Located right on one of the largest parks in Melbourne, stay in the inner suburbs whilst still enjoying a relaxed residential vibe.
This 3 bedroom, 2 Bathroom double storey contemporary townhouse has great access to public transport (tram and train) and is 15 minutes to Melbourne's CBD and major attractions by train. It's ideal for professionals working in the city or St.Kilda Rd that still want to decompress and run around the park when they return home, or those coming to Melbourne for an extended stay looking for something more than just a hotel room.
- Master Bedroom with Queen Size bed, LCD TV, ensuite and BIR
- Second Bedroom with queen bed, LCD Monitor and BIR
- Third bedroom with queen bed, desk and LCD Monitor and BIR
- linen and towels supplied
- light-filled main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
- generous designer kitchen with Bosch dishwasher and gas cooking.
- dining room with expandable dining table and chairs for up to 10 guests
- open plan living / dining area leading out to a courtyard with Weber BBQ, outdoor lounge suite and herb garden.
- Lounge room includes modern and comfortable modular lounge suite, 42inch LCD TV, DVD Player and Xbox Kinect with 4 games.
- Downstairs Powder room
- Contemporary Art throughout
- Under Stair Storage
- Separate Laundry with Washing Machine, Dryer, and Expandable Drying Rack
- Ducted Heating and Air-Conditioning, programmable thermostat
- Broadband 4G WIFI/Internet throughout house.
- Attached Double Car Garage with remote control door.
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!
Interaction with Guests
I live overseas but you will be provided with a local contact for any issues that may arise.
So what's within walking distance?:
* Caulfield Park, Tennis Courts and Lawn Bowls Club - across the road
* Balaclava Junction - Nearest restaurants, cafes and shops, and tram stop - 1 minute
* Malvern Train Station - 10 minutes
* Glenferrie Rd Shopping - 15 minutes (3 minute drive)
* Collins & Bourke Streets in the city - 15 minutes
* Yarra River and Royal Botanic Gardens - 10 minutes
* St Kilda 8 minutes
Close to train and tram stops
No smoking or parties.
The house has heating and air-conditioning. Please be conscious of your usage of it and do not abuse it by leaving these on when you are out of the house.
The unit was great for me. The location was perfect and it was very comfortable.
I am looking forward to staying there again.
We come back to Melbourne for 2 weeks and luckily we found this lovely home. It is very spacious, private garage, big screen LCDs and even there is a Xbox (we never used). Its location is superb ;) in front of a park with playing grounds for my son.
This is a perfect home.
It was really convenient to get access into the lovely town house. We were extremely happy to see every necessary things provided by host. Just as the same we saw in the website. We felt so much like at home as every things needed were provided. We particularly love to sit in the living area as we were watching the Australia Open.. And that's the reason why we extended our stay from 11 nights to 13 nights.
The house lived up to its billing. It was in a good suburb with excellent transport links to the city. The house itself was spacious and very well equipped. All three bedrooms were of good size and the lounge and kitchen were excellent. If we come back to Melbourne we will try to book it again.
We had a great stay! The place felt new and spacious, was clean, and conveniently located with 3 tram lines just around the corner and the train station within walking distance. We never met Audrey, but she replied my questions promptly through the Air BnB app, and check in and check out went smoothly.
The townhouse is spacious, comfortable, and fully stocked with a wide range of cooking equipment, utensils, BBQ and other items to make your stay wonderful. It even has a private garage for parking your car off the street.
The host and a local agent were readily available and responded immediately to my communications.
The place was very clean and neat; and very conveniently located a half-block from the tram stops to downtown Melbourne and a very short distance to a variety of shops, cafes, coffee shops, groceries, and other businesses. The large park across the street provided ample walking, running and relaxing space.
With the large living spaces, open design, comfortable furniture and terrific location, I highly recomment this property for your next trip to Melbourne.
We stayed in Audrey's beautiful town house for two and a half months while our house was being renovated. Our host provided all the amenities that we could possibly require. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and tastefully decorated.
Any problems were immediately addressed by our host's father and a handyman who appeared as soon as he was called. The house was well fitted out with every conceivable gadget in the kitchen and we were very comfortable.
The location was ideal with easy access to the city by two modes of public transport and a taxi rank over the road.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm an Australian woman, and CEO of a Social Media Startup based in San Francisco. Enjoy your stay at my places and feel free to ask me any questions you have!