About this listing
Fantastic Studio for 4 people recently renewed.
The place is close to everything and close to the coolest places in Milan.
The Fiera Area is full of restaurants, nice bars, libraries, gelaterie, pizzerie...
Modern Studio with loft, kitchen and bathroom.
- In the heart of Milano, very close to the city center but in the meanwhile very noiseless and peaceful because it's in a private courtyard. The place is ideal to enjoy holidays, as a base for exploring the city and its surroundings, or to stay in Milan for work. It's very well connected (Steps from SUBWAY De Angeli) and very close by the famous fashion shows locations and the Milano night life (Stadium of San Siro, Corso Vercelli, Via Marghera and Fiera Milano City). With the subway in 10 minute you'll be in Duomo,Teatro alla Scala, Castello Sforzesco, Cenacolo vinciano etc. etc.
The place is small but very nice and economic. It's perfect for couples (who can sleep in the double bed on the loft and in the sofa bed below).
- Double bed in the loft
- Double sofa bed
- Bathroom (shower, sink, toilet and bidet)
- Kitchen fully equipped and fridge
- Closets for clothing (not very spacious but comfortable)
- Free Wi-fi 24h
- Tv lcd
Transports and amenities: From MM De Angeli you can arrive in 10 minute to Cadorna and get the train-shuttle to Malpensa airport. Also it's few stops from Piazza San Babila/Duomo, where you can get the shuttle (Bus 73) to Linate airport. It's also very easy get to Central Station, where you can find transfers to Bergamo - Orio al Serio as well as Malpensa. other public transport (bus 90 and 91, bus 18 , 80, 72 and 63, tram 24), restaurants, pharmacies, supermarkets, internet-point, money-transfer, pizzerias, shops, laundry, cinema and theaters.
- Please note: If you're travelling alone you have 10% discount. If you're staying a week or a month further discounts are possible.
Fiera area is one of the most charming neigborhood in MIlano. Full of nice and cool places to discover...
- no smoking at home (in case there is a place outside)
- throw only toilet paper in the discharges of sanitary plumbing to avoid any clogging problems
- turn the lights off when you don't need them