I have a beautiful spare bedroom in my condo that has its own full bathroom available in Wicker Park. Steps away from all Wicker Park has to offer including:
- 5 min walk to the Division blue line stop (which will take you into downtown in under 15 mins and a 30 min ride to the airport!) and a few steps away from the #9 Ashland bus and the #56 Milwaukee Bus.
- great restaurants, shopping, bars, gyms, and stores on Milwaukee and North Ave
- Jewel grocery store is just across the street!
- The always fun 6 points in Wicker Park (Milwaukee, Damen, and North Ave) are about a 10 min walk away and feature several great bars, restaurants, and music venues.
I have lived in Wicker Park for over three years and know the neighborhood very well. Wicker Park is very friendly, safe, and was rated 4th for “Hippest Hipster Neighborhoods” in the country by Forbes magazine. I am super friendly, laid-back, and helpful and would be more than happy to show you around the neighborhood.
The features of the apartment include:
- Bedroom and bathroom. Bedroom has full size bed, desk, and chest. Additional storage is located in the closet right outside the bedroom. The bathroom is right next to the bedroom, is private, and has a full tub.
- Two huge windows to let in sunlight.
- Own private entrance into the apartment.
- Central air and heat throughout the entire apartment.
- Stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
- The apartment has been recently updated throughout with cherry hardwood floors
- High quality furniture and a "pillow top" queen size bed that is very comfortable.
- Convenient free street parking off of Blackhawk St
WIFI available in the bedroom and cable TV available in the living room. I look forward to hosting who ever is lucky enough to enjoy this great space!