About this listing
A beautiful home in cool North Bandung with 2 gardens and a swimming pool. The accommodation is on the 2nd floor. There are three bedrooms available at the moment, one with a king sized bed/AC/panoramic view of Bandung and the others with a queen sized bed/facing the front yard and street. Each room as an individual listing and needs to be booked separately on AIRBnB.
There is one shared bathroom with hot and cold shower/bath.
You can use the swimming pool, kitchen and sitting room with cable TV, movies and a large selection of books. If you have children, you may also use the children's play room that is well equipped with many toys (mostly for boys). Myself and my 4-year-old son or one of the full-time maids will be here to welcome you on your arrival.
Bed linen, towels and breakfast provided.
Free wireless Internet available throughout house.
Guests have access to unlimited high speed Internet, one of the fastest speeds in Bandung.
If you would like your clothes washed, this can be arranged for an extra fee of IDR 25,000 per load.
Location and Activities
- Bandung is a tourist city in the mountains of West Java, Indonesia
- Because of its altitude, Bandung has a moderately cool (website hidden) is not necessary.
- Bandung is famous for its factory outlets, Dutch style architecture, volcano, hot springs, and outdoor activities. From the house, you can cycle through the villages and rice paddies all the way up to the top of the mountain.
- Bandung's restaurants are famous in Indonesia, many of which are outdoors in natural settings with waterfalls and grass huts.
- Live music in many of the lively bars
- The house is a 5 min. walk from the minibus routes that can take you around the city. Taxis are also easy and cheap to use. Parking is available for one car in the garage.
The guests are free to use the Wifi, swimming pool, gardens and terraces, TV, huge upstairs landing, kitchen.
Interaction with Guests
Depending on our schedules, we can either interact a lot with guests or very little. It depends on what the guests want; however, my son is very curious and friendly with guests.
We live in a quiet subdivision.
There are direct minibuses to PVJ and the centre of the city. For other locations, taxis are easier and cheap. A taxi ride to the city centre costs only around IDR40,000 ($3).
Other Things to Note
We started off as guests but after staying with lovely people in Jakarta, decided to try hosting ourselves. We have met some wonderful people over the years both as guests and hosts, some of whom have become good friends, most of whom have brought something memorable surprises into our lives.
- No smoking inside the house. If you wish to smoke, you may do so outside and on one of the 4 terraces.
- Small children are very welcome, however, please be careful around the pool and stairs. Both are gated for extra security.
- As I have a very curious small boy, please be careful what you leave laying around.
Hello , very nice place to stay . room was clean . in the city there are about 10 minutes . good and quiet residential area . hosts very very nice and helpful . Would always book this room again. Thank you for this nice stay.
First time using airbnb and it sure did not disappoint me. Bandung was an incredibly beautiful place with friendly people, Tim and his family was definitely one of them. The place was beautiful and the hosts were extremely helpful, helping us arrange for cabs and drivers, telling us tips on getting around the country as well as recommending us places to go to, we had a blast!
Thank you Tim, we loved your place and if I ever visit Bandung again i will not hesitate to book your place :")
I stayed at Tim's house for 3 nights during mid of April 2015(intened to stay only 2 but extend 1 more night ^___^).
Everyone in Tim's family is very lovely & friendly. Especially, Tim & Lukman, they helped me a lot for booking the taxi for a day trip in Bundung + calling the bus agency + reserving the taxi for me to catch the bus back to Jakarta at 4 a.m. !
All in all, it's very nice living here. Safe & Fun. It's a pity that I didn't have much time talking with them.
Recommend to stay here if you plan a trip to Bundung !
I had great experience in ur house and hot-springs.
It was very nice.
My room was very big and comfortable.
If i come Bandung again, i wanna stay ur house again.
We arrived around 10 PM and Tim was welcoming us okay. I had a short talk before immediately going to bed, because we were tired. The neighborhood was quiet, we had a good rest. The bedroom and bathroom were clean, with clean towels provided. A lot of toys, and there was Banyu, Tim's son, who gets along quickly with my sons. Nice experience first time trying airbnb.
a nice place to stay , feels like home and great hospitality from Timothy and his son..
the place is nice. my kids and family love to stay at this house. the location easy to find. breakfast are good.
This host has 28 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews