About this listing
Gorgeous and bright, in the heart of the eternal city, few minutes from Via Veneto and Villa Borghese, the apartment is really well-connected with Termini station.
FADAHouse is an apartment, with vaulted ceilings, located on the first floor (with elevator) of an elegant nineteenth century building.
FADAHouse can comfortably accommodate 6 people, split in:
1 triple bedroom, with a double bed and a single bed, a private bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and bidet;
1 double bedroom;
1 single bedroom.
The apartment also has a livingroom (which if necessary can be turned into a second singlebedroom); a second bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and bidet; and finally a kitchen.
All rooms have air conditioning, heating, and Wi-Fi. Towels and bed linens are provided. In addition you will find hair dryers, iron and ironing board, electric kettle, and obviously cutlery, dishes and glasses.
To offer our guests a cozy and classy stay, the apartment has been renovated and furnished with antique furniture (mainly art nouveau and art deco).
Check in time from 14.00 to 20.00
Check out planned from 8.00 to 10.00
Other times are to be agreed by email.
Interaction with Guests
I am available for any eventuality. You can reach me either by telephone or e mail address to which I reply in a few minutes.
On request, it is possible to book a private transfer from Ciampino or Fiumicino airport to the apartment. There are several ways to reach the apartment from the airports, from the Taxi to the train...ask me for further informations about prices and convenience.
The apartment is located in one of the most beautiful and central side of Rome, in the "Ludovisi" district, full of restaurants, shops, banks and embassies (including the French embassy, the American and the Japanese one); few minutes walk from Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Via Veneto and Villa Borghese.
I always advice my guest to visit Villa Borghese and surroundings: from the Pincio's terrace to the Borghese Gallery (both inside the park), from the Modern art Gallery (GNAM) to the wonderful Etruscan Museum.
For those who love to eat Italian, the neighborhood has really a lot of good resturants...for more information check the voice "Guide".
The apartment is really well connected to Termini station: just 5 minutes by bus or 12 minutes by foot.
Other Things to Note
To reach the apartment is necessary to climb 7 steps in the main entrance of the bulding (the apartment is not suitable for wheelchair access).
From the fare of the apartment is excluded the turis tax, introduced from 1th January 2011, of 3,50€ per person per night, excluding children below 10 years of age and for a maximum of 10 days.
1) As the owner gives you the keys of his home, please have respect for things, objects and forniture; lock the apartment's door every time you go in and out; it is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the apartment, in the elevator, in the stairs and generally inside the building.
2) It is not allowed to bring other people, even for a short time, in the apartment. Pets, although loved, are not allowed in the apartment.
3) Please respect the environment: follow the information provided for a proper waste separation.
4) Please kindly do not make excessive noise: do not slam doors and keep the television to a suitable volume.
Generally, at any time, must be avoided behaviors, activities, games and use of equipment that can disturb the neighbors.
5) Please kindly check after using the bathroom that the water taps are properly closed and and the lights off; do not throw in the toilet or in the sinks nothing that could clog the pipes.
6) When leaving the apartment I please the guests to leave it clean and tidy, emptying the trash and removing from the refrigerator all that can degrade.
Many of these rules seem obvious, but it is always best to remember to maintain a civilized life for you and for future guests and in order to avoid dedutions from the deposit (always unpleasant for everyone).
We thank you and wish you happy holidays.