I am Alex, my wife Rada and I welcome you to our villa. We moved from Russia to Bali in 2012, and would love to have you as our guests. Lakshmi - it is brand new home. The house is built in Balinese style with elements of wood carving.
If it's your first time in Bali, don't worry because we have all the answers to questions you may have about your trip.
Here is some information you will find helpful for your trip to Bali:
About Our Villa:
• 5 Bedrooms: Each room has a level of comfort if you are a solo traveler, couple, or family.
• Each bathroom has a folding dryer for clothes and towels.
• Air Conditioning: Air conditioner in every room will give you a soft, cool, clean air and enrich its ions.
• 100% Balinese style construction with rooftop tiles, and open design unique to Bali.
• Building Area: 38 square meters
• Breakfast: We provide a light breakfast for you every morning during your stay at our villa
• Kitchen: Gas stove, refrigerator, oven, and cooking equipment is available for use
• New Design: We recently remodeled the kitchen, pool, and living room in October 2013
• Living Room: Open Balinese style with comfortable chairs and sofa for 4-5 persons. A working table is made of solid wood teak with elements of hand carving.
• Wi-Fi Internet: Broadband internet provided with dedicated password protection
• Housekeeping: Dedicated helper to clean and maintain your room during your stay
• Laundry Service: Our helper can help take your clothes to laundromat (2-days turnaround)
• Safety Deposit: We provide deposit boxes for safekeeping of valuables.
• Our dream is to make this villa a place like home for you in Bali.
What Makes Us Different?
• We moved to Bali in 2012, so we know every question and problem you will have about visiting Bali
• Bicycles, motorbikes, cars, and drivers are available for rental
• Our special drivers speak good English, know Bali well and won't get lost like may taxis.
• If you need visa extensions, we also have special travel agents that can help you.
• Outdoor kitchen (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
• Pool (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
• Community living room (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
• Cinema and Projector
• Bike, Motorbike, and Car Rentals
• Dedicated drivers with good English available for hire (hourly or full-day)
• 11-minutes away from the sandy beaches of Sanur, accessible by foot, bicycle, or motorbike.
Information About Sanur:
• Sanur is located on the Eastern side of Bali, known for being more relaxed, quite, and calmness
• It is less crowded and touristy compared to Kuta or Seminyak
• Many shops, cafes, and restaurants are on the main road of Sanur (Tambligan)
• Beaches in Sanur have no waves, so they are friendly for infants and young children to swim in.
• Algae in the beach water has healing properties
• Algae has benefits of anti-cancer, anti-cellulite, and treatment of chronic diseases
• Taxi from Sanur to Seminyak, Kuta, or western side of Bali is around $2 - $4 USD.
• Bluebird Taxi is the preferred taxi service in Bali
• They always use meters and have responsible drivers.
Getting To Sanur From Airport
• Sanur to Airport (DPS) takes 20-30 minutes by car
• We have dedicated drivers available to pick you up.
• Airport taxis do not use metered rates, so unfortunately you must negotiate.
• It will cost around $8-$15 USD depending on traffic.
• Many taxi drivers at the airport are immigrants and do not know Bali well and will get lost
• Please order our transfer in advance.
Renting / Riding A Motorbike:
• We have motorbikes available for rental for either one day, one week, or one month and more.
• To ride a motorbike in Bali, you will need an International Driver's Permit.
• Please let us know if you have any questions.
Alex and Rada!
No smoking inside the rooms.
• Don’t use or store any drugs in the house. Remember that in Indonesian laws punishment for using drugs is the death penalty.
• Please turn off AC, lights etc. when you leave your room and the house.
• Please close the door when you leave or plan to sleep.
• Only the person who signed for the house can stay on the premises.
• We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your property, or yourself.
• Any loss or damage to property of the house paid by guests.
• Please park motorbike and car in the designated parking area provided.
• Check out time is 12.00 p.m. Check in time is 2 p.m.
• If you want to check out after 12.00 you need pay 100% of the house rate.
• Long-stay discounts are only given when you pay for the whole period in advance.
Thank you! Wish you a pleasant stay!
Правила виллы “Лотос”.
Запрещено в целях безопасности хождение по столовой в мокром виде (после бассейна).
Запрещено курить в местах сбора людей (кроме кальяна).
Порча имущества, даже на 5%, возмещается в полном объеме.
Запрещено выносить за пределы вилы любое имущество без разрешения администратора.
Запрещено использование кондиционера с открытыми окнами ли в отсутствии кого либо в комнате.
Администрация не несет ответственности за вещи оставленные без присмотра.
Запрещено просмотр фильмов на экране с проектором в дневное время.
Запрещено самостоятельное управление проектором в режиме 3 D.
Запрещено распитие спиртных напитков на общей территории с компанией гостей (не клиентов “Лотоса”) без уведомления администратора и согласия третьих лиц (клиентов лотоса).
Запрещено громкая музыка после 23.00.
Смена белья происходит 1 раз в неделю. Внеплановая стирка имущества “Лотоса” - один запуск стиральной машины - 15 000 рупий.
Прокат велосипеда в сутки 10 000 рупий.
Запрещено приносить в номер и на территорию вилы материалы, способные испортить или испачкать имущество виллы (пластилин, краски, фломастеры).
Чаевые для уборщицы остаются на Ваше усмотрение.
Запрещены ругательства нецензурной бранью на всей территории виллы.
Время проведения завтрака с 9.00 до 11.00 (если завтрак включен в стоимость проживания).
Если Вам необходимо перенести время завтрака об этом необходимо сообщить до 20.00 предыдущего дня (если завтрак включен в стоимость проживания).
На кухне и в столовой самообслуживание (кроме завтрака включенного в стоимость). Клиенты сами убирают за собой и моют посуду.
Запрещено использование холодильника на кухне.
Регистрация в номер после 14 часов дня.
Выписка из номера до 12 часов дня.
Расчет за проживание производится до 12.00 часов дня.
Точка отсчета времени проживания считается 24.00 часа.
Excellent accommodation, great service, arranged for us to be dropped off at the boats in Sanur, and was prompt to reply and organise a last minute booking. Would recommend.
We absolutely loved our stay here! The rooms were very clean and the place was beautiful! The best part about our stay was the people and the breakfast!
Alex was a great host and showed us on the map the interesting sights to see!
He also helped us with renting a scooter.
And when we once mentioned that we like jelly for breakfast, we were offered homemade jam every morning!
The villa looks exactly like it is shown on the pictures.
It's very clean and we are still happy with our choice to stay with Alex and his nice staff.
This is a perfectly located villa for those, like me, who want to do
water sports on Cemera beach (surf, kitesurfing, SUP). It's clean and comfortable, and they made an effort to provide early breakfasts for me. It's within reasonable walk to the center (bring a map the first time). I didn't use the pool, but it looked nice and well-maintained. The villa rents mostly to Russians but they seemed happy to accommodate me.
Big room, clean, and good location. The breakfast was unsatisfying. There was mainly only white bread available to eat.
We stayed in another of the host's properties called Jasmine which was just down the road from the advertised one. There were 3 villas set amongst beautiful gardens with a sparkling clean pool. The villa was lovely, very clean with a huge bathroom and outdoor shower. Breakfast was served each morning in the bale and it was great to talk with other guests. The staff were very attentive and friendly. Sanur is a fantastic area to stay in...far from the hustle of the tourist crowds. There are some excellent eating places and the beach walk is worth checking out. We recommend staying at the villas, they are peaceful and offer a wonderful respite.
We loved our stay with Alex and Tanya; they were very hospitable and went out of their way to make our time with them a memorable one! Accommodation was great with spacious rooms, big pool and lovely Balinese ambiance all over. We would certainly return next time
This host has 56 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews