About this listing
The room has a single bed (king-size) and two (single-size) bed. Room for up to 4 people. Can accommodate a fifth person on extra bed (additional charge $ 15 per night - breakfast included).
I am Alex, my wife Rada and I welcome you to our villa. We moved from Russia to Bali in 2012, and would love to have you as our guests.
If it's your first time in Bali, don't worry because we have all the answers to questions you may have about your trip.
Here is some information you will find helpful for your trip to Bali:
About Our Villa:
* 5 Bedrooms: Each room has a level of comfort if you are a solo traveler, couple, or family.
* Air Conditioning: Every room comes with an air conditioning to keep you cool during the hot days in Bali.
* 100% Balinese style construction with rooftop tiles, and open design unique to Bali.
* Breakfast: We provide a light breakfast for you every morning during your stay at our villa
* New Design: We recently remodeled the kitchen, pool, and living room in October 2013
* Wi-Fi Internet: Broadband internet provided with dedicated password protection
* Housekeeping: Dedicated helper to clean and maintaing your room during your stay
* Laundry Service: Our helper can help take your clothes to laundromat (2-days turnaround)
* Our dream is to make this villa a place like home for you in Bali.
What Makes Us Different?
* We moved to Bali in 2012 from Russia, so we know every question, problem, and worry you will have about visiting Bali
* Bicycles, motorbikes, cars, and drivers are available for rental
* Our special drivers speak good English, know Bali well and won't get lost like may taxis.
* If you need visa extensions, we also have special travel agents that can help you.
* Outdoor kitchen (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Pool (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Community living room (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Cinema and Projector
* Bike, Motorbike, and Car Rentals
* Dedicated drivers with good English available for hire (hourly or full-day)
* 11-minutes away from the sandy beaches of Sanur, accessible by foot, bicycle, or motorbike.
Information About Sanur:
* Sanur is located on the Eastern side of Bali, known for being more relaxed, quite, and calmness
* It is less crowded and touristy compared to Kuta or Seminyak
* Many shops, cafes, and restaurants are on the main road of Sanur (Tambligan)
* Beaches in Sanur have no waves, so they are friendly for infants and young children to swim in.
* Algae in the beach water has healing properties - including anti-cancer, anti-cellulite, and treatment of chronic diseases
* Taxi from Sanur to Seminyak, Kuta, or western side of Bali is around $3 - $6 USD.
* Bluebird Taxi is the preferred taxi service in Bali, as they always use meters and have responsible drivers.
Getting To Sanur From Airport
* Sanur to Airport (DPS) takes 10-20 minutes by car, and we have dedicated drivers available to pick you up.
* Airport taxis do not use metered rates, so unfortunately you must negotiate.
* It will cost around $8-$15 USD depending on traffic.
* Many taxi drivers at the airport are immigrants and do not know Bali well, so please order our transfer in advance.
* Our driver has a very comfortable car.
Renting / Riding A Motorbike:
* We have motorbikes available for rental for either one day, one week, or one month and more.
* To ride a motorbike in Bali, you will need an International Driver's Permit.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you!
No smoking inside the rooms.
• Don’t use or store any drugs in the house. Remember that in Indonesian laws punishment for using drugs is the death penalty.
• Please turn off AC, lights etc. when you leave your room and the house.
• Please close the door when you leave or plan to sleep.
• Only the person who signed for the house can stay on the premises.
• We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your property, or yourself.
• Any loss or damage to property of the house paid by guests.
• Please park motorbike and car in the designated parking area provided.
• Check out time is 12.00 p.m. Check in time is 2 p.m.
• If you want to check out after 12.00 you need pay 100% of the house rate.
• Long-stay discounts are only given when you pay for the whole period in advance.
Thank you! Wish you a pleasant stay!
Après une première déception concernant le ménage d'une chambre, il a été tout de suite possible de changer de chambre. Herman, était au petit soin avec nous. A noter cependant que la maison ne permet pas vraiment d'aller à la plage à pied car traverser une deux fois deux voies en famille à Bali est plus que risqué!
If you are looking for a nice and cosy place to stay in Sanur and you like some company, you should not hesitate to stay at Alex and Tatjana's place.
Our family had a nice week at the villa. There are 5 independent rooms - each one with bathroom - which share the pool and the open living room. The rooms are clean and the furniture is simple and fits Bali's style. We had the biggest room which could easily host us and our 3 kids.
We enjoyed the company of other 2 families with kids and other 2 couples. Definitely a more pleasant experience compared to having a villa only for yourself.
The environment is relatively quiet. To reach the beach, the restaurants and shopping possibilities, you have to cross a big street but there is a traffic light which helps with that. We rented Alex's car for a reasonable price and had 7 seats at our disposition to explore Sanur, Ubud and the North.
From the villa to Sanur's beach it is about 5 minutes by car and 15 by foot.
Alex and Tatjana are very friendly and they give you the feeling you know them already for a long time. There are also some local people helping with preparing breakfast, cleaning and making sure everything runs smooth. One of them is Herman, an authentic character, who enriched our stay.
Thank you for having us!
The accommodations were nice. It was awesome to have air conditioning. The villa was well managed and clean. Good value for the money.We have have been traveling for a month in Indonesia and it has been my groups favourite accommodation. Good location, be prepared to j-walk to get to the main strips of Sanur faster. The airport transfer was also reasonably priced and the included breakfast was good.
Mesui Lotus was amazing! We stayed with my 8 month old baby, my mum and my brother. Putu and Ernie were lovely, very kind to my baby and cooked lovely breakfasts for us. The pool was perfect for the hot days. Our room had a beautiful big king size bed, 2 large single beds, couch, big bath and outdoor shower. The villa is a bit of a walk to central Sanur, maybe 15 minutes across bypass road, or $3 in a taxi. Definitely recommend this villa if you are wanting a nice quiet stay away from the busy city centre. Thanks for having us Alex and Tania!
We (5 people) stayed betweend 1st and 14th february. our start was a bit complicated as we arrived late because of the delay of our flight. We arrived at 4 a.m. without baggages at the villa and Alexander was still there waiting for us! ( Our baggages wanted to stay in Singapur for 1.5 Day).
First we were a little bit sceptical if the house really would look like in the Pictures and the villa really looked like in the pictures!
The house is not far away from all the restaurants and we had to walk about 10-15 minutes to the beach. But first we had to cross a read with big traffic. Erny, our staff, was very kind and cleaned our room everyday, she even washed our dirty clothes. We often hanged around at the villa in the common room and could watch movies and were able to use the kitchen to cook for ourselves. The pool and the outdoor shower was a great relief to cooldown.
We got everyday breakfast no matter what time and had bread, cereals, fruits and everyday an other warm breakfast like pancakes which were made from Erny or Alexander and Tatiana.
But someday we had power failure for few minutes. The pool turned green after few days and alexander ordered a poolboy who should clean the water.
No need to say Alexander and Tatiana are very very kind Hosts who give advices where they can and try to make our stay comfortable as possible. Alexander always organized a driver or a guide for us which we are thankful for.
we would definitly come back again and recommand this Villa.
We had a wonderful stay in Bali!
We stayed between 18th and 25thJan 2015. It was the first week of a year that we are spending travelling as a family – with our 3 daughters aged between 5 and 11. We got off to a great start. When we arrived we were warmly greeted by Alex and Tania, and also Deena and Annie. They all helped us carry our bags to our room which was a huge room – with a huge king bed and 3 single beds for the kids. The room was very clean, overlooked the gorgeous pool, had a large fridge and flat screen TV (which we never turned on). The beds were extremely comfortable with fresh bed linen, efficient air conditioning which was a relief as it was 40 degrees outside! We had our own big bathroom with a huge bath and shower plus private courtyard where there was an outdoor rainwater shower plus drying area for cossies. Each day Deena and Annie thoroughly cleaned our room, made the beds etc and changed our sheets during our stay. Throughout the week – Deena and Annie could not do enough for us and our children; the breakfasts were fabulous, my eldest daughter declared the scrambled eggs the best she had ever tasted, plus fresh fruit, toast and coffee, which was ready at a time of our choosing. One day we gave the Deena and Annie some money to buy and cook a beautiful Indonesian meal (including fresh fish) for dinner which was delicious. The communal areas were cleaned daily and the pool well maintained. We spent the days exploring the surrounding areas (we had hired a car although Alex can organise transport and asked during our stay was there anything else we needed, he was most helpful). The weather was hot and humid so we spent a fair bit of time relaxing at the villa, with lots of time being spent in the swimming pool. Safety and security is very important to us, and we felt very safe in the villa complex; we also had a lockable safety deposit box in the bathroom where we could store passports, money, ipads/laptops etc for extra security. It was great meeting some of the other guests and we were sad to leave the place and people we met there. Once again the staff are so helpful (and discreet) and genuinely caring and nothing is too much trouble. As first timers in Bali I think we struck gold The Sheard family
This host has 74 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews