About this listing
Your honeymoon time found a nice place to be. With calm atmosphere, cozy garden, you can enjoy your romance of the island Bali.
Close to eateries, beaches, it's place where you forget about a time and just keep RELAX.
"Travelers Choice 2015 by TripAdvisor Award winners"
The rooms at Riviera House are fully air conditioned and well equipped with a wardrobe and a fridge with fully equipped kitchen in second floor. They all have an en suite bathroom with free toiletries.
Guests can enjoy a selection of Indonesian, Western and Vietnam food at the eateries located within a 5-minute walk of the guesthouse.
Great place for stay, affordable and really cozy. Enjoy the time in Canggu.
Kindly open our TRIPADVISOR Riviera House page to see all reviews.
Located just a 3-minute drive from Berawa Beach, Riviera House provides beautiful accommodation with private patio and garden views. It offers an airport shuttle service and free Wi-Fi. In the Bali #1 spot right now, you can enjoy great food, calm beaches and longtime expat area. Forget about to be a tourist and be LOCAL.
Interaction with Guests
We are here for you all the day long, always ready on the phone or sms.
There is no more perfect location in Canggu to be, just on the eatery street, close to beaches and with easy access to the whole island.
Desa Seni Yoga - 2 minutes
Brawa Beach - 3 minutes
Batu Bolong - 5 minutes
Seminyak Square - 10 minutes
Legian Beach - 15 minutes
Tanah Lot Temple - 20 minutes
Welcome to Riviera House!
We wish you a pleasant and peaceful stay. Enjoy your room, the garden and the house as you like. We have a few requests that we would like you to respect. Treat this place as your home. We hope that in your home is tidy and clean as well as for us.
• Each guest Riviera House is a great one and each one gives the best care in the form of ready and clean room. That's why we ask you to remove all your belongings from the rooms no later than 12 am on the day of your departure.
• Everyone wants the greatest comfort, including nicely smelling and clean rooms, therefore we would like to ask you not to smoke in the rooms. Please use the garden instead.
• All equipment in the house was collected with taste and symbolism and therefore we ask you to handle it with care. Please do not destroy the property of Riviera House. In case of damage or complete destruction of the Riviera House we reserve the right to require a refund the caused damage.
• Holiday is meant to be enjoyed with and all the trimmings and parties are its inevitable part. Riviera House is open to all forms of entertainment, even if nothing is overdone. Therefore, we ask you to be considerate of the other guests in Riviera House and do not do too much noise in the late night hours and also in early morning.
• In these modern times is a waste of energy to Bali deemed unnecessary and therefore ask that you do not forget when leaving the room turn off the lights in the room and in the bathroom and turning off the air conditioning.
• Although the Riviera House is located in a quiet street surrounded by nice neighbors and fence protecting the entire villa, make sure you leave your rooms locked and thus protect your personal belongings and property of Riviera House. To close an easy access to your room through the window, please remember to close it whenever leaving the room. Riviera House carries no responsibility for any possible stolen things.
• From the comfort of your room and garden you can enjoy a wireless internet connection all around the villa,connect with the world and follow the news on the Internet. Network name is Riviera House and Itsuptoyou is the password.
• Around our villa in Bali there is tap water which is not suitable for drinking. Please bottled water or our water cooler which is placed in both kitchens. For a larger selection of cold drinks please see Riviera House soft drink offer, which includes various beverages such as beer, coca-cola and more.
• Even though we believe that you will keep your rooms in order and clean, Riviera House provides complete cleaning every 14 days of your stay. More frequent cleaning is available on request.
• We know that relaxing on the beach in Bali is everyone´s favorite, but make sure to clean your sandy feet in designated area in order not to spread the sand around the villa and rooms.
Riveria house was an amazing place to stay. Great location with eateries and coffee shops close by. We met many amazing people here which made our stay that much better!
Trinsa was a fantastic host and accommodated all our needs from airport pick up to scooter rental.
The room was very clean and just like it is pictured in the photos. The wifi at Riveria house is good by Bali standards.
We will definitely be returning here in the future!
There cannot be any more gracious hosts than Trisna and Milo at the Riviera House...making my experience in Bali and of Bali one that will forever make me smile.
The room is exactly as seen in the photos. It's clean and fresh, it's big enough, bed is comfortable, air-conditioning unit working perfectly, bath water strong. The garden where the common gazebo is, is really a perfect centerpiece to the whole Riviera place... I would lounge by the front porch of my room and spend lazy yet creative afternoons beside that garden. The location of the Riviera House is ideal to both short and long term travelers because everything seems near. You can get up and surf just whenever you feel like because the beaches are nearby. You can also arrange trips to Uluwatu, Ubud and other nearby places to see more of the people and appreciate the culture. You can go to Kuta beach, if you're feeling all touristy... Just talk to Trisna, he makes things happen.
Milo and Trisna have been very warm, very accommodating, and very responsive to my requests... Trisna kindly indulged me with my frequent requests to see the sunset... He took me to the beach, and picked me up after the sun set... And he even sat with me through my ordeal as I got inked on my last day! And I certainly will stay at the Riviera again when I go back to Bali.
With special mention... The Green Ginger just a block away is a haven for vegetarians!!!
Thank you, Milo and Trisna!
Very nice place and neighborhood, a large and comfortable room in a peaceful house.
Lots of nice restaurants around, close to the beaches, we had a very pleasant stay!
Booked for a day, I ended up extending my stay to over a week- it's a really chilled out place and Canggu itself is not as touristy as Seminyak or Kuta.
Hot water, air conditioning, kitchen all works fabulously. The wifi had a few off moments but that was quickly fixed. The common gazebo with hammocks is a nice touch.
For people on strict budget, you should include the cost of renting a scooter- while there are plenty of good restaurants in walking distance, you would need transportation to get to beaches.
All in all I had a blast- Milo is a great host. He truly does go well and beyond what is required from a host, and I really appreciated my time there. I would love to go back here again.
I can't say enough positive things about my stay with Milo and Lenka. Because they just opened everything was new and in great working order. No issues with water, internet, or AC. There is a great communal deck, gazebo, and outer area for guests to gather. I was also welcomed with a barbecue and took special vegetarian requests.
The location is perfect. There is a fantastic breakfast place a 30 second walk away. As is a good place to get a massage. And all along the main street, just a few minutes walk from the room, is a wide selection of great restaurants. A bunch of vegetarian options. And maybe the best veggie burrito I've ever had.
Milo and Lenka were fantastic hosts. Miio picked me up and took the time to show me all around the area. He took me to exchange money when I was in a bind and showed me the best surf spots (he knows them all). Lenka also went way above and beyond by taking me to the airport at 3am. They are truly super hosts.
I would stay here again without hesitation.
This host has 86 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Milo & Trisna
Choose a surfing and creative lifestyle as a daily routine was the reason to begin live on Bali. Me and my buddy Trisna are here to help you enjoying beautiful island of Gods and keep relax for the time of your stay.
Right here, Right now.