Hoi Shing Hotel is conveniently located in Nathan Road, where is the heart of the biggest shopping and commercial center in Hong Kong. Hotel situated closely to Jordan MTR station (Mass Transit Railwa) with only 1 minute walk from Exit B1 and walking distance to shops, restaurants and convenient shops.
We are licensed GuestHouse. All room with private toilet, Wi-Fi, TV, air conditioner. If you prefer a safe, comfortable and good value place to stay during your days in Hong Kong, where is not easy to find in this city, Hoi Shing Hotel is the best choice.
Flat M and N, 1/F, Wah Fung Building (New Lucky House), 300 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Last Minutes Booking:
For booking made within 3 days of arrival. Due to the limited room supply, the special offer for Last minute room is depend on the availability of the rooms at the booking period. For guarantee booking, especially on peak seasons, please make booking earlier through the links below:
HoiShingHotel - Double (2 persons)
HoiShingHotel - Twins (2 persons)
HoiShingHotel - Triple (3 persons)
HoiShingHotel - Family (4 persons)
Although very small, this was a great location right in the heart of Hong Kong right my an MTR station. The staff were helpful and friendly. However, he picture of the patio is a bit deceiving. It's essentially a small hotel on the first floor of a huge skyscraper, but it was nice and surprisingly quiet. The bathroom was one room that had the toilet, shower, and sink - like a boat shower - but I think that's typical of what you will find cheap accommodation in Hong Kong. Towels aren't in the room, just ask the desk for one. Make sure you have $200HK handy for the key deposit. There is a dispenser for shampoo and shower gel, so you don't have to bring those if you want to save on luggage space. The room was very clean, and I would definitely recommend this place if you are looking for a cheap place for a good night's rest.
交通真的是非常方便 佐敦站B1出门就是环境干净整洁 有Wi-Fi 捕获我比较喜欢看电视 要是节目多些就更棒了 旁边就是超市和餐厅 吃饭也很方便 出行还提供了迷你地图也非常的棒 总体来说非常满意 下次去 还要光顾呢
This place is a good hostel to visit Hk. Staff are very kind. Room is confortable and clean. i could copy just mary janes comment from may 2013
This place is very great to visit Hk. Staff are very kind. Room is confortable.
The reservation was canceled 22 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
1) Very near Jordan MTR - this is my most favorite part because I don't need to walk a long distance going back to the hotel when my feet are very tired from all the walks I did touring Hong Kong. Very near = just outside the building's gate :)
2) Location is in the center of everything! There are a lot of malls, restaurants. 2 blocks away from the Night Market in Temple St. 1 station away from TST and Kowloon. Very accessible to everything.
3) Hotel itself is neat and clean and with very nice facade. Appreciate the garden/balcony. Comparing with the other hotels beside their units, HoiShing was far beautiful than the rest.
4) Dan, the hotel receptionist/manager is very nice. It was an advantage that he is really good in speaking English. He can answer all your inquiry.
5) The price I paid is just right. They asked for a higher price than the one posted just because its the peak season. I booked in August. But its the same with the other hotels I looked at. There's a different price during peak season.
6) I so much love the comforters! It was very comfortable! For a small room I did not expect it to have that big comforters that matches the aircon when it gets cold.I loved it!!
1) The building is old. In the pictures you will not see outside of the hotel. You have to pass through small, old, and sometimes different smell of aisles. I think this is really the case in buildings in HK. You have to pay a price if you want a really huge and nice building to stay like a 5star hotel.
2) The wifi sometimes don't get in the room. I stayed at room 6 which is at the back. Sometimes there's really no signal. You need to stay in the "lobby" or reception area so you can use the wifi.
3) Mr.Sze (Im not sure if he is Mr.Sze) but there was someone aside from Dan who is in the reception and he does not speak english well or at all. It was difficult to ask for anything to him.
4) The room is very small. Don't expect anything. There is a bed, small bathroom/shower room, electric pot, small table. Only one person can move around. You have to take turns. But this is manageable because the room is clean and there is the comforter! :)
Overall: I can recommend this to friends who are not finicky and meticulous. Those who can stay anywhere and just wants a place to stay for the night. :)
Hoi Shing hotel is a very compact place. The rooms are small, clean and arranged with bare necessities: Bed (very firm), side table, electric pot plus mugs were pretty much it. However it was ideal for my overnight stay, and for the price I paid, I totally appreciate having the privacy of my own room and own toilet, instead of sharing like in dorms. WiFi was good too, and gave me good (website hidden) call quality back to home.
Hoi Shing hotel location is ideal as a base to explore the rest of Hong Kong, located right on Nathan Road, and the MTR station was practically at the doorstep of the building, so it was very easy for me to get around.
Also appreciate that they have a little garden/gazebo at the back of the hotel unit, which is a good place to just hang out outside of the rooms. Surprisingly quiet, as it faces away from the main road, but you do hear the hum of airconds instead.
Had a chance to chat with Dan, who kinda manages the place. He has some really nice plans to expand and improve Hoi Shing hotel, should be interesting to come back to stay and see the changes. If you have a chance, do speak with Dan, and he can share his favorite places to visit / eat while in Hong Kong!
The rooms are small (very small) and they are clean and quiet. The beds meet the standard Asian firmness requirement (very firm). Has a nice courtyard area and free WiFi. The staff are kind, courteous and very helpful. If you are looking for a good place for an overnight stay (not sure about an extended stay) this is a really good option. Literally located directly across the sidewalk from the Jordan MTR station B1 exit makes it extremely accessible. As a solo, female traveler I felt safe. Bring a towel.
It's a good place to stay for a couple of nights - the room is very small but pretty clean. However, the actual building is iffy to say the least. It's dirty and under some kind of construction. I highly recommend wearing earplugs during the night. The location is very good - just outside the exit of Jordan metro station.
Also, the price on the internet doesn't seem to correspond with the actual price as after the booking i got an email from the host saying that i would have to pay +100 HKD/night
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT