About This Listing
Комфортная квартира на третьем этаже старинного здания (есть лифт), в нескольких шагах от Пьяцца Навона, Пьяцца Кампо ди Фьори, на знаменитой улице Витторио Емануеле. В самом сердце историчесгого центра Рима.
Здесь вы будете в нескольких шагах от всех достопримечательностей Рима!
Апартамент с балконом состоит из:
две спальные комнаты;
гостиная комната с двухспальной диван-кроватью;
полностью оборудованая кухня;
две ванных комнаты;
балкон (столик, стулья).
Кондицинер, телевизор, автономная система отопления. Интернет.
На том же этаже есть еще одна аналогичная квартира, но с терассой. Квартиры при желании можно объединить, открыв общую дверь в кабинете, хотя каждый апартамент имеет свой, отдельный вход.
Общая вместимость обеих квартир - 11 человек.
Скидки на продолжительный период.
According to the regulations of the Rome municipality heating season starts from November 1 and ends on April 15th. If you desire to have heating in excess of this period we will have to apply extra following your consumes, 1 euro per 1mq of gas.
Solamente dos cosas a comentar,
- El ascensor es minúsculo, es decir, hay que subir de uno en uno.
- Hubiese estado bien , mas de una toalla por persona para todos los días que estuvimos, pues una sola toalla para los 5 días.
- Una de las dos habitaciones no tiene armario.
El piso esta muy muy bien ubicado, con una pizzeria buenísima en frente. Al lado de la plaza Nabona, a 10 minutos del Vaticano, etc...
El aislamiento de las ventanas es perfecto, la iluminación buena y el estado general del piso esta muy bien.
Olga y Christian nos mandaron un taxi para recogernos en el aeropuerto y ellos nos esperaban en la puerta de la vivienda, muy amables y atentos.
The apartment worked out well for the 3 of us. It is located within easy access to all of the major sights. It is on an extremely busy and noisy street so take your ear plugs if you want to get any sleep. There are also sheer drapes in the front bedroom that do not block out the light from the street light that is right outside the window. The living room just has the one sofa and could use another place to sit. Olga arranged for a car to pick us up at the airport and was there to greet us and hand us the keys. I could always get in touch if I needed anything and she was very accommodating.
1. Excellent location, close to buses and local supermarkets and restaurants.
2. It looks much better than the pictures! I have told Olga that she should definitely get new pictures because the ones here don't do it justice. It is a beautiful bright apartment so you will love it...
3. The apartment itself: big and comfortable, with 2 huge super king size beds in 2 bedrooms. One bedroom has an ensuite bathroom. There is another bathroom just next to the other bedroom.
4. Even though the shower is very small (as they usually are in central Rome!), the water pressure is great. Hot water is always available.
5. The TV is not the one in the picture... There is a new 40-inch Samsung LED TV so it is much better than advertised.
6. The check-in process is perfect. Olga is great at replying to messages, and she even booked a taxi to pick us up from the airport (it cost 45 euros, which was better than paying for 2 train tickets to the trains station plus a taxi to the apartment).
7. The terrace is great for smokers, and the entrance is through the main bedroom. It's not in the pictures, but rest assured that it is there. It's about 9 square meters so I would call it a terrace, not a balcony ;-)
WHAT COULD BE IMPROVED:
1. If you are a light sleeper you will not be able to sleep well with constant noise from the street. The windows aren't fully double glazed... Apart from people walking past at night after a few drinks at bars nearby, there is a constant stream of ambulances that drive past often. One night I counted 1 ambulance every 15 minutes.
2. During the day the flat is very well lit and bright :-) But at night the flat is slightly dark. Many lamps don't work, and the ones available are very dim. I am sure by the time you book it again all the lamps will be in good working order, but you may want to check with Olga first just to make sure :-)
3. Internet is provided via a 3G router, and sometimes there was very slow connectivity due to poor network reception or congestion. It is not a regular fixed-network broadband connection, so it wasn't always fast. Especially at night... But this only affected me for about 30 minutes... The speed at other times was good, averaging 4mb/s which is quite good.
4. It's a luxury to have an elevator at all in central Rome... But just be mindful that it is tiny, and there are 4 steps from the entrance hall to the elevator area. The elevator will only hold two people at a time, or one person and one suitcase.
5. The sofa bed is good for one person, but two may be a bit uncomfortable because it is not a full double sofa bed. It holds two people, for sure.. But not comfortably.
This host has 49 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Olga
Hi! Will be glad to see you in Italy! We are two friends Olga and Tatiana. We are waiting for you in Rome. We speak russian, italian and english.
Буду рада помочь любой инфомацией, обращайтесь!