About this listing
Set into the Sint Maarten country hillsides my home is in walking distance just across the Great Salt Pond and from sweeping ocean sands. I am a 7 minute scenic drive (15 minutes walk) to the quaint streets of Philipsburg, Capital City. And I am also an 8 minute scenic drive from the French side (Saint Martin). Surrounded by green hills but with a view of Philipsburg at my place you can experience the local living among the Caribbean people. My place lies in a residential area called The Keys where tranquility is paramount. For sure you will not experience the heavy traffic of city and or beach goers. You have the choice to walk, cycle or drive to the city.
Guests can arrange to stay in my studio apartment (20m2 / 215 sq.ft) which is equipped for 2 persons. A 3rd person can fit - preferably a small child.
My studio is equipped with:
- Hurricane shutter, security windows and doors
- Queen size bed and extra single fold-able
- Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, water heater, and kitchen utensils (mind you there is no stove! Only upon special request we provide an electrical 1-2 pit stove )
- Closet, iron board & iron, hair blow-dryer
- Bathroom, toilet, warm water boiler
- Free WiFi (wireless internet),
For those who love to cycle I have "Miami beach-bicycles" which can also be rented for the period of your stay.
At my property I grow herbs, vegetables, and fruit in my garden. Soon I will breed my own fish through putting an aquaponic system in place. Visit me and I’ll love to show you around and assist you with discovering St. Maarten DWI/ Saint Martin. For sure you will enjoy this beautiful Caribbean gem!
Vicky's Keys is approximately a 20 minute drive from the airport. Straight across Philipsburg you will find the suburb called Sucker Garden. To reach our Hostel you will drive to Sucker Garden passing Philipsburg.
Coming from Philipsburg on the Sucker Garden road.
On your left: you'll pass the Sol gas station.
On your right: you'll pass the Guana Bay road.
Drive until you see on your right the sign Welcome to Sucker garden
Take the first road on your right called Kings of the Sea road.
Make a right turn, you'll be driving on a bank, continue driving to the 2nd bridge.
Turn left at the 2nd bridge and continue driving.
On your right: pass the street called Sedums Cactus road.
Continue driving until you see on your left the sign Vicky's Keys and @Vicky's Café. Make a left turn at this sign and you'll see a parking lot.
You have arrived at Vicky's Keys.
- More than 24 hours in advance of arrival time: No further charges apply.
- Within 24 hours of arrival time: A charge equivalent to the balance of your first night’s stay applies.
- No show / no cancellation received: A charge equivalent to the balance for a maximum of two nights’ stay applies.
For the purposes of calculating cancellation charges, arrival time at your destination hostel is considered as 18:00hrs (6pm) local time. This applies to cancellations only, not to late arrivals. All cancellation charges are made by Vicky's Keys to the same card number provided for your booking.
The booking deposit amount are non-refundable. No refunds will therefore be issued.