About this listing
my large studio apartment can sleep up to 4 guests & is uniquely filled with posters, postcards, photographs, records, books & lots more.
it is located a 7 minute walk from Seven Sisters underground station with easy access to all lines.
Very large 800 sq ft Studio Apartment. The apartment is in a converted warehouse, with beautiful high ceilings.
Has 1 king size double bed, living room, dining area, fully equipped kitchen & bathroom. Washing machine & large fridge. There is also a spare double mattress should you need it.
37" Sony HD Internet TV, DVD/Blu-Ray & CD Player, high speed wireless internet & speaker connection for mp3 or iPod. Full use of everything in the property. You have sole use of the apartment, it is not shared.
Bedding & Towels provided, fresh & clean.
If you are planning to have a party or be excessively noisy, please do not book to stay here. Having fun is fine but please remember it is a residential building & many who live here often work unusual hours & weekends. So please don't be too loud late at night.
Located 7 minutes walk (10 minutes if you aren't a quick walker) from Seven Sisters underground & train station (10-20 minutes to the centre).
Excellent transport links to all Stations & Airports.
15 minutes (6 stops) to Oxford Circus underground station.
10 minutes from Tottenham Hale (links to Olympic Village).
10 minutes from South Tottenham Rail Station (links to Olympic Village).
15 minutes from Tottenham Hale (links to Stansted Airport)
20 minutes by train to Liverpool Street station
10 minutes (3-4 stops) by Underground to Kings Cross, St. Pancras or Euston stations.
Many local buses to Kings Cross, Euston, Finsbury Park, Stoke Newington, Muswell Hill, Wood Green, Oxford Circus, Shoreditch, London Bridge & more (it is a major transport hub).
There is free parking on the streets which runs parallel (Bedford Road) & a pay & display car park attached to the building.
Leisure Centre, restaurants, takeaways & 24 hour shops all very close.
You have the entire apartment to yourself.
7 minutes walk to Seven Sisters underground & train station. From there it is 10-25 minutes to most central areas.
There are also many bus routes close by.
1. Please wash any dishes you have used, otherwise the cleaner has to spend her own time doing it.
2. Please strip the bed of the sheets before you leave.
3. Please switch off the lights when you are out or they are not in use, the same goes for the oven/cooker.
4. Empty the bin when it is full (there is a large green bin by the elevator on the corridor, you can leave any rubbish inside there).
5. IMPORTANT: If you use the spare mattress please put it back up against the wall when you leave, it is too heavy for the cleaner to move on her own.
6. Leave things as you found them, & don't take anything that isn't yours.
7. It is not a party apartment - please do not make excessive noise there are other people in the building
8. Please ask permission before having guests over