A bright apartment in historical centre of the city, near the port and railway station. The area offers dining, shopping and relax. Sea promenade is just around the corner and is ideal for a healthy walk and a delicious lunch in the sun.
- The delivery of the keys will be agreed upon confirmation of booking. The check-in ends at 8pm.
- Only guests who have booked the entire home can use the kitchen to cook.
- Mediterranean breakfast can be enjoyed with a ticket in "Caffetteria del Ghetto" (via Enrico Toti 29) or on Sunday in "Bar Europa" (via Giordano Bruno 8)
- Please turn off the lights and air-conditioning when room is vacant.
- The management is not responsible for any lost items. Any damage to furniture and property will be charged to the author.
This host has 150 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a dealer and entrepreneur. I am very cheerful and sunny. I love reading, going to the theater and cinema, but most of all I love to travel. I try to not spend a year without making a trip somewhere because for me it is the best way to spend our precious time.
My motto is: I came, I saw, I learned.