About this listing
***Very central- Beside Oxford Street (2 mins walk to Selfridges, 5 mins to Marble Arch, 10 min to Baker Str., 15mins to Buckingham Palace)
***Entire apartment recently updated
***Full amenities to make your stay cosy
A 2 bedroom apartment which sleeps up to 5, ideal for a small family, couples visiting London and professionals visiting Central London for a short time. This is a 4th floor flat in a walk-up Victorian building (no lift) - unfortunately we do not have wheelchair access to the flat.
The 2 bedrooms have double beds and there is a comfy super single sofa bed in the lounge. There is full central heating throughout the apartment, and underfloor heating in the luxury rainshower bathroom. Other amenities for your use include coffee machine, fridge / freezer, dish washer / dryer, oven, a washer / dryer. Use of towels and all linens, washing & drying, as well as unlimited wireless Internet are included in your stay.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
Directly located next to Bond Street tube station, the apartment is located mid-way between Oxford Circus and Marble Arch. You'll have the convenience of London's prime shopping, restaurants, bars districts all within a 10 minute walk. Soho, Regent Street, Oxford Street, Hyde Park, Green Park, Mayfair and This area is highly sought after and there are a number of A list local residents. Selfridges Department Store is 2 minutes walk. With the Tube, and the numerous bus-stops beside the building, you have extremely convenient access to all of London’s major attractions. If you intend to visit Trafalgar Square, Soho, Mayfair, Oxford Street, we recommend you walk! All these sights are within 10 minutes by foot! The apartment is a walk up to the fourth floor which will keep you fit but offers no wheelchair access and is not recommended for elderly. Please use Airbnb's map functionality to locate us.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR STAY
- All bedding, 100% cotton linen and fresh towels
- Unlimited high speed Wifi Internet
- Free washer usage
- Kitchen usage & cooking welcome
- 1 bathroom with underfloor heating
- Coffee machine: Self-serve tea and coffee in the kitchen
- TV and stereo sound system
- Hair dryer
*** Please note that for groups with 5 or more persons staying over, there will be an additional nightly fee of GBP25. Please select the correct number of guests for your group when making the booking on Airbnb****
Enjoy living in Central London in the classic Victorian red-brick apartment building (first built in 1886). Look out over Oxford Street to one side, and on the other, lush quiet Mayfair. The building has porter service, and rubbish will be collected daily from outside the front door of the flat. You can find a supermarket with a good selection of food items at a reasonable price, within a 5 minute walking distance. There are several top class local pubs and restaurants and we can suggest where and when you can get some great deals.
London is a 24 hour city and you will be able to come and go as you need.
We know London very well so do drop us a message if you have any further questions!
Interaction with Guests
Guests will be met by my flat manager, Jools, when they arrive. Jools provides all our guests with a quick introduction of the area, the flat, appliances as well as any additional information on London and getting around. During your stay, should you have any questions / problems, you are also welcome to get in touch with Jools, who can help you navigate the city.
Oxford Street has access for buses and taxis only. We are directly above Bond Street Tube station.
I welcome everyone who will respect and love my clean, quiet home. I understand that my guests want privacy and a no-fuss, uncomplicated, stay! To make sure you get a great experience, please read the following carefully before you confirm your reservation.
1. Check-in time is anytime after 2pm, and the check out time is by 11am. If you need a late check-out (after 11am) or an early check in (before 2pm), please contact me directly to make arrangements. I will try my best to see what I can do for you!
2. Smoking is not permitted in the flat. Please note that there are smoke detectors in the building. Please help me keep the apartment clean and keep the fire department at bay!
3. The beds sleeps up to 2 persons each. If you are travelling in a group of 5 persons, please make the booking for the right number of persons, and let me know the specific sleeping arrangements, so I can make the right arrangements for you.
4. Since the apartment is home for me when I am in town / when you are not staying, I do have some personal items e.g. books, CDs, games etc that will remain in the apartment. Please feel free to help yourselves to the reading material. I will of course make sure that there is minimal clutter when you arrive for your stay! However, I ask that you always check to ensure that you have not removed these items during your check-out.
5. You will be provided with your own set of keys upon arrival. While the area is generally safe, and there is a porter service which keeps the building secure, I urge you to always lock the doors and windows as you leave the flat.
6. To ensure that we maintain a peaceful residential environment, we ask you to keep the volume down after 11 pm. Should you be using the kitchen facilities, please do take out the rubbish at the end of the day! The building maintenance will remove the trash every morning from outside your door.
7. The apartment is on the fourth floor; this is a walk-up building with no lift. Please do not leave your belongings on the ground floor unsecured, e.g. baby pram, bike. These may pose a hazard during emergency evacuation and I would not like you losing your belongings during your stay!