About this listing
1500 sq. foot 3 story condo. Two car garage available for use. Laundry room in the garage. Living/dining/kitchen on the second floor. 3 bedrooms on the third floor.
The condominium is a turn-key solution for somebody who wants a clean, modern, and cozy furnished condo in Austin for SXSW, ACL, Longhorn events, and F1!
The townhouse was built in 2009 and with a 1450 sqft and 2 car garage. Amenities include 50" plasma, apple tv, XBOX One, high speed wireless internet (300 Mb downloads), hardwood floors throughout, tile kitchen and bathrooms, granite counter-tops, stainless steel propane grill, washer/dryer, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, burr and grind coffee maker, Kuerig, Vitamix, and more!
There are two 12'x12 furnished bedrooms with one 10'x10' office. All bedrooms have hardwood floors. The master has a TempurPedic king size platform bed with a private bathroom. The second bedroom contains a twin size bed. The office contains a day bed. The two outer rooms have a shared bathroom with a full size shower/tub. All beds have a waterproof protective mattress cover and clean linens.
Cab rides downtown are $7 to the convention center or you can walk to the corner and catch the bus. I have a flexible work schedule so I would be glad to pick and drop you off from the airport otherwise it's a 3 mile $25 cab ride. I live right around the corner so anything I can do to make your visit easy (ex. ride to the grocery store, car rental, etc.) just let me know.
Parking is limited on the property, however there are 7 guests spots in the center of the units. There is a two car garage on the property, available for use at your discretion.
Interaction with Guests
I will meet guests at the property for check in and give them a quick tour. I'm also available for pick up from the airport! Please let me know if you need a ride.
What makes 78741 unique? The neighborhood is blossoming with new development and remodelling of "vintage" shops. This condo is in the heart of the booming East Riverside Corridor. The neighborhood is quickly gentrifying with new development along Lady Bird Lake including coffee shops, sports bars, SUP retail shops, Bike Rentals, and more. Below is a quick list of all the neighborhood has to offer:
* 2.5 blocks from town lake and the hike & bike trail
* 3 blocks from the beautiful boardwalk
* 1 block from Southshore District, a brand new development that includes retail and living spaces. Starbucks, Chipotle, Vertskabob, Orangeleaf, and
Walgreens inhabit this small retail shop
* 1.5 blocks from Amli South Shore, which incorporates a healthy mix retail and living space including Radioshack, Draft Pick, and SUP rentals
* 1 block from Emo's East
* 5 blocks from brand new HEB Plus (Texas-sized grocery store)
* 6 blocks from Guerrero Park
* 1 mile along bike trail to ACL, Auditorium Shores, and Zilker Park
* .5 miles from downtown Austin, 6th street, SXSW & Austin Convention Center
* 11.7 miles from the Circuit of the Americas. The commute to the COTA is an easy, non congested trip down 71 to 131.
I highly recommend using uber or lyft. The drivers are extremely responsive with a 5 minute wait. They run 5-10 dollars to any location downtown. There is a bus stop at the corner of Riverside and Parker, 1 block from the location.
Other Things to Note
I'm very attentive to my guests! I am available 24x7 in case of emergency. If you need a ride to and from the airport, don't hesitate to ask.
1. No aggressive dogs. All pets must be crated when left alone in the condo.
2. No smoking indoors.
3. Smoking permitted on the balconies
4. No overnight guests.
5. No loud guests or parties after 10 PM.