- Sanlitun bar/shopping district - 15 min. walk
- 5 supermarkets nearby:
* Jenny Lou's
* Jingkelong General Supermarket
* April Gourmet
* Ole! (level B1, Ginza Mall)
* BHG (level B1, Raffle City)
- 2 malls - Ginza Mall, Raffle City
- Fresh vegetable & fruit market - 5 min. walk
- Very near to several embassies including Canadian, Australian, German, etc.
- Dongzhimen subway station (subway line 2 and line 13) - 7-8min. walk
- Airport express subway line - 10 min. walk
- Bus station right outside north gate - lines (phone number hidden)(phone number hidden)
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Free wireless internet
- Professional room cleaning service every 3-4 days
- Full kitchen facilities and appliances in all apartments including electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, water dispenser, rice cooker, dishes and utensils provided
- Fully automatic washer in every apt.
- Central A/C & 24-hr. hot water
- lots of various Chinese restaurants small & large
- Pizza Hut - 3 min.
- McDonald's - 7 min.
- Sanlitun Village restaurants - 15 min.
- O'Sheah's Irish Pub - 8 min.
No rules! Just please be considerate with use of electricity and a/c.
Everything is perfect. Clean and cozy apartment with the excellent and helpful staff. 10 mins walk to the nearest metro station. 7-11 and market and supermarket nearby. You can call them when you need help.
Our host was very welcoming and did their best to help us with our questions. The room was clean and more than sufficient for our stay. There are many nice restaurants and shopping centres within walking distance so it was easy to get breakfast before starting the day.
Had a great time, my contact during the trip was Lisa. Very helpful and always quick to respond via email/ phone!
As the description states, Sanlitun Village is very close by foot so eating out is easy to do. It's also worth checking out Great Leap Brewery (gastro? pub) for burgers & beer which is just around the corner (walk to the holiday inn from the South exit, turn right)!
Will be sure to stay here again next time in Beijing...
Immaculate flat with washing machine, kitchen etc. Incredibly quiet given the central location, and I found lots of great restaurants at all price levels nearby. Will definitely tell friends and family about the place.
This host has 139 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm Vera, My families and I have some apartments in the same building, We have always had amazing AirBnB experiences and are delighted and excited to become an AirBnB host! We met lovely people through AirBnB and are very happy to finally be able to give back the feeling of warmth and friendliness that we received.
Since I am not be here frequently this year, My familie are hiring some people who can speak English on behalf.
Everyone here is very ethusiasm, respectful and kindly.
Please feel free to email us if you have any questions! Welcome to Beijing
Vera & her families