We are renting out one room in our beautiful apartment. It is a bright and quiet room, small but really comfortable, it has what you need.. and more!
We live in vesterbro, one of the nicest neighborhood in the city, with good bars, cafes, restaurants and fleamarkets around.
• Bus stop just 3 minutes walk
• Train station just 2 minutes walk
• Just 4 min to the Central Station (where you can take a train to the airport and go to Sweden)
• Just 1 stop by train from one of the biggest mall in Copenhagen (Fisketorvet).
• Just 9 minutes by train to Nørreport station, where is "Strøget", the longest shopping street in Europe, one of the main attractions in the city.
• Public pool across the street
• Super market 4 minutes walking
• Carlsberg tour and museum is at 12 minutes walking distance.
IN THE ROOM YOU WILL FIND
• A comfortable bed for two people.
• Pillows, sheets, blankets and towels.
• A closet to store your things.
• Small table for your computer
• Set of accessories for Personal Hygiene
• City maps
• Internet, Wifi
• TV and DVD
YOU WILL ALSO HAVE
• Small bathroom but comfortable (Scandinavian style) with cold/hot water.
• Access to the kitchen for small meals
• Parking (is the building parking, you pay with the parking meter, around DKK 3 per hour night time and DKK 11 per hour during the day). Free parking 2 blocs away.
• Theres is a Backyard with playground and BBQ
• Pets allow
• NO SMOKING ALLOWED
We are very flexible and understanding, if you need our help with your staying or something related your visit, we can work it out.
- Distance and time to the airport: 18 minutes by train (9 kilometers)
- Distance and time to the train: 2 minutes walking (100 meters)
- Distance and time to the center: 12 minutes (4 min by train and 8 min walking)
We're Looking forward to know you and welcome you to Wonderful Copenhagen.
Well-located, literally 2 minutes walk from the Enghave s-train station, and just 2 stops from the Copenhagen Central station. The apartment was clean and bright, and the room was a good size too. Andreina and Vanessa were also lovely hosts, warm and friendly, and helpful with anything I needed during the 3 nights I stayed. Thanks! :)
I have spent four nights in Andreina´s and Vanessa´s place and I can only confirm what all the other positive comments say. I desperately needed a rest after a stressful period and this is what I have found here. The appartment is really nice, cozy, perfectly clean and quiet. Very easy to find and in a perfect location to start to any direction in Copenhagen. Vanessa and Andreina were friendly and helpful. If I come back to visit Copenhagen I would contact them again.
Hola, la ubicación está bien, a 50 metros del tren que en 10 minutos te deja en la Estación Central de Trasnportes y centro de Copenhague. El baño y el domritorio pequeños pero se compensa con la calidez del departamento. A Andreina y Vanesa casi no la vimos pero lo poco fue muy bueno y atentas. recomendable.
This was my first Airbnb experience and it was great. Everything worked fine. Andreina and Vanessa are very nice and helpful hosts. The flat was clean and tidy. Furthermore it is a good location to visit the city.
Thanks a lot! :)
Clean apartment and great location!
the Apartment was exactly as described in the ad. I really feel at home. Andreina and Vanessa were very welcoming. It was great!!
I recommend this choice.
At another time, I hope!
Very nice place and good location. Small room but still good enough for us. We met the hosts briefly and they were friendly and helpful. We will stay again if we return to Copenhagen.
We enjoyed our first two nights in Copenhagen at Andreina and Vanessa's place. It's incredibly close to the S-tog station, and if you're up for walking, you can see quite a bit of the city center. The room is clean, cozy and private, and your hosts are kind and inviting. We couldn't have asked for a better start to our trip.
My mom and I stayed with Andreina and Vanessa for three nights and I think their hospitality added a great deal to the wonderful stay we had in Copenhagen. We felt very comfortable in and welcome to their lovely home! Everything was prepared so nicely for us and the flat was very clean. Their place is easy to find from Central Station and if you're happy to walk a bit it's a nice walk into to the city center instead of taking the metro. And, I know eberybody says this, but the breakfeat was absolutely awsome! What a great way to start a day full of exploring the capital! Many thanks!! Highly recommended!
Very nice room with lots of privacy. We could come and go as we wanted. Sweet hosts.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.