Bali, Island of the Gods… Some just call it Paradise ! Experience the piece and beauty of staying at Villa Bacho, a prime Bali-style accommodation.
(ALSO AVAILABLE FOR LONG-TERM RENT OF SEVERAL MONTHS)
Located near the coast in relaxing surroundings with paddy fields view, it covers 1,000sqm with a main villa and two bungalows of exotic wood and stone, in a tropical garden with a nice overflow pool.
- 40 min from airport (airport transfers included)
- 5 min from Pererenan beach & 10 min from Echo beach surfing spots
- 20 min to Seminyak/Oberoi area with trendy restaurants & bars, such as KuDeTa
- Easy access towards Tanah Lot and Nirwana golf resort
- 2 horse stables nearby
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SLEEP COMFORTABLY AT VILLA BACHO ?
- We have two bedrooms suites with king size bed, a third bedroom also with king size bed and a fourth bedroom with two single beds. This normally accommodates 8 people. All bedrooms are air-conditioned, and all bedding and mosquito nets are provided for you.
- In addition we have sofas and 'day-beds' that can be comfortably converted into single beds, so the villa could accommodate up to 10/12 people, including children. Additional price of $20 per day applies for each extra guest.
- living room with TV
- dining room open to garden, pound and swimming pool
- full kitchen
- bathroom with shower
- upstairs bedroom (king-size bed, air-conditioned)
- upstairs lounge with sofa
- lounge with sofa
- bathroom with bath and rain shower
- upstairs bedroom (king-size bed, air-conditioned)
- downstairs bedroom (king-size bed, air-conditioned)
- bathroom with bath and rain shower
- upstairs bedroom (2 single beds, air-conditioned)
- upstairs open lounge
- swimming pool
- bale bengong (gazebo)
- secured parking (cars and bikes)
- cable TV, DVD player, WiFi
- safety box
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE :
- Naturally you get exclusive use of the entire villa to yourself (along with the 3 housemaids, gardener/pool cleaner & 24h security). The price remains the same whether you occupy one or both of the guest suites so if you want to share the costs with friends or keep the luxury to yourself the choice is yours.
- Return airport transportation is included in the price (one car, up to 7 people maximum with small luggage - if two cars are needed we may add a surcharge of USD30 each way ; look for the Villa Bacho sign at the airport).
- A daily breakfast of fruits, toast, jams and tea and coffee is also included to get you going each day.
- We'll handle your basic laundry requirements during your stay but take no responsibility for any damage incurred (and ask you give us 36 hours turnaround). Dry cleaners are available in town should you require them.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE :
- Outside of your return airport transfer then transport is charged extra to our guests. The cost is USD50 per vehicle, per day, and includes rental of the appropriate vehicle for your party and personal driver. Petrol for longer journeys (i.e. one complete day-trip out) is charged at cost. The driver works an 8 hour. Any evening trips (after 6pm) are charged at full day rate. He also would like to be back at the Villa before 1am. Car or scooter hire and taxis can be arranged from the villa. Subject to confirmation with the driver it may often be possible to provide a half day car rental for USD30 - ideal for a trip to town for shopping - this covers 4 hours rental. Our drivers are freelance, but trusted by the owner's family.
- A cook can be made available to prepare lunch or dinner for you and your guests if needed. A professional chef can also be called if needed for larger groups and charged at USD40 per day of use. All food and provision receipts, with or without the chef, are kept by the staff and settled (in cash) with the manager at the end of your stay. For all these bills we will add 10% charge at the end. This is a token for our team to cook and source the provisions you need. We do not charge our guests service charge. As a quick aside then if you're too lazy to even think what you want for dinner then look for the copy of Hello Bali and pick out what you want - a huge variety of food is available for delivery to the door of Villa Bacho.
- You may order by e-mail a few provisions for the fridge/cupboard before you arrive.
The day before you checkout of the Villa you'll sit down with our manager and settle up the food and other miscellaneous bills that you've incurred during your stay. All the receipts are kept for you to go through. Discretionary tips can also be passed to the manager (and only the manager please) at that point in time. Most guests leave a tip which is distributed appropriately amongst the team by the manager, however if you feel that one particular member of staff deserves particular credit then please mention it to the manager at the end. If you wish to tip your driver then this is the only one that is handled separately.
- Massages, manicures, pedicures and other pampering can be arranged within the comfort and privacy of the villa. Normally only a few hours advance notice is required to make the booking with payment (at preferred rates) being made directly to the employees concerned.
LIABILITY AT THE VILLA :
At Villa Bacho we have our own insurance to cover the contents of the Villa (as in those that you find when you arrive). However we do advise that you have your own travel insurance prior to your visit. The owners accept no liability for personal injury, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by, or arising from the use of the property or its facilities. Our staff are not responsible for watching over your children. We also accept no liability arising from weather, local practices, airlines or similar travel arrangements or any other matter beyond our control. We make every effort to ensure that Villa Bacho is presented as advertised and even try and improve on that where possible. Any driver that the Villa (or guest) appoints to use on behalf of their guests is not an employee of the Villa and therefore is beyond our remit of control and responsibility. We try, within our powers, to ensure that all guests have the holiday that they planned for and additionally endorse all guests to take care with personal belongings, personal safety and personal health.
We have wonderful stay at this beautiful, amazing villa.
Everything was perfect. Very big pool, great for kids and adults. Super friendly staf that will organize for you almost everything you ask.
We definitely recomend this villa.
We had a really wonderful week at the beautiful 'villa nacho'. couldn't have asked for more. friendly helpful staff who were always on hand to help out with any problems. lovely quiet location, immaculately maintained gardens, flowers, pool, and of course the villa itself. plenty of space for our 2 families, to run around, and relax. we had a perfect holiday celebrating my husband's 40th birthday and Nena and the staff VERY kindly surprised us with a birthday cake!! all in all Villa Bacho was everything we hoped it would be and more!!! 5 stars. terimakasi!! jump lagi.
Love, Love, Loved the whole experience here at Bali Paradise!
The location and surrounding area was peaceful and very relaxing indeed.
The house itself is stunning and creates a truly tranquil experience. Each room or living space has been created with style and exceptional taste that allowed us to enjoy our time spent in each area. We had everything we needed with ease and comfort. Every member of staff went out of their way to ensure we were well looked after. They were extremely friendly and we soon built up great rapport and really enjoyed chatting with them.
The gardens and pool were lovely.
We had 2 very great beauticians come to the villa and indulged in the fantastic treatments they had to offer. We didn't in fact leave the villa for 4 days as we enjoyed just spending time there!
A very strong recommendation to stay here!
We loved it so much that we have decided to re visit the villa and will be spending time here as our final destination.
Thank you also to Nena for coming to meet us and taking time out of your busy schedule. We will take away very happy memories of our time here.
To add - we had a small baby with us and he was spoilt by the staff and the villa was child friendly and relaxing also for him too.
What a great holiday !!!
4 wonderful days was spent in this villa with 7 of my friends. This villa can accommodate a huge group or huge family as the compound is pretty big. We love the private swimming pool and that it is not surrounded by neighbours. For those who are nature lovers would definitely love staying in this villa. The helpers were pretty helpful as well. Would definitely recommend this to those who are looking for quieter place to stay.
We just spent the past 14 days at beautiful Villa Baco (pronounced Bacho). Nine of us in total (a family of 5 and a family of 4) had a fabulous time during our stay.
The villa is perfect for families or a large group. The main villa holds the living area and kitchen for everyone. The large outdoor living space is a perfect gathering space. Upstairs is a large master room.
There are 3 other large bedrooms house in separate villas by the pool. The staff will provide you extra mattresses if needed.
The pool is the perfect size for all, and our group had great games of pool "baseball" that entertained us for hours.
The staff was wonderful! They were all very welcoming and helpful. Ibu Agung made us a wonderful breakfast each morning which always included fresh tropical fruit.
On our first day one of our group experienced a medical emergency. Despite the early hour, the staff jumped into action. The driver went off to get a doctor and the rest of the staff helped us with the emergency. Nena (the villa owner) even came to help at that early hour.
Luckily, that was the only stressful event of the vacation. The rest of the time was filled with hiking, surfing, rafting, touring Ubud, Mt. Batur, and Tanah Lot. When not exploring the sites, we enjoyed the wonderful restaurants in the area. We highly recommend Kakilima. With its gorgeous views and outdoor play area for the kids, it's a fantastic place to be right at sunset.
Our family would definitely stay at Villa Baco again and highly recommend it to others.
We spent a marvellous stay in the villa. Balinese style, the stunning infinity pool, tropical garden, the house staff of extreme kindness, a perfect breakfast with banana pancakes... :) Furthermore, the villa is located in a quiet area close to rice fields. Everything is there to make our stay in Bali unforgettable.
We were 8 people, and we spent 5 days in this amazing villa: Balinese style, the personal was really helpful and very nice, close to the Echo beach and far away from the noise of the street. Great experience!
This place really was paradise. There is easily room for 8 at this complex. The service was excellent and the facilities were also very good. The staff arranged for a driver for us everyday, as well as massages. The location was a bit removed from the high traffic areas, but that worked fine for us. I can't say enough nice things about this place, and can't wait to go back!
Dealing with Nena was an excellent experience. Even though we were both traveling extensively during the initial booking, we were able to stay in contact and exchange Q&A easily and in a timely manner. She is professional and makes booking from afar easy!
The villa is amazing! The pictures, though nice, do not do the complex justice.
The staff is also lovely - charming and eager to help.
Location: exactly where we wanted to stay! Away from the nastiness that is Kuta, close to Echo Beach, easy drive to Ubud (avoiding Kuta or DPS traffic).
The villa is also quite close to Bali's only CrossFit box, if that's your thing (it is ours!)
Very pleasant experience while staying at Vila Bacho. All the staff were very friendly and helpful when it came to helping organise cars, scooters, or anything that we needed. Would recommend to anyone!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT