Welcome! This one bedroom apartment is located in the absolute heart of the vibrant and beautiful West Village. It has hardwood floors, tall ceilings, and is right around the corner from famous Bleecker Street!
The West Village is a very historic, charming, and safe neighborhood in lower Manhattan. Nearby amenities include:
- Restaurants (Little Owl, Spotted Pig, John's Pizzeria)
- Cafes (Bosie Tea Parlor, Tartine, Buvette, Gottino)
- Bakeries (Amy's Bread, Magnolia Bakery, Pasticceria Rocco)
- Shopping (Coach, Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, the list goes on!)
- Bars (Blind Tiger, White Horse Tavern, Corner Bistro)
- Jazz clubs (Smalls, Blue Note, Village Vanguard)
...and much more!
The apartment is within walking distance of Soho, Tribeca, the Meatpacking District, the Highline, Washington Square Park, and the Hudson River. Two minutes walk from the West 4th Street subway stop (A, B, C, D, E, F, M trains) and the Christoper Street subway stop (1 train), making getting around the city hassle-free. If you do have a car, the West Village offers various locations for street parking, or there are multiple parking garages within a block radius of the apartment.
- Queen size bed (sleeps two)
- Couch (sleeps one)
- Air conditioning in bedroom and living room
- Fresh towels and washcloths
- Fresh sheets
- White noise machine in bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pots, pans, utensils, plates, glasses
- Appliances (Fridge, Stove, Oven)
- Brita filtered water supply
- Wireless Internet (100Mbps download, extremely reliable)
- TV with Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime, and ESPN (no cable, no broadcast signal)
- Sonos stereo system with Spotify
- Soap and shampoo are provided in the bathroom, which has a full sized tub and shower
The apartment is on the 4th floor of a walkup building (no elevator). There is a telecom/buzzer in the apartment which allows guests to be buzzed in through the front door. There are multiple laundry services on the block, and plenty of kind neighbors to talk to along the way!
We will meet you to hand off the keys, and provide you with all the information you desire about the surrounding area and NYC. We'll be more than happy to take you around the neighborhood or recommend places to go/see while you are staying in our apartment as well. If you have any questions about the apartment please feel free to ask! We would love to welcome you to our home!