A comfortable double room in the historic centre of the city, near port and railway station. The area offers dining, shopping and relax. Sea promenade is just around the corner and is ideal for a healthy walk and a delicious lunch in the sun.
Ortensia is a bright double room that can accommodate a maximum of 2 people and shares a bathroom with another room.
The apartment features a living room, a kitchenette equipped with an espresso coffee machine and a kettle for tea, the suite Mimosa, the double room Ortensia and the single room Papavero.
Rooms are very well lit and feature all kinds of comfort:
• Sheets and Towels 100% cotton
• LCD Satellite TV
• Air Conditioning
• Hair Dryer
• Free Wi-Fi access
• Full Breakfast
• Daily Cleaning Service
The B&B Piazza Fratti is located on second floor of a historical building in centre of Civitavecchia, 40 minutes by car from Rome and from Leonardo da Vinci airport.
The Neighborhood is populated with plenty of shops, boutiques, cafes, bistros and restaurants. The area is also ideally positioned in order to reach the harbor (300 m), the railway station (400 m) and sea promenade.
Other Things to Note
Tourist attractions in town and close to Civitavecchia
Our Team will be happy to advice you on activities and attractions in order to make you spend a valuable time during your stay in Civitavecchia and surroundings and assist you in all your traveling needs.
• Water Park "Aquafelix"
• Forte Michelangelo del '500
• National Museum
• Thermae Taurine
• Thermae of Ficoncella
Close to Civitavecchia:
• Thermae of Saturnia
• Museo Nazionale Etrusco (National Etruscan Museum)
• Necropoli di Monterozzi (Monterozzi Necropolis) with about 150 Etruscan tombs (you can visit 20 of them)
• Santa Marinella also called the "Perl of the Tyrrhenian" (7 km) with special spot for surf
• Castle of Santa Severa where is the Museum of the Sea and Ancient Navigation (Museo del Mare e della
Navigazione Antica, 9 km)
• Giardino dei Tarocchi (Tarot Garden) of Niki de Saint Phalle at Garavicchio (GR).
• La Rocca dei Monti della Tolfa
- The delivery of the keys will be agreed upon confirmation of booking.
- Only guests who have booked the entire home can use the kitchen to cook.
- Please turn off the lights and air-conditioning when room is vacant.
- The management is not responsible for any lost items. Any damage to furniture and property will be charged to the author.
- La consegna delle chiavi verrà concordata dopo la conferma della prenotazione.
- Solo gli ospiti che hanno prenotato l'intero appartamento possono usare la cucina per cucinare.
- Vi preghiamo di contattarci se siete interessati ad affittare per 7 giorni o più. Vi comunicheremo le nostre tariffe.
- Siete pregati di spegnere le luci ed il condizionatore quando lasciate la stanza.
- La proprietà non ė responsabile di eventuali oggetti smarriti. Eventuali danni ai mobili e all'immobile sono a carico del o degli artefici.
Une parfaite chambre dans un bel appartement qui donne sur une jolie place
Stayed for one night. The location is ideal - on a cozy square and a few steps from the central promenade & the Sea. The room is clean and nice. With wi-fi all right. I recommend!
Benilde´s place is perfect for a visit in Civitavecchia, its location in the city center is great! It's right beside a very nice Piazza, very close to the beach! There is a great Pizzeria and nice Cafés nextdoor, the breakfast is in one of the cafés on the plaza next to the apartment. Very nice!
We arrived some hours earlier than agreed, but Benilde arranged to get us into the B&B right away, so we didn't have to wait at all, that was great!
The only downside is the noise coming from the Piazza at night, but it didn't bother us a lot, we enjoyed it to be right in the middle of the Civitavecchia nightlife :-)
We found this place with ease and enjoyed it's close location to the train and the port. It was clean and comfortable. We are pleased we chose this place to stay at. Thank you Benilde!
Benilde was a great host and offers a great value for anyone looking to stay in the Civitavecchia area; we were in town overnight before a cruise and it was perfect (being very close to the port). The apartment is very nice, and coffee was made available, as well as an Italian breakfast at a nearby cafe.
Benilde is very pleasant, greeted us upon arrival, explained the B & B set-up, kitchen, breakfast & key return system. All was very organized & went like clockwork. The B & B is very clean & its location is perfect for access to the port of Civitavecchia. The area has lots of restaurants & shops.
This host has 33 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am a dealer and entrepreneur. I am very cheerful and sunny. I love reading, going to the theater and cinema, but most of all I love to travel. I try to not spend a year without making a trip somewhere because for me it is the best way to spend our precious time.
My motto is: I came, I saw, I learned.