I am Alex, my wife Rada and I welcome you to our villa. We moved from Russia to Bali in 2012, and would love to have you as our guests. Lakshmi - it is brand new home. The house is built in Balinese style with elements of wood carving.
If it's your first time in Bali, don't worry because we have all the answers to questions you may have about your trip.
Here is some information you will find helpful for your trip to Bali:
About Our Villa:
• 5 Bedrooms: Each room has a level of comfort if you are a solo traveler, couple, or family.
• Each bathroom has a folding dryer for clothes and towels.
• Air Conditioning: Air conditioner in every room will give you a soft, cool, clean air and enrich its ions.
• 100% Balinese style construction with rooftop tiles, and open design unique to Bali.
• Building Area: 38 square meters
• Breakfast: We provide a light breakfast for you every morning during your stay at our villa
• Kitchen: Gas stove, refrigerator, oven, and cooking equipment is available for use
• New Design: We recently remodeled the kitchen, pool, and living room in October 2013
• Living Room: Open Balinese style with comfortable chairs and sofa for 4-5 persons. A working table is made of solid wood teak with elements of hand carving.
• Wi-Fi Internet: Broadband internet provided with dedicated password protection
• Housekeeping: Dedicated helper to clean and maintain your room during your stay
• Laundry Service: Our helper can help take your clothes to laundromat (2-days turnaround)
• Safety Deposit: We provide deposit boxes for safekeeping of valuables.
• Our dream is to make this villa a place like home for you in Bali.
What Makes Us Different?
• We moved to Bali in 2012, so we know every question and problem you will have about visiting Bali
• Bicycles, motorbikes, cars, and drivers are available for rental
• Our special drivers speak good English, know Bali well and won't get lost like may taxis.
• If you need visa extensions, we also have special travel agents that can help you.
• Outdoor kitchen (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
• Pool (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
• Community living room (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
• Cinema and Projector
• Bike, Motorbike, and Car Rentals
• Dedicated drivers with good English available for hire (hourly or full-day)
• 11-minutes away from the sandy beaches of Sanur, accessible by foot, bicycle, or motorbike.
Information About Sanur:
• Sanur is located on the Eastern side of Bali, known for being more relaxed, quite, and calmness
• It is less crowded and touristy compared to Kuta or Seminyak
• Many shops, cafes, and restaurants are on the main road of Sanur (Tambligan)
• Beaches in Sanur have no waves, so they are friendly for infants and young children to swim in.
• Algae in the beach water has healing properties
• Algae has benefits of anti-cancer, anti-cellulite, and treatment of chronic diseases
• Taxi from Sanur to Seminyak, Kuta, or western side of Bali is around $2 - $4 USD.
• Bluebird Taxi is the preferred taxi service in Bali
• They always use meters and have responsible drivers.
Getting To Sanur From Airport
• Sanur to Airport (DPS) takes 20-30 minutes by car
• We have dedicated drivers available to pick you up.
• Airport taxis do not use metered rates, so unfortunately you must negotiate.
• It will cost around $8-$15 USD depending on traffic.
• Many taxi drivers at the airport are immigrants and do not know Bali well and will get lost
• Please order our transfer in advance.
Renting / Riding A Motorbike:
• We have motorbikes available for rental for either one day, one week, or one month and more.
• To ride a motorbike in Bali, you will need an International Driver's Permit.
• Please let us know if you have any questions.
Alex and Rada!
We loved our stay with Alex and Tanya; they were very hospitable and went out of their way to make our time with them a memorable one! Accommodation was great with spacious rooms, big pool and lovely Balinese ambiance all over. We would certainly return next time
Villa Lotos is the villa that I stayed in while in Sanur.
The villa is a wonderful space with a HUGE bathtub, outdoor shower, private outdoor area, air-conditioning, king size 4 post bed with mosquito net, microwave, refrigerator, kettle, plates, cutlery, cups, a safe big enough to hold a Mac book pro laptop, hair dryer, lounge, table & chair - Everything you need to enjoy a relaxing holiday.
There is a communal kitchen & dining area (which is a wonderful way to meet people!) & an in-ground pool with comfortable sun lounges.
The property is surrounded by a high wall which makes it very private.
Alex & Tatiana are wonderful, personable hosts!
They provided recommendations for spa treatments, restaurants & money exchange.
Alex also ran 2 x 1 day tours to introduce the beauty of Bali.
I highly recommend this property for a quiet, relaxing holiday that is only a 15 minutes walk (take care when crossing the Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai) to the tourist strip of Sanur & an additional 5 minutes walk to the beach!
It is easy to take a taxi from Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai to the tourist strip of Sanur (& the rest of Bali).
Taxi costs a maximum of 25,000 ($2.65AUD!) to go to the North end of Sanur, via the tourist strip.
The hosts, Alex and Tatiana, were very hospitable. They were very responsive to questions that we had before and during our trip. They invited us to join their circle of friends and their activities. The Villa was very modern. The Villa was laid out around a central area that contained a nice pool. There were several sleeping rooms along one side and a new room in one corner. We stayed in the new room which provided very up to date accommodations. The high wall around the Villa provided nice privacy. The Villa is about a 10-15 minute walk to the main area of Sanur where there were a lot of restaurants and shops. One must be careful, however, in crossing the Sanur Bypass Road to get to the Main Street area of Sanur. The beach is another 5 minute walk. Taxi service is available. I would definitely stay here on my next visit.
Tania and Alex are really wonderful hosts! They are very friendly and warmly, and have received us just like a familly. They helped and adviced us for the sigthseeing...which was so welcoming as we hadn't planed anything to do before arriving in Bali :-)
The house is the most beautiful one we've ever rent !
Extremly clean, clear and well organized: just perfect for us!
It is arounded by a beautiful and a perfectly-well-maintained tropical vegetation that we really loved.
We so miss this relaxing atmosphere !!
A really good surprise was the private shower outside the room, in the middle of a very dense tropical vegetation...we really feel like in a wild forest : delightful in the morning !
We should have booked for a longer period...and we'll come back to Tania & Alex's for sure!
Tania & Alex was great, the house was great: everything was perfect for us :-)
Thank you so much Tania & Alex!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT