- Sanlitun bar/shopping district - 15 min. walk
- 6 supermarkets nearby:
* Jenny Lou's
* Jingkelong General Supermarket
* Diya Tian Tian General Supermarket
* April Gourmet
* Ole! (level B1, Ginza Mall)
* BHG (level B1, Raffle City)
- 2 malls - Ginza Mall, Raffle City
- Fresh vegetable & fruit market - 5 min. walk
- Very near to several embassies including Canadian, Australian, German, etc.
- Dongzhimen subway station (subway line 2 and line 13) - 7-8min. walk
- Airport express subway line - 10 min. walk
- Bus station right outside north gate - lines (phone number hidden)(phone number hidden)
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Free wireless internet
- Professional room cleaning service every 3-4 days
- Full kitchen facilities and appliances in all apartments including electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, water dispenser, rice cooker, dishes and utensils provided
- Fully automatic washer in every apt.
- Central A/C & 24-hr. hot water
- lots of various Chinese restaurants small & large
- Pizza Hut - 3 min.
- McDonald's - 7 min.
- Sanlitun Village restaurants - 15 min.
- O'Sheah's Irish Pub - 8 min.
What a wonderful experience. Extremely helpful stuff, I had some concern with the upcoming raining day but one of Vera's assistant Sheila bought an brand new umbrella in almost 3 minutes, what an amazing customer service. They change the bed sheet on the second day and the room is very clean and exactly the same as pictures. The traffic is very convenient and the neighborhood is quiet and safe. Highly recommend!
I would say that the pros of (email hidden) outweighed the cons. The best thing about the apartment complex is the location. It's incredibly convenient to be in the middle of Dongzhimen and within close walking distance to the subway and only about 15 minutes walk from Sanlitun. The apartment complex is lovely and quiet as well. The major disadvantage was the cleanliness of the room. I felt that the floor was quite dirty, and the bathroom counter had not been wiped down for some time. I found hair on one of the pillows, which made me think the sheets might not have been changed. Overall, however, if I needed to have a central location I would stay there again.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT