great! It's a quaint little trailer with a lot of nice animals staying there. Our host was unfortunately busy during our stay, but we were able to get around just fine with Uber and local friends.
What a unique gem we found in Austin! Our hosts were very helpful and friendly and the airstream was adorable!! Lots of information about Austin and the best toffee I've ever had made the stay even better! Thanks!!
The airstream was perfection. I loved every minute of it. It is exactly as depicted. Perfect space for a weekend away!
Our hostesses were warm, easy to be around and caring about our stay. The location turned out to my favorite part of visiting Austin, I felt like we were in a beautiful country scene. But then I could zip right down the road to an AWESOME HEB with a Starbucks next to it. For me, this is a big deal. I loved their environment that you could tell was created with their zeal for life and love.
Private, cozy, peaceful accommodations. Comfortable bed, quiet enclosed backyard with creative and eclectic foliage. The host is friendly and welcoming.
We had a great time during our stay at the Airstream. I stayed there with a friend and was pleasantly surprised by how spacious it really was. Such a great set up and the fact that it is so nicely decorated made the stay a truly memorable experience. Marcella was a great host ensuring all was prepared for us for our arrival with some delicious fudge to welcome!! I would recommend this accommodation to anyone considering a visit to Austin! It is such a great city and staying in a cool rental like this, so different to any other on offer, really adds to the whole Austin experience! Can't wait to go back!!
This host has 133 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Marcella
Hi! My name is Marcella. Here's a little about me:
1) I have an amazing partner, Meredith, and an ever fluctuating number of kids living with us.
2) The reason why the number of kids changes is because we are foster parents.
3) Being a foster mom is the hardest and most rewarding thing I have ever done.
4) I began hosting on airbnb as a way to supplement our income and allow me to stay home with our kiddos.
5) I'm so glad I did, because I LOVE being an airbnb host!
6) When I have some free time, I love to garden or putter around outside doing projects.
7) I love animals but never expected to have quite so many.
8) I also never expected to be washing so much laundry as an adult. :)
9) I make really good English Toffee.
10) I always share some of my toffee with guests. :)