About this listing
THE TREETOP SUITE
Our private Treetop Suite is waiting for your relaxation and enjoyment.
Whether you've come for hiking, biking, boating, fishing, visiting family, catching some down-time, working on your novel or enjoying a romantic holiday, your private Treetop Suite is ready and waiting.
Bethel, Simpson, and Shasta Colleges are within a quick 5 miles from our home.
This 400 square foot Treetop Suite includes three rooms:
• a serenely decorated vaulted-ceiling BEDROOM with a comfortable California King Size bed and deluxe linens
• your own private BREAKFAST ROOM outfitted with a dining table and chairs, refrigerator, coffee maker, and a microwave (with plenty of microwaveable plates, bowls, cups and glasses). An assortment of easy breakfast choices are also included.
• a totally private BATH with a grand bathtub--big enough for two--lit by natural sky light (In addition, a shower in a shared bathroom is available if desired.)
Whatever your reason for visiting us, come enjoy the majesty of snow-capped mountain views during winter & early spring, many magnificent sunsets at this greenbelt overlook where a keen eye might catch romping deer, soaring hawks, the year-round arrivals of migratory birds or the comic squabbling of local quail.
In fact, if you don't sleep in, or even if you do, you might catch the calls of turkeys or see them glide on huge wingspans from their tree-top roosts into the meadow below your room.
Come & go as you please anytime of the day or night by way of a private pathway, staircase and entrance to your deck and suite. In addition, your private patio provides the perfect opportunity for leisure and reflection in the natural woodland environment of this safe, quiet area.
(Because of our proximity to the wildlife and our concerns about allergies, we do not allow Pets.)
Other features include:
• WIFI connection
• iPod dock & radio
• SMART TV connected to wifi
• fun collection of over 300 old movies in VHS format
• deck chairs and umbrella
•Safe and quiet neighborhood
•nearby bikers/hikers access to Trail System
•nearby shopping, restaurants and services
•close proximity to favorite locations, including:
• Turtle Bay Arboretum - 3 miles
• Sundial Bridge - 3.5
• Sacramento River Trail - 3.5 miles-map available
• Bethel Church Lake Blvd - 1.8 miles
• Bethel Church on Twin View - 2.9 miles
• Bethel Christian School - 4 miles
• Simpson College - 5 miles
• Shasta Community College - 5 miles
• Cascade Theater - 4 miles
• Civic Auditorium - 5 miles
• Shasta Lake - 8 miles
• Whiskeytown Lake -10 mile
• Lassen Volcanic National Park - 50 miles
• Mount Shasta - 60 miles
• Trinity Lake, Trinity River- 46 miles
Please note: We do not allow pets. We love furry creatures and have had 4 important 4-footed family members but we regret that for several reasons we cannot include them as part of our guest list. Thank you for your understanding
The Treetop Suite has a private gravel path & stairs up to a private entrance.
Interaction with Guests
We love visiting, but respect privacy.
A quiet, safe neighborhood at the front of the house, and a greenbelt with wildlife on the other side.
NO SMOKING anywhere on the property.
Eating in your dining area, deck or patio only please.
QUIET TIME is from 10pm until 6 am.
And NO CANDLES please. (Bath has soft lighting options for calming soaks.)