About This Listing
Bali - Enjoy special rates for the launch of this brand new villa!
3 en-suite bedroom Villa - 3 bathrooms – to accommodate up to 7 people.
The Villa was built in 2012 and measures 160 m2 (1650 sq.ft) over 2 floors.
It comprises 3 large en-suite bedrooms (2 with double bed and 1 with 2 single beds), 3 bathrooms, a lovely swimming pool, a large living room and an equipped kitchen.
It also has a beautiful balcony on the first floor from which you can witness a stunning sunset over the rice fields, or just relax in the shade of the gazebo.
Villa Caly is ideally located amongst rice fields. It is tranquil and at the same time close to local facilities, bars and restaurants. The sandy beaches of Seminyak and Batu Belig are less than 10 minutes away.
We can organize several excursions on the Island in an air conditioned van with driver with or without an English speaker guide. We will share with you our experience and knowledge of the famed Island of the Gods.
The Villa will be looked after on a daily basis by our friendly housekeeper. Upon request, we can provide scooter rental, laundry service, meals (Balinese or Western cuisine) and even babysitting if required.
I fell in love with the amazing island of Bali 10 years ago as I was visiting it for the first time. I have been working in Indonesia for the past 2 years and I am still pleasantly surprised by the friendly and welcoming Balinese people.
I fell for this Villa as soon as I saw it and its ideal location made up my mind to get it straight away. I am now really glad and motivated to share my experience and knowledge of this beautiful island with my guests.
This modern Villa is spacious, bright and relaxing. It is also very private and peaceful. You will enjoy the rice paddies and gardens surrounding the house.
For those who want to take advantage of the exciting activities and nightlife of Bali, all the main spots like Kuta or Seminyak are less than 15 minutes away.
The Villa is also ideal for families. Children will enjoy the open spaces and the swimming pool.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.
We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you to Villa Caly in the near future.
Rental Rules : Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
Access : Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
Deposit : A deposit of € 200 or (phone number hidden) IDR is due upon check-in on the 10th October 2013.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within maximum 7 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to :
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
Insurance : We encourage all travelers to purchase a travel insurance.
1. Smoking is allowed OUTSIDE ONLY.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing ; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping : There is daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath and beach towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is included in the rental rate as well. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Swimming-pool : Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in the swimming-pool once a week.
10. Water : We recommend not to drink water from the tap, drinking water is available in the kitchen. The mineral content in the water is high due to volcanic activity of the island. The well water may have an odor but it's not dangerous for health. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products or anything else than toilet paper have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
We've stayed at several Airbnb places in the past and I'm sorry to say we were very disappointed with this place.
For starters, the villa itself is NOT brand new as stated in the description. The place DOES NOT look as nice as it does in the pictures. In fact, the villa is quite run down and in desperate need of repair.
We spent two nights there and these are a few of the things we experienced:
- The toilets and bathrooms in 2 of 3 bedrooms did not work. The water pressure upstairs is so low that it is unusable
- The A/Cs in 2 of the 3 bedrooms do not work. In the Bali heat, this is critical.
- The sliding front doors are old, rusted and falling apart
- The pool has a submerged wooden platform and step that is broken and exposes rusted nails (Hazardous!)
- The walls inside show water damage and cracks in several places.
- The balconies upstairs have rollup shades that are old, crusted and impossible to rollup
- The entrance has a water feature where you walk in raised steps over a koi pond. Good idea, except the pond is filthy.
I had communicated the most critical problems to Damien. He did respond. Unfortunately, the day we were there was Nyepi so no one was available to address the toilet and A/C issue.
I hope he's able to do the necessary renovation and improve the upkeep of this villa.