About this listing
*Located within the town proper of Baguio City. Near decent comm'l establishments
*Terrace with Grill
*W/ Hot & Cold show
*The room can accommodate 1 person.
*Located within the town proper of Baguio City.
*Beside: Caltex Legarda, Jollibee Legarda, Giligans, 50 meters away from SPAs, restaurants and decent nightspot at Legarda road...
* Is 100 meters away from the Garage Terminals going to different places in Luzon.
*Terrace w/ Grill
*w/ Hot & Cold shower
*With water tank
*We offer different accommodation options:
1 @ P500/day
*Check in time : Anytime
*Checkout time : 12nn of the following day.
*YOU CAN VISIT THESE TOURIST SPOTS WITHIN THE AREA.
1. Burnham Park (100 Meters away)
Burnham Park is the very heart of Baguio City in the Philippines. It is located at the most valuable piece of Baguio real estate and is free for the enjoyment of visitors and residents alike. more...
2. Camp John Hay (Php50.00 taxi fare & walking distance from the Jeepney terminal)
Baguio City's most popular attraction is so beautiful and a destination in itself. After all, for almost the whole 20th century it is what made Baguio City "Little America" in the Philippines.
3. The Mansion (Php50.00 Taxi fare & walking distance from the Jeepney terminal)
The official summer residence of the President of the Philippines, the Mansion is located on the eastern part of the city along Carlos P. Romulo Drive. more...
4. Mines View Park (Php60.00 Taxi Fare & walking distance from the Jeepney terminal)
Located at the extreme northeast side of the city, past The Mansion and Wright Park, Mines View Park boasts of a spectacular view of Benguet's gold and copper mines and the Cordillera mountains. Many houses have been constructed below the ridge, closer to Baguio City, though. more...
5. Baguio Botanical Garden (Php40.00 taxi fare & walking distance from the Jeepney Terminal)
Also known as the Igorot Village, it showcases the native houses of the different Cordillera tribes. Tourists can usually take pictures with the Igorot tribesmen dressed in their traditional native dress. It is also the home of the Baguio Arts Guild.
6. Philippine Military Academy (Php70.00 - Php100.00 Taxi fare & walking distance from the Jeepney Terminal)Since 1905, the PMA has made its home here in various locations, Camp Henry T Allen, Teachers Camp until it transferred to a sprawling 373-hectare compound in Loakan, Fort del Pilar about 10 kilometers south of downtown Baguio in 1950.
7. Mirador Hotel (Php50.00 Taxi fare & walking distance from the Jeepney terminal)
Mirador Hotel was formerly a residence of Priest in the early times and was also the place where well known late faith healer Tony Agpaoa had been accomodating Foriegn and local patients schedule to be healed by him. This is also the place where the well known late faith Healer Tony Agpaoa heals his patients. Also, Mirador Hotel can be directly viewed from the other side of the building.
8. Lourdes Grotto (Php 40 - Php 50 taxi fare & walking distance from the jeepney terminal)
Lourdes Grotto- On top of the very long stairs is the location of the Grotto of the Blessed Virgin wherein tourists can pray. Also, souvenirs like key chains, small wood carvings, Religious artifacts are sold in the various stalls located near the Grotto.
9. Baguio Cathedral (Php 40 - Php 50 taxi fare & is walking distance from the place)
Baguio Cathedral is the Main Church in Baguio City. It is also the Bench Mark of Origin of all Surveys. Baguio Cathedral is considered the starting point (0/0) of every survey in Baguio City.
10. Silver Shop of the CICM Sisters (Php 40 taxi fare & is walking distance from the place)
The Silver Shop of the CICM Sisters is just beside and below Baguio Cathedral. The Silver Necklases, rings etc. which are sold here are surely made of (website hidden) Baguio ( Php 40- Php 50 taxi fare & is walking distance from the place)
12. Various descent night spots and restos located along Legarda road.
13. Tam-awan Village (Walking distance from the Jeepney Terminal)
A reconstructed native village which also has an art gallery and attracts many indigenous artists, most noteworthy of whom is BenCab. Directly across Tam-awan Village is sculptor Ben Hur Villanueva's gallery "Arko ni Apo" that is also worth a look. more ...
14. Asin Hot Springs (30 - 50 mins. drive & walking distance from the Jeepney terminal)
Actually outside city limits, but considered a Baguio resource, it contains natural hot springs. Some resorts have sprung up in recent years and the area is pretty much underdeveloped but is still a place that tourists should visit.
15. Strawberry Farm (Walking distance from the Jeepney Terminal) Located just six kilometers from the city is the Strawberry Farm, which "opens it doors" for strawberry picking from November to May every year.
Robert was a very kind host. His knowledge of the area is also very helpful. The house was very accessible and the room I had was clean and spacious. With the affordable price, it is quite the deal!
Robert's place was so warm and friendly--like being in my own home! From his dog, Bruno, to Robert cooking breakfast and even the other tenants, I stayed longer in Baguio due to their hospitality!
Very good value. Accommodation was safe, host was friendly and inviting. Would stay here again
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews