About this listing
Rue Schoelcher- #167
Beautiful apartment that used to be an artist atelier where lived in diferent times 3 genereation or artists such as the Futurist painter Gino Severini, the sculptor Nino Franchina and film director Sandro Franchina.
The apartment is 100m from Place denfert Rochereau, where you'll find all the public transports suche as buses, subway and RER. Not far from train station Montparnasse, from the famous pedestrian Rue Draguerre, full of restaurants and shops and from Fondation Cartier of contemporary Art on Boulevard Raspail at the corner of Rue Schoelcher.
80 sq.mts apartment set on the 4th floor with elevator is composed of :
With its ceiling of 5m high, large library, chairs, chest of drawer, sofa bed, TV, CD player, VCR, large windows, stairs leading to the upper floor.
With electric stove, microwave, electric oven, fridge, mutli-function robot, squeezer, washing machine, ventilation system, kettle, window facing inner courtyard;
With queen size bed, bedside table, stool, chair, wardrobe with drawers, door window facing the living room ;
With 2 single beds ( 85x200) that can be united to make a double bed, desk and chair, wardrobe, bedside tables, window facing living room;
With bathtub and shower, sink, bidet, ventilation system, window facing inner courtyard, iron.
Central heating, boiler of 150l, CD & DVD player, VCR, TV , washing machine , kettle, mutli-function robot, squeezer, microwave,iron, reinforced door, elevator, WiFi.
PLEASE NOTE : No smoking. from January to March work will be done on the elevator.
This apartment is rented as a whole, you won't be sharing it with anybody
Interaction with Guests
I don't live in Paris, but my assistant Mikaela is there to help you if there is anything you need
It's across the street from the Fondation Cartier
It's convenient to get pretty much everywhere, velib'e bikes are across the street, there are two metro stops within a short walk and plenty of bus stops
Other Things to Note
We're good to go, just go ahead and book we'll take care of your accommodation ;)
Policies and Procedures
For information on our policies and procedures, please also see our Paris Reference Q&A for clients.
Check-In / Check-Out
• Arrival: Please always make sure to call the number(s) provided in the booking confirmation for any last minute communication regarding your arrival (ie: your arrival is delayed, etc). At luggage claim at the airport or one hour before the estimated arrival at the apartment if you're traveling by car or train, always call the key holder/owner number you've been provided in the booking confirmation. Please note that the key holder will not go to the apartment unless you set an appointment with her/him, don't assume to find anybody at the apartment or you may end up waiting. Please always ensure to call and to be punctual after you set the appointment. Any delay may result in a failure to meet the key holder, the need to set a new appointment at the agent's next available time and 10 euro fee before 8:30 pm or an amount to be agreed upon if later.
• Check-in Time: Check-in is free if it takes place between 12:00 am and 8.30 pm. If you want to check in earlier, you will not be charged any extra fee, but you may have to leave your luggage at the apartment and wait until the apartment is ready. Late check-ins between 8.30 and 10:30 pm are charged an extra fee of 20 euro. Check-in between 10:30 pm and midnight incurs an extra fee of 30 euros. Should you require to check-in later than midnight, please inquire with us or the owner of the apartment if it can be accommodated and at what cost.
• Balance: You pay all in advance to airbnb
• Damage Deposit: On arrival it is required that you sign a credit card slip as a damage deposit equal to half of the rent. This deposit is to guarantee that you will take responsibility for any damages you may cause. Please note that your card will not be charged without your prior consent. The latter is considered and exception and will be marked in the apartment's description.
Only for rentals longer than 4 weeks, the deposit must be paid in cash (EUR) or by bank wire. It will be refunded no later then 2 weeks after check-out by bank wire.
The damage deposit is not included in the rental fee you see posted when booking.
• Key Holder's Duty: The key holder should show you the apartment and explain how everything works. Please feel free to question him/her if you feel he/she is being unclear. Any fees that have been included in your rental payment do not cover the porterage of baggage, cloak rooms, or other additional service, such as walks to ATMs, etc. If the key holder provides any additional services beyond showing and explaining the apartment features, a separate gratuity directly to the person performing the service would be appreciated.
• Check-Out: Check-out time is 10:00 am or earlier. If you need to check-out later, please enquire with our office before placing the booking. You will be provided with a 'Check-Out List' of things to do when leaving the apartment. Please follow the instructions.
Web Site Fee
Roman Reference's fee and taxes are included in the apartment cost posted in the search results.
1- You cancel your booking and your dates are rented to another party. You will be refunded in full.
2- You cancel your booking two weeks or longer prior to arrival and your dates remain vacant. You lose your down payment only (15 to 29% depending on the apartment).
3- You cancel your booking last minute and your dates remain vacant. You are requested to pay 30% of the total rental fee (ie: down payment + any difference there may be).
4- Cancellations during the stay no entitlement to a refund of any paid amounts unless owner gave cause to the cancellation.
5- Reductions of the number of nights are not allowed. You will be free to add nights only if the apartment is available.
6- Change in the number of People in your booking have to be communicated at least one week prior to arrival. Please beware that the price of the entire rental is fixed on the max number of people you reach in any given period of your stay.
If the owner cancels: You will be refunded in full. We will also use all our influence to have the owner pay you a penalty fee equivalent to what you had paid in advance. However, it must be stressed that we are not responsible for the owner's decisions and actions, and that we will never hold on to your down payment in case of cancelation.
Comparable Premises and Force Majeure: If your booking gets canceled by third party or force majeure we will do all in our power to move you to comparable or better premises. If we fail to find something suitable you'll be refunded in full. If we do find an acceptable alternative apartment for you, your down payment will be used to pay for the alternative apartment and will not be refunded.
Unless otherwise noted in the apartment description or specified during the booking process, rental fees will include main amenities (ie: beds and mattresses, wardrobe, desk, table, chairs, etc) and services (such as heating and hot water, please note that internet and air conditioned are not considered main services in Italy, always look for inclusion in the apartment description if you need them. Cleaning service is only rarely included during your stay, or change of linens. Look for inclusion in the apartment description otherwise please assume those services are not included). One change of linens (sheets and towels) and cooking facilities (including cooking and dining utensils) are provided with the apartment at no extra charge. Each apartment description lists which amenities are included with the apartment. Please check for precise inclusions before booking.
UTILITIES: For rentals shorter then 4 weeks, gas and electricity are included up to a use equivalent to 50 euro. For rentals longer then 4 weeks, utilities are not included in the rental fee. Meters can be checked in the apartment or in the building: electricity 35c., gas 90c. per unit. Please inquire with the key holder upon check-in for further details. Should there be a phone line, incoming calls are included, outgoing non-local calls are not included unless you use your own calling card. Phone line will normally allow only direct local calls. Therefore bringing your own phone or calling card is suggested.
TRANSACTION FEES for wire transfer, Paypal, or other forms of balance payments are not included in the rental price. If you're paying the down payment by bank wire, please make sure to do it on sender's charge.
LATE ARRIVALS: Late check-ins between 8.30 and 10:30 pm are charged an extra fee of 20 euro. Check-in between 10:30 pm and midnight incurs an extra fee of 30 euros. Should you require to check-in later than midnight, please inquire with us or the owner of the apartment if it can be accommodated and at what cost
This web site acts only as such, our duty is to match owners' availability calendars with clients' booking requests. Once the booking is completed, the two parties conducting business are owners and renters. We do not provide concierge services. We have a base in the center of Rome and will do our best to assist clients with their apartment-related needs after check-in. However, our ability to help is limited by owners' permissions to act on their behalf and by our business hours.
Property management and car services detailed on (website hidden) are operated independently of the vacation rental web site, and we're not responsible for negligence, omission, or misbeahaviour in the services by third parties, i.e., owners of the properties, tenants, drivers, etc.
Apartment rates are always quoted in EURO (all other currencies at the current rate of exchange). Payments, unless otherwise stated during the booking process, are only accepted in EURO.
Choice of Law
All services provided and transactions performed on and through this web site are considered to take place in Italy. You irrevocably agree that all transactions in connection with your use of this website or pursuant to these Terms are governed by Italian laws, and any legal actions need to be filed with the courts of law of Rome, Italy.
This is my second stay a this apartment. Everything was great as it was last time. Key exchange was prompt and easy. The apartment has wonderful space and is in a great location.
Wonderful apartment, just as it looks, very spacious , ideal for 4. In a delightful building. Spotlessly clean, with all your essentials, tea, coffee, oil etc. water can be drank from the tap. In between two subway stations so easy access from anywhere. Efficient, informative check in, comfortable beds with good quality linen. Excellent apartment with all it's history. Flexible check out , we were permitted to check out at three as no one was arriving that day.
Quel endroit agréable, bien situé, bien aménagé et en très bon état! Guglielmo est une personne fiable et disponible. Nos communications avec lui ont été très fluides, efficaces! Le quartier est génial et l'appartement a un cachet très spécial.
The apartment was great, and all the arrangements were very easy. I highly recommend it for a distinctive and convenient place to stay in Paris. The neighborhood is fantastic.
Great apartment in the Montparnasse area of Paris. Great neighborhood, with cafes/restaurants/markets only a couple minute walk away. The apartment building is very safe, clean and quiet.
The apartment was very spacious, well maintained, good beds and everything you could possibly need in terms of supplies. Wifi was fast, and worked without issue.
Guglielmo was very professional. He's a very good communicator. Check in and check out was smooth. Was there for two weeks and Guglielmo checked in half way through to make sure everything was good. Couldn't have asked for more.
This apartment has an excellant location and is in a safe, relaxed neighborhood with markets and restaurants close by. The apartment is across the street from a cemetary so the neighbors are very quiet. The apartment was clean, the beds were comfortable and the wi-fi worked. No frills.
We had 2 adults and 2 teens and the apartment was perfect for us.
Guglielmo was such a pleasure to coordinate with - responsive and helpful. And the apartment was fantastic!
This host has 71 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Guglielmo
Two degrees Political Sciences (Florence, Italy) and History (Rome, Italy).
Became an internet entrepreneur my online project is called Cities Reference.
Happy to join this community!