Sweet apartment just around the corner from Santa Maria del Mar's Church in trendy "El Born" district in the very center of Barcelona!!!
Acomodates 3 people, one double bed and a sofa bed in the living room. Fully equipped kitchen and a brand new bathroom. WiFi
It is located in a third floor, no lift. The apartment has been refurbished but we're waiting for the professional photos. Everything is new and the location is the best in Barcelona, in the heart of El Borne with all its trendy designer shops, restaurants, bars, cafes, museums, and 5 minutes walking from the beach, ciudadella park and from Barcelona´s zoo.
The nearest underground station is just 200 meters away.
* The location is really perfect, within the trendy and lively El Born district. Plenty of shops, bars and restaurants close to the apartment. Beaches are only 15 minutes walk away. Despite the surrounding liveliness, the street remains relatively calm and feels safe.
* Stylish apartment matching pictures perfectly. Bed comfortable and spacious. Functional kitchen and table to enjoy a meal on. Nice couch to sit on after a long day of walking through Barcelona. Clean and bright.
* Natascha always answered promptly and was waiting for us at the apartment at the agreed time. We didn't chat much but she seemed quite nice, pointing us to a nearby restaurant for lunch.
* 59 steps to climb to get to the apartment on the 3rd floor.
* Bathroom rather small.
* Shower drains slowly. Two consecutive uses may make it overflow.
* The windows are very poorly insulated and let through a considerable breeze. This is perhaps a good thing in summer but was uncomfortable in a chilly February. The air conditioning unit is quite powerful but located away from the bed, meaning the room was warm but we were still exposed to the cold air from outside.
* The WiFi connection is terrible and we were unable to connect most of the time. The internet connection was relatively slow on the rare occasions that we were able to connect. Don't count on it.
Overall: If you are travelling in a month with mild weather and don't need a reliable access to the internet, this flat offers all the necessary amenities in a trendy decor and with an absolutely perfect location to discover Barcelona.
Great apartment in a beautiful part of town. Natasha met us promptly to show us the apartment and give us the keys. She also gave us some good recommendations for the local area. There are many very good places to eat and drink just a short walk from the apartment. The gothic quarter was just five minutes walk away. The apartment was clean and well equipt. Would definitely stay there again.
Had a wonderful time at Natasha's place! Even though we arrived very late in the evening during the holiday season, Natasha was there to meet us no problem. Location is perfect!
Natasha et Robert ont été très accueillants, attentionnés pour tout ce dont notre petit bebe aurait eu besoin, et tout à fait arrangeants pour les horaires d'arrivée et de départ. L'appartement était charmant et situe idéalement dans le bas du quartier du Bornstein et a qq centaines de mètres du bord de mer. Juste un bémol sur l'ancienneté des fenêtres qui laissent passer l'air. Ceci dit, le chauffage est efficace!
Very central located Apartment in El Born. For the price absolutely recommendable. Very nice surrounding and the host is very helpful and great advisor for nice recommendations in terms of dining & wining, useful tips what to see, where to go etc.
Great location, great area bustling with cafés and restaurants and convenience stores. Safe neighborhood, central and close to all main attractions, we totally recommend it! the apartment was clean and comfortable, and we are so grateful to Natasha for letting us check in and ut late. Her being so flexible and accommodating totally allowed us to enjoy our stay in the best way possible!
This is just an outstanding location and a very nice and cute flat.
On top: Robert and Natasha are STARS!
Thank u both so much for the weekend.
Dominika and Bjoern
Robert and Natasha have a gem of an apartment. It is located in Borne, my favourite area of Barcelona and the apartment is just perfect.
It is in a fantastic location and the apartment itself is awesome. I would definately go back.
Natasha and Robert were wonderful, extremely helpful hosts and I look forward to my next visit at their apartment.
The best location. Very charming and near 3 great squares. Awesome place for coffee and pastry right out the door. Would def stay here again on the next visit. Hots are very kind and available.
Comfortable apartment in a great location. Natasha was great with check-in and provided us with some recommendations and a map. Would definitely recommend this apartment for a stay in Barcelona!