About this listing
cHic mAdrid cEnter is a newly renovated apartment, January 2013.2 double bedrooms. 1 Bath. Quiet District in the Center. WIFI - A/C.
Less than 10 min walking distances to major sites.
Welcome home, you will come back...
- cHic mAdrid cEnter is a stunning apartment full of history. Recently refurbished (January 2013), brand new and fully equipped. In the CENTRE OF MADRID. 60 m2. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. 5 people. WIFI - A / C.
Historic building where lived and wrote many of his masterpieces Francisco de Quevedo, one of the most important writers of Spanish Literature. In front of the building entrance you may also find the tomb of another important Spanish author: Miguel de Cervantes -creator of DON QUIXOTE - situated in the Trinitarians' Convent.
Extraordinary location! It is a gorgeous and quiet street. Located in “Las Letras" , CORTES Disctrict probably the nicest and most central neighborhoods of Madrid. The emblematic and touristic places are at a WALKING DISTANCE: the famous Golden Triangle, “Big three art museums" (MUSEO DEL PRADO -Thyssen – Reina Sofía), RETIRO, Plaza de Santa Ana, GRAN VíA, Puerta del SOL , PLAZA MAYOR and many others.
- Recently refurbished apartment of high quality care with a professional interior decorator made by combining a fresh and elegant classical and industrial style.
Historic building newly renovated.WITH ELEVATOR.
A bright and cozy living room decorated with a large comfortable sofa bed (160 x 200) accompanied by an original Bertoia Design Armchair and 60s retro style stool. Centered by a Long Island Table, the lounge counts with Vintage Industrial Furniture with a 42" plasma screen TV. On the wall is hung a gorgeous collection of black and white photos of a renowned photographer.
The kitchen is open plan to the lounge and has a breakfast bar. It is fully equipped with all possible – brand new- high-tech conveniences to enjoy a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Thanks to the chalkboard wall, you may contribute to the decoration of the apartment expressing and releasing the artist in you.
There are two elegant bright rooms with wide double beds, and decorated with Italian wallpaper. Both accompanied by their bedside tables and lamps. Including large and spacious closets.
The bathroom is supplied with towels and all amenities newly installed.
In few words cHic mAdrid cEnter is a stylish and cozy apartment designed and decorated with the unique intention that travelers feel AT HOME.
Sofa bed (160 x 200)
Plasma TV 42 "- DVD - TDT
High speed WIFI.
Brand new kitchen:
Refrigerator - Freezer
Squeezer / Juicer
Tassimo Coffee Maker
Iron - Ironing Board
2 Double bedrooms
Large closet and trunk in the Living Room
Towels and bed linen
- Downtown Las Letras district. This elegant neighborhood is the heart of the traditional, cultural and bohemian Madrid. The area is a mixture of quiet and charming pedestrian streets. Very safe and protected, it is an oasis of peace restricted only to the residents' cars.
The most important museums in Madrid, such as the PRADO, Thyssen or Reina Sofia, are 5 minutes' walk. The Ateneo Cultural Club or Circle of Fine Arts also offers a variety of cultural events and exhibitions throughout the year.
Very close to the beautiful and lively Plaza de Santa Ana -2 minutes' walk-, full of sunny terraces, cafes and most typical TAPAS bars of the city. In the surrounding streets, such as Huertas, you may find exclusive Jazz, Blues or Soul Live Cafes, highlighting the internationally known Café Central or Populart. And of course! Flamenco! There is plenty of “tablaos" in the area, for example, the legendary Villa Rosa. And you can taste the most varied and delicious Spanish cuisine in the typical old taverns and restaurants, such as Casa Alberto, Taberna La Dolores, Los Gatos, Bar Quevedo and many others.
Many of the exclusive Premium 5 star hotels (Hotel Ritz, Palace, Urban, ME and others) are located throughout this area. Their luxurious lounges and sightseeing terraces are a must for travelers that enjoy dinners or (and) cocktails.
Shopping addicts may find all their needs and desires fulfilled with the close commercial areas, such as GRAN VIA, the Golden Mile (Serrano, Ortega y Gasset, Goya) “El Corte Ingles" or SOL. These are the best places for shopping.
Pretty close to some other central districts of the city, like La Latina, Chueca, Lavapies, Sol or Salamanca.
ALL MAJOR AREAS OF MADRID ARE AT YOUR DOORSTEP, ALLOWING YOU TO ENJOY A PLEASANT WALK THROUGHOUT THE MOST TYPICAL PLACES IN THE CITY. Public transport not needed. However Subway Station is only 3 min walk.
Places at walk distance:
PRADO Museum: 3 min
Thyssen - Reina Sofía: 5 min
RETIRO: 7 min
ATOCHA: 7 min
Puerta del SOL: 5 min
GRAN VIA: 7 min
Rastro: 7 min
PLAZA MAYOR: 10 min
Royal Palace: 10 min
The central and exclusive cHic mAdrid apartment has everything a traveler needs. An absolute must for anyone wanting to get to discover the true heart and soul of Madrid.
Welcome to cHic mAdrid cEnter, YOUR new HOME in Madrid.
You will come back...
- It's very important respect the neighborhood. You can have fun with respect, specially at night and early morning. In common zones, please be respectful.
- Late check in from 22:00 PM : 25 EUROS FEE. / Lost key replace fee:
30€ / Earlier Check IN ( before 14 h ) / Later Check OUT ( after 12 pm ) Fee might be applicable: 25 EUROS.
- We appreciate a full profile with photo or a brief explanation about you.
- Please keep in mind to turn off all lights and electronic devices. Unplug the heaters once you have finished using.Overall at check out time.
- Take care of the whole apartment. It`s recently refurbished. Treat as your own. Please let me know beforehand if you break something or something stops working.Thanks
- Only the number people by reservation request shall stay in the apartment.
- tHe lAst oNe Is tO wIsh yOu tHe bEst sTay eVer…
mAny tHanks fOr yOur uNderstanding!!!
cHic mAdrid cEnter