We are renting out one room in our beautiful apartment, with breakfast included. It is a bright and quiet room, small but really comfortable, it has what you need.. and more!
We live in vesterbro, one of the nicest neighborhood in the city, with good bars, cafes, restaurants and fleamarkets around.
• Bus stop just 3 minutes walk
• Train station just 2 minutes walk
• Just 4 min to the Central Station (where you can take a train to the airport and go to Sweden)
• Just 1 stop by train from one of the biggest mall in Copenhagen (Fisketorvet).
• Just 9 minutes by train to Nørreport station, where is "Strøget", the longest shopping street in Europe, one of the main attractions in the city.
• Public pool across the street
• Super market 4 minutes walking
• Carlsberg tour and museum is at 12 minutes walking distance.
IN THE ROOM YOU WILL FIND
• A comfortable bed for two people.
• Pillows, sheets, blankets and towels.
• A closet to store your things.
• Small table for your computer
• Set of accessories for Personal Hygiene
• City maps
• Internet, Wifi
• TV and DVD
YOU WILL ALSO HAVE
• Small bathroom but comfortable (Scandinavian style) with cold/hot water.
• Access to the kitchen for small meals
• Parking (is the building parking, you pay with the parking meter, around DKK 3 per hour night time and DKK 11 per hour during the day). Free parking 2 blocs away.
• We can lend you a bicycle, so you don't have to rent one and you save money.
• Theres is a Backyard with playground and BBQ
• Pets allow
• NO SMOKING ALLOWED
We are very flexible and understanding, if you need our help with your staying or something related your visit, we can work it out.
- Distance and time to the airport: 18 minutes by train (9 kilometers)
- Distance and time to the train: 2 minutes walking (100 meters)
- Distance and time to the center: 12 minutes (4 min by train and 8 min walking)
We're Looking forward to know you and welcome you to Wonderful Copenhagen.
Very nice place and good location. Small room but still good enough for us. We met the hosts briefly and they were friendly and helpful. We will stay again if we return to Copenhagen.
We enjoyed our first two nights in Copenhagen at Andreina and Vanessa's place. It's incredibly close to the S-tog station, and if you're up for walking, you can see quite a bit of the city center. The room is clean, cozy and private, and your hosts are kind and inviting. We couldn't have asked for a better start to our trip.
My mom and I stayed with Andreina and Vanessa for three nights and I think their hospitality added a great deal to the wonderful stay we had in Copenhagen. We felt very comfortable in and welcome to their lovely home! Everything was prepared so nicely for us and the flat was very clean. Their place is easy to find from Central Station and if you're happy to walk a bit it's a nice walk into to the city center instead of taking the metro. And, I know eberybody says this, but the breakfeat was absolutely awsome! What a great way to start a day full of exploring the capital! Many thanks!! Highly recommended!
Very nice room with lots of privacy. We could come and go as we wanted. Sweet hosts.
The weekend at Andreina&Vanessa has been great! They have a cosy apartment 5 minuts by s-train to the central train station. The room is sunny, clean and nice. The breakfast was really good and perfect to start your day in Copenhaguen full of energy!
Thank you very much for your help girls!
Andreina and Vanessa are great hosts and their apartment is very close to central Copenhagen. Excellent breakfast, location, and privacy make this place a top choice if you're staying in Copenhagen.
My wife and I had a great stay with Andreina and Vanessa. Their apartment is very well kept and a great breakfast goes along with the room. The apartment is located right across the street from the Enghave S tog station, two stops from the central station. If you are concentrating your visit around central Copenhagen, you could easily walk rather than take the train, which is rather expensive. A stay here in highly recommended.
We had a great time in Copenhagen and it was a pleasure to stay at Andreina & Vanessas place. We were provided with everything we needed and we could even borrow their bikes, which is probably the best way to explore the city. This is a great place to stay and definitely recommendable.
I had a fantastic stay at Andreina & Vanessa house! Such nice people and a very, very good breakfast! Everytime again!!
My mother and I stayed over at Andreina & Vanessa's for three nights. They are very friendly hosts and never too busy to give some answers to our questions. Every morning they were making us breakfast! The apartment is cosy, clean and just two trainstops away (5min) from central station, which is really the centre of Copenhagen.