About this listing
Private Room in a very quiet & tranquil court. Located in North Warrnambool. Just 10 min drive from Logan's beach. Queen size bed with very comfortable memory foam mattress. As we have upgraded our unit to a house, you will enjoy your own bathroom.
Great size private room, we are located in North Warrnambool. 10 min away from Logan's beach and 5 min from the princess highway. Great place for you, if you driving the great ocean road, coming to the Warrnambool races, speedway, festivals or shows or simply visiting the area due to work commitments.
Guests will have access to their own private room, bathroom & common living areas.
Interaction with guests
We are a professional couple, which some days we may work most of the day and sometimes we may work from home. We may have some interaction, however we will respect your privacy and space. We would like you to enjoy your trip and your stay with us.
It is a really quiet neighbourhood, we have a great & private backyard, to enjoy a great afternoon listening the singing of the birds or simply enjoying the gorgeous afternoons in the Victorian West Coast.
Ideally you will need a car to get around, nevertheless public transport is available. There is a bus stop just around the corner, in the main road (Whites Road). Supermarkets and Shopping centre is just 5 min drive.
Other things to note
We are a very respectful and friendly couple. We speak English, Spanish and German. We love to get to know new people & share the information regarding the area. We own a cat Toby & he lives in the property. We look forward to have you in our little nest.
When we first started hosting, our only rule was to be respectful. However after hosting for a while we realised we all live differently, so we have put some guidelines in place so no-one has a second guess what is important to us in turn we will respect your privacy and make sure the space you rent is the best we can make it to ensure you have an enjoyable time.
We would like to ask you:
1. Do not smoke inside our home.
2. Do not invite people into our house, without asking us first.
3. Do not eat meals in the bedroom, feel free to use the dining table or the outdoor table.
4. Close windows & doors, turn off lights, electrics, TV, etc when you leave the house
5. No shoes in the property.
6. We live in an area where we currently have water restrictions, so having long, long showers is not a really cool thing to do in the current environment.
7. Wash your own dishes or use DW.
8. As per Airbnb's requirements the space should be left in the same condition as when you came into it. Any damages and breakages are responsibility of guests.
We are a friendly professional couple: Ben & Paulina. Easy going, clean, tidy and organised.
We like to travel and meet new people, we enjoy a nice chat, but due work commitments, we may not be able to spend to much time in the house.