About this listing
Quiet and Peaceful Condominium in a Family Oriented Neighborhood. Available for Yearly Lease with a Fully Equipped Kitchen and Laundry.
This is a Beautiful 2 bedroom/1 bath modern apartment. The condominium is private, quiet, peaceful and in a gated community with a lot of safety and security. The entire condo was completely renovated to modern standards. The rooms are furnished with a queen size bed, a 6 drawer storage dresser, nightstand and your own closet. Ample of Fresh Linen, Towels, WIFI High Speed Internet, HD Cable TV, Play Station 3 are included. You are welcome to coffee, tea in the kitchen as well as the in-house laundry. Free street parking is available.
For individuals interested in short term rentals, there is a Grocery Store (Acme), Deli, Starbucks are available along with Chain Restaurants like Chili's, Five Guys, Qdoba & Corner Bakery at walking distance. There is a Target center with more restaurants just a mile away.
Bala Cynwyd (pronounced Ba-la Kin-Wood) is the first suburb of Philadelphia, settled by early Welsh Quakers. Located 5 miles from the city with the two train stations and bus stop at walking distance that will take you straight to every destination from downtown Philadelphia's restaurant row to suburbs. Interstate 76, Route 1, Kelly Drive and Manayunk within a mile. Additionally the Main Line Restaurant Row on Lancaster Avenue is only 4 miles away. The location is close proximity to Villanova University, PCOM and St. Joseph's University.
1. Cleanliness and respect for the house is required
3. Quiet Behavior - The Walls and floors are VERY thin
4. No Loud Music and No Late Night Parties. This is a very quiet, peaceful and family oriented community.
5. Kitchen Use is permissible. Please clean-up after yourself. Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Oven Toaster, Dishwasher, Electric Range and Microwave are available.
6. Only Small Size Pets Allowed. Please clean-up after your pet.
Sorry But -
1. No Drugs
2. No Liquor - Wine is OK in Moderation
2. Outdoor Smoking Only - Smoke Detectors are very Loud and Inter-Connected throughout.