About this listing
The Vernon On Greene is centrally located and has lots of charm and character. The property sits in the gentrifying neighborhood of Bedford Stuyvesant (Bed Stuy) and is within short distance to many restaurants, lounges, bars, and basic amenities.
The Vernon on Greene is a fully renovated 2 bedroom apartment nestled in the heart of the Bedford Stuyvesant enclave of Brooklyn, NY with amenities galore!
The Vernon on Greene is located 2 short blocks from the mass transit J line train which can then whisk you to all points in Manhattan within minutes.
The Vernon on Greene is fully furnished with lots of natural sunlight and designed with you as the guest in mind. From crisp high thread count sheets with cozy duvet covers and soft pillows to a 40 inch TV with FREE WiFi, cable TV and incredible audio docking station that plays your iPad, iPod & iPhone through out the apartment. The Vernon on Greene can accommodate 6 guests as follows:
2 – Queen Bed in Bedroom #1
2 – Full Bed in Bedroom #2
2 – Pull out futon bed in Living Room
A fully functional kitchen awaits you where you’ll find dishes and cookware for all your epicurean desires. The apartment is equipped with several coffee makers so you are always free to enjoy an espresso, latte, cappuccino and French Press or whatever your heart desires! Now these are perks!
The Vernon on Greene also boasts a brand new bathroom with tub and shower and spa like amenities to help you escape the vagaries of NYC tourism and is a welcome respite after a day of taking in all that NYC has to offer.
There are a plethora of culturally diverse full-service restaurants, café and bars all a short distance away with an exceptionally easy commute. You can also order food delivery from dozens of restaurants through the many menus we have on hand or through (URL HIDDEN) app that allows you to order food based on type and have it delivered to The Vernon on Greene typically in 30 minutes or less.
The Vernon on Greene has a separate entrance and complete privacy so you can enjoy some quiet time after a long day of sight seeing in NYC or sit on the front patio and take in the sights and sounds or simply read a book while sipping a glass of wine uninterrupted.
Our aim is to provide you the best possible NYC experience. Come immerse yourself in the exceptional experiences that The Vernon on Greene has to offer with our intuitive flair and extraordinary commitment to guest service that is unparalleled.
Per night charge is $179 for four (4) occupants, this price changes depending on the season and holidays, and an additional $35ppn for each night of your stay with a three (3) night minimum. Rate does vary due to season's. Requests for extension of stays should be made as soon as possible and we will see if you can be accommodated.
Check-in is 3pm and check-out is 11am. Early check-in and late check-outs may be requested in advance and on a case by case basis
but are not guaranteed.
The Vernon on Greene is on the top floor of a 2 story brownstone with no wheelchair accessibility. Requires you to ascend approximately 30 steps. Assistance with your luggage may be provided upon request. The host lives downstairs and is usually available for questions, support, and general inquiries.
We hope you will consider The Vernon on Greene for your accommodation needs in NYC.
This is a Class B Property and does not fall under the jurisdiction of the New York Multi Dwelling Law as it is a 2 family dwelling and registered with NYC as such. Additionally, I reside downstairs where this is my primary residence. If you have any questions please let me know as it would be my pleasure to host you and family and friends.
The New York State Multiple Dwelling Law (available here) prohibits short-term rentals of property in Class A multiple dwellings used for permanent residence purposes (which includes most apartment buildings but not single and two-family buildings) unless a permanent occupant of the apartment is present during the stay, no money is exchanged, or if the stay is longer than thirty consecutive days.
You will have full and complete access to the apartment as well as the front yard for entertaining, smoking or relaxing.
Interaction with guests
The host lives downstairs and is usually available for assistance if needed.
Other things to note
The Vernon on Greene is accessible to the J train (Kosciusko Station) and A trains (Utica Avenue Station). Additionally, there are several on demand car services as well as Uber and Lyft which can provide your ground transport needs. Multiple grocery stores, liquor store, and other amenities are all within safe walking distance from The Vernon on Greene.
1. No Smoking inside, but smoking is permitted in front yard. Also, seating out front may be used to smoke on the front steps and/or front porch. If after you checkout the apartment is found to have been smoked in there will be a $250.00 cleaning fee that will therefore forfeit your security deposit. Remember smoke gets into the furniture, bedding, walls, and draperies and it is a hard smell to get rid of and will be deducted from your deposit.
3. Only toilet paper can be used and placed in the bathroom . Place all other items in the garbage can (feminine hygiene products, sanitary napkins, paper towels, etc). If this is not followed and damage is done to the pipes you will forfeit your security deposit.
2. DO NOT Use towels to remove make up, to dye your hair or for floor or surface clean up. Paper towels have been provided for this. Additionally, there are dry and wet mop (Swiffer) cloths in the hall closet to use for spills and cleaning the floor should you need it. If this is found out, a fee of $50.00 will be deducted from your security deposit.
4. Any damage done to any property or items missing, will be your responsibility and deducted from your deposit.
5. You may use the front yard to sit out and enjoy, please place all cigarette butts and trash in the receptacle outside.
6. If anything is not to your satisfaction in the apartment please bring it to Jason's attention immediately via airbnb message, email, text, or note to Jason the host, so we may attempt to remedy it during your stay and not after you've departed. We take great pride in providing our guests with a unique, safe and comfortable stay so please do not hesitate to contact Jason with any questions, concerns, suggestions or feedback.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I am a native New Yorker and I absolutely love my city. Now residing in Bed Stuy Brooklyn New York for the past few years and it's been nothing short of amazing. I have lived in NYC my entire life. I have a passion for international travel and have been all over the world a few times. I love meeting new people and learning about new cultures. Can't wait to meet you in Brooklyn the epicenter of the universe in my opinion! :)