This is a guest bedroom with own bathroom in a single family home in San Mateo (around 20 miles south of San Francisco, close to SFO). Very nice neighborhood. Close to the bay trail which is practically made for walking, running or biking. (Marathon training is not a problem around here:-)) Easy access to freeway 101 to SF as well as to Silicon Valley, San Jose and Gilroy (Premium Outlets).
Our kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer and dryer.
The guest bedroom is furnished with a Euro/Scandinavian styled queen size bed (dual duvets and coverlet) and two big bookshelves with English and German literature. The closet has plenty of hangers, extra sheets, mini iron, and a luggage rack for our guests.
The tiled bathroom has a shower over tub. A little travel blow dryer is available.
This room also features a new 42" HDTV and DirecTV with recording feature and Ultra High Speed Wireless internet.
Enjoy our really nice little back yard and watch the hummingbirds fly by.
Our concierge staff consists of two very friendly and usually well behaved doggies (Zannah and Kikki (a.k.a. Mini-Me). CAUTION: They love to kiss!
Other things to note
Check In time
Monday to Thursday: 5 pm to 9.00 pm
Friday: 5 pm to 11 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 11 pm
Sunday: 10 am to 9.00 pm
Any other check in times must be mentioned and agreed on before booking this room.
Check out generally is at 11 am, but can be talked about, depending on our booking situation.
- Only the registered guest(s) will be permitted in our home.
- This is a non smoking household - so please no smoking in or around the house. Sorry, we are not flexible with this rule.
- Please - no sub-hosting or partying!
-Please place your dishes in the dishwasher after use.
-Always close the windows in the guest bedroom and bathroom, and lock the front and back door when you leave the house.
-We ask you to not to bring any weapons or illegal drugs into our home.
-Food is not included in the accommodation fee. We do set aside your own shelf in the refrigerator.
- The kitchen, the living area and the backyard are open for your use but please refrain from our bedroom, office, and the garage. We will always respect your space while you are in our home and we ask the same of you.
- Most of all...ENJOY YOUR STAY!