A comfortable double-bed room in the historical centre of the city, near port and railway station. The area offers dining, shopping and relax. Sea promenade is just around the corner and is ideal for a healthy walk and a delicious lunch in the sun.
The suite Mimosa is a large double-bed room that can accommodate a maximum of 3 people (with addition of an extra bed) and has a private en-suite bathroom.
The apartment features a living room, a kitchenette equipped with an espresso coffee machine and a kettle for tea, the suite Mimosa, the double room Ortensia and the single room Papavero.
Rooms are very well lit and feature all kinds of comfort:
• Sheets and Towels 100% cotton
• LCD Satellite TV
• Air Conditioning
• Hair Dryer
• Free Wi-Fi access
• Full Breakfast
• Daily Cleaning Service
The B&B Piazza Fratti is located on second floor of a historical building in centre of Civitavecchia, 40 minutes by car from Rome and from Leonardo da Vinci airport.
The Neighborhood is populated with plenty of shops, boutiques, cafes, bistros and restaurants, like "La Taverna degli Artisti" (next to the B&B) where our guests can enjoy a set menu for € 15. The area is also ideally positioned in order to reach the harbor (300 m), the railway station (400 m) and sea promenade.
Other Things to Note
Tourist attractions in town and close to Civitavecchia
Our Team will be happy to advice you on activities and attractions in order to make you spend a valuable time during your stay in Civitavecchia and surroundings and assist you in all your traveling needs.
• Water Park "Aquafelix"
• Forte Michelangelo del '500
• National Museum
Close to Civitavecchia:
• Thermae Taurine
• Thermae of Ficoncella
• Thermae of Saturnia
• Museo Nazionale Etrusco (National Etruscan Museum)
• Necropoli di Monterozzi (Monterozzi Necropolis) with about 150 Etruscan tombs (you can visit 20 of them)
• Santa Marinella also called the "Perl of the Tyrrhenian" (7 km) with special spot for surf
• Castle of Santa Severa where is the Museum of the Sea and Ancient Navigation (Museo del Mare e della
Navigazione Antica, 9 km)
• Giardino dei Tarocchi (Tarot Garden) of Niki de Saint Phalle at Garavicchio (GR).
• La Rocca dei Monti della Tolfa
- Please contact us if you are interested to rent for 7 days or more. We will notify our rates.
- Please turn off the lights and the air-conditioning when the room is vacant.
- Only guests who have booked the entire home can use the kitchen to cook.
- The management is not responsible for any lost items. Any damage to furniture and property will be charged to the author.
- Vi preghiamo di contattarci se siete interessati ad affittare per 7 giorni o più. Vi comunicheremo le nostre tariffe.
- Siete pregati di spegnere le luci ed il condizionatore quando lasciate la stanza.
- Solo gli ospiti che hanno prenotato l'intero appartamento possono usare la cucina per cucinare.
- La proprietà non ė responsabile di eventuali oggetti smarriti. Eventuali danni ai mobili e all'immobile sono a carico del o degli artefici.
Fantastic location. Close bus and rail, shops and port entry.
Benilde was extremely generous and helpful. We were allowed to leave our baggage in the unit until our early afternoon departure.
Benilde also recommended that we visit Tarquinia instead of the nearby Roman baths.
This was a wonderful suggestion as the Etruscan necropolis from 500BC was amazing. Also we found out the following day that the Roman baths were closed in the winter.
Light sleepers should be aware that the cafe in the same square played loud music until 2:00 am and quieter music for some time after but the windows are double-glazed.
We were met at the apartment on time. The apartment was as described. Really nice Christmas market in the piazza.
Thank you very much for accommodating our late arrival. We flew in on a day the Italian transportation went on strike. we arrive 12 hours late And the keys were waiting for us. I cannot say enough about how helpful everyone was .
However, the nightclub directly downstairs was very disturbing! Could not sleep. The towels were dirty, had hair all over them and the blankets . Yuck! I usually do not complain and it was so late we had no other options as we had pre paid . The location was ok to get to the cruise ship in the morning. It was ok for a night , just not a quiet location as it is in the party section of the town.
no problem finding the B&B. Ask little store to call ro say you have arrived. Waited 5 minutes. Someone let us in and explained everything. Room is as described. No problems. Good value for money. Clean and safe.
Pros: very central and close to the main streets of the city center. Nice and clean apartment. All as described. Benilde is very nice and friendly
Cons: Unfortunately the room is right above the main night life clubs and pubs in the city with loud music and young people chatting until 2-3 am during the weekend. It was quite difficult to fall asleep even though the flat has thick glazing window. We don't know how it is during the week days.
We had a short but good stay at Benilde's place. Just be aware that other guests rent out other rooms in the apartment, and unfortunately the walls are quite thin, and the guests that overlapped with us were quite loud. The apartment is well located but quite noisy on the weekends. Breakfast was nice!
Loved the location! In a lovely piazza by an awesome pizzeria! A beautiful room in a beautiful town! Great fast response & excellent service! I highly recommend this accommodation!
This host has 40 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am a dealer and entrepreneur. I am very cheerful and sunny. I love reading, going to the theater and cinema, but most of all I love to travel. I try to not spend a year without making a trip somewhere because for me it is the best way to spend our precious time.
My motto is: I came, I saw, I learned.