Riverlily is the perfect getaway for friends or family that want both privacy and time together with separate spaces. These 2 beautiful riverfront cottages have huge private decks that provide magnificent river views. The 2 cottages are ideally located just a short walk to the beach and the town of Guerneville. There is a yard with steps that lead to a private dock and a lovely spa with a river view. There are numerous wineries within minutes of the cottages. Relax, enjoy fine wines, swimming or canoeing off your own dock, visit beautiful Armstrong woods or the Northwood golf course which is 10 minutes away. Only 90 minutes from San Francisco, 2 hours from Sacramento. The scenic California coastline is about a 20 minute drive. Each cottage has queen beds in the bedrooms and a queen pullout couch. The 2 bedroom cottage sleeps 4-6. The 1 bedroom cabin sleeps 2-4. Good amenities and great kitchen space in each. We provide wifi and TV with streaming netflix and huluplus. During high season kayaks and canoe are available for rental and require an agreement and security deposit separate from airbnb. The cottages are both charming and comfortable, everything is supplied to make your visit memorable.
WE PREFER TO BOOK FOR 1 WEEK MINIMUMS DURING JULY AND AUGUST. June, September and off peak holidays/event weekends are 3 night minimums. Thanksgiving weekend 4 nights. We also require a refundable security deposit and a cleaning fee.
When you make a reservation the house manual and directions become available for you to view on airbnb. Please check this. There is important information about keys and access. We will send a rental agreement prior to check in. Guests must sign before we release key codes. The river and dock access is seasonal. In general the river is not accessible during winter.
These are non-smoking units and we do not allow pets. Maximum of 10 overnight guests please. Upon departure please wash and put away all dishes. No need to wash linens we have a service. Please respect our neighbors - quiet hours after 10 pm. We provide 3 parking spaces only. Do not park on our neighbor's properties. We have a contract that lists our house rules and policies. All guests must agree to terms before taking possession of the cottages. We provide a welcome book at the cabins that contains helpful information about the area and the cottages.
HERE IS OUR CURRENT CONTRACT
1.MAXIMUM SLEEPING CAPACITY FOR THIS HOME IS: 10
2.BREAKDOWN OF COSTS FOR ABOVE STATED RENTAL PERIOD:
See airbnb/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) site: for room rates, cleaning fee, security deposit and TOT tax.
3.GENERAL: Above Tenant is an adult and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Tenant is responsible for all other occupants using the premises and agrees not to have any more than the specified amount of adults or children staying overnight at this unit. The Tenant agrees that no more 6 additional people over the specified group will be on the premises at any time. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult. Tenant agrees that any breach of this contract may result in the tenant losing the security deposit and being liable for any additional damages. Commercial use of our homes is strictly forbidden without a contract for the specific use.
4.PETS: We do not allow pets.
5.SECURITY DEPOSIT: Security Deposit is fully refundable thru airbnb/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) after termination of occupancy provided that real and personal property are in the same condition as when occupancy commenced and all terms of this agreement are met. Tenants are liable for all replacements and repairs that are outside what is considered normal wear and tear.
(URL HIDDEN) See airbnb/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) for terms
7.ADJUSTMENTS: Please check the homes carefully when you arrive. We do not issue refunds for any condition beyond our control, such as power outages, water or plumbing system breakdowns, TV cable blackouts, appliance malfunctions, and the like, and in no event will we issue a refund for a problem we had no opportunity to resolve. We make every effort to rectify any problems. If you decide to leave earlier that your departure date, there is no refund. We do not issue refunds for cleaning fees; please report any problem with the cleaning immediately and we will send someone to inspect and, if necessary, correct any deficiencies. Under no circumstances will we issue any cleaning fee refund if we do not have an opportunity to inspect.
8.CHECK IN: Check in time is 4:00PM. Early check in times are allowed only with prior approval, and we can not guarantee that we'll be able to arrange for early check in times. all hours prior to 4pm are charged at $20 - $30 per extra hour depending on the home. Please call for details and to make early check in arrangements.
CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:00AM. Late check out times are allowed only with prior approval, and we can not guarantee that we'll be able to arrange for late check out times. If we are able to accommodate you later than 11:00AM, we'll give you 1 extra hour free of charge, all hours after 11 am are charged at $20 - $30 per extra hour depending on the home. Please call for details and to make late check out arrangements.
9.CLEANING: Each property will be inspected and cleaned after your departure. The cleaning fee you have paid will provide for four hours of normal cleaning, this includes the washing of linens and towels, the making of beds, polishing, vacuuming, and hot tub maintenance. You are responsible for all other cleaning. You are required to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure that all dishes are done and put away, the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, counter tops are dust and soil free, and all trash has been taken out. ALL TRASH MUST BE LEFT IN THE OUTSIDE GARBAGE RECEPTACLES READY FOR PICK UP (PUT OUT NEXT TO THE STREET). If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $25 per hour.
10.HOT TUB CLEANING: The hot tub is emptied and refilled on average once a month and checked/cleaned once a week. Tenant is responsible for making sure that tenant and tenant’s guests enter the hot tub showered and completely clean and that there are no spillages in the hot tub. HOT TUB SHOULD NEVER BE SET ABOVE 102 degrees. At anytime during your stay if extra spa service is needed, tenant agree to pay the additional costs. In the event that the water is found to be contaminated for any reason after your stay, or additional service is required due to misuse your deposit is subject to withholding to cover the cost of draining and cleaning the spa and restoring to usable condition.
11.WI-FI: There is wireless internet provided.
12.WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include quilts, comforters, blankets. linens, pillows, bath towels, living / sleeping furniture and a fully equipped kitchen. You may not take bath towels provided out of the house, please use
beach towels outside. THE CLEANER HAS A CHECK LIST AND KEEPS COUNT OF ALL THE ABOVE PERSONAL AND REAL PROPERTY ITEMS, YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF ANY BROKEN OR LOST ITEMS.
13. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: personal toiletries, consumables and all other personal property needed for your stay.
14. TENANTS' LIABILITY: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property by tenant or tenant's guests, including, but not limited to: broken furniture/fixtures, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and kitchenware. Tenant agrees to accept liability for any items lost or stolen by tenant or tenants' guests, including, but not limited to: linens, towels, kitchenware, keys, boats, paddles, and beach chairs. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, tenant agrees to reimburse owner for costs incurred to repair or replace damaged or missing items.
15. SLEEPING CAPACITY / DISTURBANCES: We are regulated by Sonoma County Ordinance. All activities associated with the vacation rental must meet the General Plan Noise Standards. QUIET HOURS ARE 10pm TO 9am. Tenants and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit all monies paid for any of the following: A: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated above under the "reservation confirmation" sections. B: Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. C: Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties. D: Any other acts which interferes with the neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property.
16. TENANTS' RESPONSIBILITY: Tenant is responsible for notifying us immediately of any defective utilities, fixtures, or any other problems relating to the property, or personal property. Owner (Anne Burke) can not be held liable, or responsible for compensation, for problems at the property prior to notification by the tenant. Tenant is responsible for locking all doors and windows upon every temporary or permanent departure. Tenant is responsible for returning all watercraft to their original place(s) of origin after each usage, and for locking up all watercraft found locked upon their arrival after each usage. Upon your final departure please take all trash into the outside garbage receptacles and leave the trash cans on the street ready for pick up, you will be charged a $20 fee for any irregular trash pick ups by the local waste company should you forget to put the garbage out. Your fulfillment of these requirements is greatly appreciated.
17. HOLD HARMLESS: Owner (Anne Burke) does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity, or plumbing unless the temporary defect is not corrected within 24hrs of tenant notifying owner of the defect. If the defect is not fixed within 24hrs of tenants' notification, owner may offer some form of compensation for prolonged inconvenience. Tenant agrees to hold harmless owner(Anne Burke) for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
18. HOT TUB AND PATIOS: Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the property they have reserved includes a hot tub, the undersigned is fully aware that the hot tub and surrounding patio / deck can be dangerous, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above acts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the hot tub and surrounding areas.
19. BOATS AND WATER TOYS: Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the property they have reserved makes available any boats or water toys for their enjoyment, the tenant agrees that they are fully aware that usage of these amenities can be dangerous and Tenant hereby holds harmless the owner of above said property for any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the usage of boats and/or water toys made available by this property for their use. River use is seasonal -see addendum. Dock and watercraft are not available during the off season.
20. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner of above said property from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with, the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors, or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
ADDENDUM: River Safety Info & River Beaches
• Roughly May 1-October 31, the River is gentle, with very little white water, and warm enough to swim. Water levels vary greatly, depending on rainfall and the summer dams.
• Roughly Nov 1-Apr 30, the River is very swift, deep, and muddy, not safe for swimming or boating. Depending on rainfall, beaches are more or less under water.
• River levels depend upon a complex integration of upstream dams at Lake Mendocino and Lake Sonoma, summer dams at Healdsburg and Guerneville, and tidal influences, especially Monte Rio and west, along with Country water flow decisions and drought conditions. Many beaches are under water until late spring/early summer. Homes with beach access will generally have a longer season for river access. We cannot guarantee river levels, river access or frontage conditions at any time of year.
• Boating conditions are generally safe May 1-Oct 31.
• Homes may offer boats when it's generally safe for boating.
• Homes with boats should have two adult and two child life vests. Additional vests can be purchased at King's Sport & Tackle in Guerneville. Many homes with boats have seasonal docks (see below).
• Docks are generally in place from mid-June/early July to mid-September, depending on when the summer dams are installed. The summer dams raise the water level to where docks can be used. We don’t have control over or advance notice of this process. Each home has a custom dock system which requires the water level to be within a certain range, so not all docks go in at the same time.
22. Tenant acknowledges that he/she has read the above agreement and agrees to fully comply with all rules and regulations. Tenant understands that these documents titled "Vacation Rental agreement & information sheet" is a contract that becomes binding upon Owner's receipt of tenants' check or credit card or airbnb reservation.
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE RENTING A PRIVATE HOME. PLEASE TREAT IT WITH THE SAME RESPECT YOU WOULD LIKE SHOWN TO YOUR OWN HOME.
TENANT SIGNATURE _
If receiving this rental agreement and information sheet via e-mail.itis not necessary for you to sign, date and send it back to us. Receipt of your full or partial payment for the rental of this property makes this contract legally binding.
I have lived in the Mission for over 30 years. I enjoy referring guests to all the wonderful old and new places to eat, shop and explore the neighborhood.