Allow this to be your home away from home in Las Vegas.
Upon arriving in Las Vegas, whether by Plane or Auto, you will be happy to the proximity of the Villa to Las Vegas Strip (.8mi), Mc Carran International Airport (.6mi). This allows you minimal transit and check in time. You literally walk right into your accommodation.
This generously sized 1160sq ft condo is fully furnished and equipped for all of your travel needs.
This unit has been painstakingly remodeled and furnished to make sure that your stay is comfortable and your needs are catered to.
Each bedroom is generously sized and the Master Bedroom boasts a very large ensuite with custom tiled tub/shower enclosure, new tub and fixtures, as well as very large granite vanity with plenty of light and counter space.
In the hallway, you will find the linen closet complete with fresh towels, hand towels, and even oversized beach towels, if you decide to spend the day at one of the resort pools in Las Vegas. We also provide you with a steam iron, liquid soaps and shampoo/ conditioner.
There is a nice sitting area in the living room with seating for up to 6 in front of the Gas Fireplace and 42" HDTV.
*we also provide free wifi and Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime for our guests.
Right beyond the dinette set, there is an American sized kitchen, with Gas Range and oven, Fridge and Freezer, KCup coffee maker, Microwave and Food Steamer. We will provide you with bottled water, Ramen and Cup o Noodles, Mac and Cheese, And other non perishable food items. A full set of flatware, cookery and dishes are included.
From the front Patio, there is a Panoramic view of the Las Vegas Strip.
We will do whatever we can to make sure your stay in Las Vegas is comfortable and happy.
Beauty Service and Concierge available on site.
Great amenities. It didn't take long for my friends and I to feel at home and enjoy Las Vegas. Highly Recommend as an alternative to a boring hotel room. Great value!
Jake is frendly, easy going and very communicative. Thanks for all!
The app - wonderful, clean, spacy 2 min from main attraction! Highly recommended!
Очень хорошие аппартаменты и дружелюбный хозяин. Фотографии 100% соответствуют Действительности, рекомендую!
I'll start with the positives:
- Jake is a very nice guy, friendly host, and very responsive from the time I booked his place up to the time I arrived
- At the end of our stay, my family was leaving to continue our little roadtrip. Jake gave us a whole box of bottled water to bring with us on the road, which he didn't have to do
- Jake owns all 4 units in the four-plex, with two units upstairs and two downstairs. He lives in one of the units downstairs while renting out the other ones. You have easy access to him if needed
- The unit we rented was his other unit downstairs, which had two beds plus a couch pullout and is supposed to sleep 6. The only reason we rented his place was because we had 6 people. When we arrived, he put us in one of the upstair units, which only slept 4 because it didn't have a pullout couch. He said he put us in the upstairs unit because "it was nicer," and that 1 or 2 of us should feel free to sleep in the downstairs unit at night if we need the extra beds since noone else was renting it. This sounded nice of him, and I didn't think much else of it
- We go out for most of the day, come back late at night. Around midnight, 2 of us go downstairs to sleep, and find that the beds had no sheets and no blankets. It was late so we didn't want to bother him and his family, so we slept on just the mattresses, and it was pretty cold. The place clearly wasn't prepared for us to use
- The next day we wake up, we find a bunch of roaches in the bathroom, kitchen, and other places around the downstairs unit. We immediately regret sleeping their the night before. It also dawns on us why he offered us the upstairs unit instead
- When I asked him about the roaches, his response was along the lines of "oh yea I'm having the guy come and spray down the place tomorrow after you guys leave, which is why I put you guys upstairs." So he already knew there were roaches downstairs. But he didn't bother to mention it when he told us we could sleep down there? Awesome
- Since the upstairs only slept 4 and we didn't want to use the downstairs, we booked a hotel room for the second night to get an extra bed. If we had known he couldn't accommodate 6, we wouldn't have booked his place in the first place. He really should have been upfront about it
- To be fair, in the end he gave me a $50 refund, but to be honest that really is not enough to make up for what we went through
The apartment was nice, clean and comfortable. We almost felt like at home. Jake is a very friendly and helpfully host. He made sure we had a great time during our stay. If you are planning to stay in Vegas you should definitely consider his apartment.
Jake was an excellent host. His place was very clean and though we ran into a few issues he quickly resolved them and even issued a partial refund for our troubles without any provocation. A true professional and overall nice guy! If I need a space like that in LV again I will definitely book with Jake!
Jake was a great host! he's very accommodating (especially for last minute plans). he also has a great knowledge of the area and a lot of different travel destinations. as for the condo, it seems recently renovated and has plenty of room.
Jake is so efficient in the booking and checking in process. He got back to me immediately with a last minute booking request, kept in touch with me throughout until arrival and check in. His condo is close, convenient to the Las Vegas strip, quiet, and roomy! In addition he is so helpful for additional sight-seeing and planning! It was a pleasure working with him.
This trip was my first time in Vegas and Jake was the best. For me he went above and beyond my expectation. Jake was very accomodating i came with a large group of family and friends and he was great making sure we had everything we needed and even picked me up from the airport. Jake even checked with me throught out my stay to ensure everything was fine and that we were ok. We all felt right at home since the moment we arrived. The condo was super confortable and really nice. I would definately recomend this place and will stay here again on our next trip to Vegas. Thanks for everything Jake you are the best!!!!
I am glad that we made great decision to stay in Jake's place. Among us, we have two senior people, in order to prepare some food for them we had to do some cooking. Jake is very helpful and even prepare extra cooking ware for us. The apartment is very close to airport and so easy to arrange pick up. Again, it is not a luxury apartment but it is good enough and good location for family to stay. I will absolutely come back again!
It was a very nice apartment! It's just 5 minutes from the Las Vegas strip and very close to the rest. If you're 5 people and you don't mind that one of them sleeps on the couch it's is perfect! Enough room for everyone. What I really appreciated is that Jack was very flexible with check-in and check-out! That made it much easier for so.