About this listing
This is why you should stay with us:
- Clean and cosy flat
- Quite and safe neighborhood, well located and with convenient transportation
- Trustful hosts
- Bathroom to share only with one more person
- Free mini-breakfast!
A very cosy room where you can relax and feel at home. The apartment has 4 bedrooms, two of which are available for rent. We have 2 bathrooms which means that you'll share yours with just one other person.
We are very clean and tidy and the apartment is always impeccable.
What makes our home so special is its positive vibe. You'll feel at home, we'll treat you as family and you'll be sure to spend your time in Barcelona in a clean and cosy place that will help restore your energy.
Please, keep in mind that we leave in a flat and we have neighbours. If you are sensitive to noise, I suggest you bring some ear plugs, just in case, although you won't probably need them.
- You have for your use in the kitchen our microwave, toaster, orange juicer and hotpot, but not the burners on stove (sorry, we had a bad experience!).
- You have a special place in the fridge and in the cupboard to store your own food.
- If you want to do your laundry, the cost is 5€ which includes detergent and softener but needs to be scheduled in advance.
- You can use our WiFi connection for free.
Interaction with Guests
We will welcome you in person the day of your arrival and ww will show you the flat and give you all the information you might need.If you need any information about the city, let us help you. We have many maps and guides and we know the city well.
The neighborhood is very safe and quite. There are many supermarkets, shops, restaurants, a library and a gym within walking distance. In fact, the Sagrada Familia, with its pedestrian street Av. Gaudí, is only a 5 minute walk from our home.
Public transportation is minutes from home…the purple (L2) or blue (L5) metro lines as well as public and tourist busses.
Other Things to Note
We'd like to keep the check-in and check-out time flexible, but please, keep in mind that considering our work schedules, in general these would be the check-in time:
- Monday to Friday from 12:30pm
- Weekends is usually flexible.
If you need to check-in at a certain time, please consult with us before the booking.
- If your flights arrives in Barcelona after 10:30pm, we would consider your check-in as a "late check-in". In that case we would charge 15€ more
- Free coffee, tea or chocolate!
- Lo que pedimos a nuestros huéspedes es respecto para nosotras y para el piso.
- No fumamos dentro del piso, pero sí en el balcón.
- Considerando que nos levantamos temprano durante la semana, a partir de las once y media o doce de la noche, pedimos que se respete el silencio en la casa, pero eres libre de entrar y salir del piso cuando más te apetezca.
- Intentamos ayudar el medioambiente, por esta razón en casa reciclamos y nos gustaría que los huéspedes respeten eso.
- Por la misma razón, acuérdate de apagar las luces cuando sales de un cuarto ;)
- Si necesitas algo pídelo y estaremos encantadas de ayudarte. Consideramos falta de respeto que decidas usar o coger nuestras cosas sin preguntar!
- No se puede traer gente a casa.
P.D. Por favor, en el baño baja la tapa del water! :D