Modern Studio with loft, kitchen and bathroom.
- In the heart of Milano, very close to the city center but in the meanwhile very noiseless and peaceful because it's in a private courtyard. The place is ideal to enjoy holidays, as a base for exploring the city and its surroundings, or to stay in Milan for work. It's very well connected (Steps from SUBWAY De Angeli) and very close by the famous fashion shows locations and the Milano night life (Stadium of San Siro, Corso Vercelli, Via Marghera and Fiera Milano City). With the subway in 10 minute you'll be in Duomo,Teatro alla Scala, Castello Sforzesco, Cenacolo vinciano etc. etc.
The place is small but very nice and economic. It's perfect for couples (who can sleep in the double bed on the loft and in the sofa bed below).
- Double bed in the loft
- Double sofa bed
- Bathroom (shower, sink, toilet and bidet)
- Kitchen fully equipped and fridge
- Closets for clothing (not very spacious but comfortable)
- Free Wi-fi 24h
- Tv lcd
Transports and amenities: From MM De Angeli you can arrive in 10 minute to Cadorna and get the train-shuttle to Malpensa airport. Also it's few stops from Piazza San Babila/Duomo, where you can get the shuttle (Bus 73) to Linate airport. It's also very easy get to Central Station, where you can find transfers to Bergamo - Orio al Serio as well as Malpensa. other public transport (bus 90 and 91, bus 18 , 80, 72 and 63, tram 24), restaurants, pharmacies, supermarkets, internet-point, money-transfer, pizzerias, shops, laundry, cinema and theaters.
- Please note: If you're travelling alone you have 10% discount. If you're staying a week or a month further discounts are possible.
- no smoking at home (in case there is a place outside)
- throw only toilet paper in the discharges of sanitary plumbing to avoid any clogging problems
- turn the lights off when you don't need them
The flat is small but tidy and cosy. It is in a typical Milan courtyard so it is great for foreign visitors as it gives a good local experience. It is in a lovely area (dont be put off by the fact that it is on a busy road, as, once the building door is closed, there is zero noise), and has the tube only 5 mins away (only 4 stops to city center) and lots of restaurants and bars in the upcoming area of via Ravizza/via Marghera, lots of shops in Corso Vercelli too. Massimo is a great host and he was always at hand in case of questions (or when i couldnt find the switch for the boiler!). it is a good flat for a short stay in Milan.
Nuestra estancia en el apartamento de Massimo fué muy acogedora. el apartamento es cómodo y tiene muy buena ubicación. Massimo es muy buen anfritión, todo fué perfecto.
Massimo is a great host. Was a pleasure to meet him and to stay at his place. All you need is there (even a hairdryer - very important!), it's a small but very cosy place in the city center of Milan. I had a good time and recommend this place.
This host has 149 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi! I am an italian actor and director. I'm 35yo, I'm very easy going and I love traveling and meeting people.That's why, basically, I began to use Airbnb. I don't smoke and I speak English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. I grew up here and I have a degree in Modern Literature and Art so basically... I can tell you everything about the city and about the most interesting places in Italy! :)
If interested feel free to contact me so we can chat and get to know each other!