This is a BRAND NEW three bedroom located in the Central Seminyak area. The villa is less than a fifteen minute walk to the beach and less than a ten minute walk to the many great restaurants and night clubs that this area is famous for!!!
This is a BRAND NEW three bedroom located in the Central Seminyak area. The villa is less than a fifteen minute walk to the beach and less than a ten minute walk to the many great restaurants and night clubs that this area has. The villa is in a secure neighborhood. There are four AC units in the villa, one in each of the bedrooms, and one in the Living Room. The villa has three Sony televisions with international satellite TV programing packages, a 42" LCD Sony with DVD player in the living room and each of the two upstairs suites have 32" LED Sony televisions. The villa is equipped with Free WIFI. There is a bathtub in one of the upstairs suites and the two other suites have wonderful great large walk in shower units. There are no issues that you will find at all as this is a brand new vill freshly completed at the beginning of January 2013.
Complete daily housekeeping. Housekeeper will clean the villa daily.
Unlimited Drinking water
Coffee / Tea
Simple breakfast can be prepared for you and your guests. Breakfast item's are at guest expense.
This is a great place to speed a weekend, a week, or even a month at a time it's no wonder why villas in this great location are booked up 90%+ of the time.
This is a great location, yet very peaceful - a combination not often found in a villa so close to everything.
Free airport pick up is included.
Villa manager is First-Aid Certified.
LOCATION - LOCATION - LOCATION!
Interaction with Guests
You will have the entire villa and grounds to your self. Villa staff will attend to your needs daily, but will leave in the evening.
It's close to everything yet tucked away off the main roads.
Taxis are very easy to get just a few mins. walk outside the door.
Smoking permitted outside the villa only, please use the ash tray provided and do not dispose of cigarette butts on the ground. Due to other high end villas in the area quite time is requested from 10:30 PM to 7:00 AM Daily. Have a great time and please save natural resources by trying to conserve electricity use. Parking in assigned area only. House staff normal working hours are Monday Through Saturday 9:00 to 5:00.
5 stars review for David and his team for making our stay at his villa unforgettable! from answering questions prior to booking, helping me with the booking process, and his team (Made and Adi) helping my mom find some herbs very last minute before our departure, our stay could not have been any nicer!! facilities were all of an extremely high standard, from the pool, the room and their sizes, the bathrooms, kitchen, all the way down to the tv stations available on the tv in the living room, it was a perfect place to enjoy fully or to relax in while site seeing around bali. Thank you again!!
We had a very pleasant stay at the villa. Made and Adi made every effort to make our stay there as fuss free and enjoyable as possible. The villa was very nice and well kept. The rooms and bathrooms were very nice and all that was said would be provided was provided.
The wifi wasn't strong but we were there to unplug so it didn't bother us much. The doors were a little noisier than we were accustomed to and the water pressure is quite poor. But on our third day there, there was a power outage and the shower stopped working completely. This is of course not the fault of the villa but part and parcel of staying at Bali. Unlucky me was in the middle of bathing my baby. Thankfully my husband saw a little shower outside, next to the pool so we were able to shower the soap off my daughter. After that experience, we were thankful whenever there was enough water to complete a bath.
The mosquitoes in the area are quite rampant so be prepared with your mosquito patches and repellants.
The location of the villa is extremely good. Even with a baby (9kg of weight that had to be carried every where), we found it super easy to walk out to the main area to get good food and all we needed.
Just a few tips if you are travelling with a baby:
1. See if you can bring your own cot mattress if your baby is not accustomed to sleeping in a pack and play. My baby had trouble adjusting to it and we had quite a few sleepless nights.
2. If your baby is not accustomed to showering, bring an inflatable bathtub. Although there is a bathtub in the villa, it is quite impossible to fill it up enough to bath even a baby there due to the water pressure.
3. If you formula feed, be prepared to buy bottled water to boil for sterilising your bottles and making milk. The tap water is not clean enough for drinking even after boiling so it isn't clean enough to sterilise bottles. The villa provides drinking water but we still had to buy a big bottle to top up as there were 6 adults also using that water.
I would also like to especially commend Made and Adi for chasing after our taxi in a motorbike to return my iPhone I had carelessly left behind in the villa when I left to go to the airport. I was very touched by their honesty and their willingness to go out of their way to return the phone to me. My husband then lost HIS iPhone in the taxi we were in and never recovered it (seems we were destined to lose a phone that day).
Thank you, Made and Adi for making our stay in Bali such a good one. We look forward to seeing you again!
1. Wifi: Unfortunately I think being from Singapore you might have expected something more along the lines of what you have grown to expect there. Granted with six people staying in a private villa sharing the internet all at the same time the speed will be greatly reduced.
2. I have no idea what you mean by noisy doors?
3. Power Outages are rare in Bali these days, but nothing we can do about that. The villa has it's own water well. Also if three people are taking a shower all at the same time or running the bath you can expect reduced water pressure again because we are on well with a pump. We have never had a complaint about any of this and guest take a bath on a regular basis.
4. Mosquitoes are quite limited because of the open space which gets plenty of light, that being said of course if your going to sit by the garden at night anywhere in Bali there are going to be Mosquitoes.
5. Our baby cot is almost brand new, sorry your child didn't like it or it was up to your standards.
6. Unlimited bottled drinking water is provided free, and water is actually filtered and safe to drink after boiling.
In closing although you provided us positive feedback truly we are non happy with your review as with the exception of the power outage which is beyond our control we read your review as quite negative as if you read through our reviews both on Air Bnb and others these conditions do not accurately describe the villa. Are you should you would be happy to stay again, maybe you would be much happier in a 5 star hotel which would be something more along the lines as to what you are used to in Singapore.
Villa was exactly as photos show. Clean, great size rooms, awesome pool!!! Perfect location.
Made and Adi were fantastic. Very helpful at all times.
David was great to deal with, great communication and always quick to respond (even on christmas day)
Would definitely recommend staying here if you are after location, privacy and the villa experience.
Everything was as expected great communication and follow up. Unfortunately our flight was delayed and it was Xmas night and this was no trouble adjusting the pick up at short notice which was very much appreciated. Properly is extremely well looked after rooms are large and each with their own bathroom, pool, daybed area was devine and very private. Staff were wonderful and looked after us and on the odd occasion we had a traditional Indonesian breakfast made which was delicious!! We will be back :)
Excellent experience. The villa was exactly as pictured, very clean, and the staff were great. We would have extended if there wasn't another booking.
The place was clean and the experience was great. The villa staff were always around, and were very helpful. Only thing is because they were always around, there was some lack of privacy. Anyhow, the whole experience was good and we thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Location is ok though it's a short 5 mins walk from the main road. Would definitely come back to stay again!
Glad you and your group had a great time. Sorry if at anytime you felt a lack of privacy. Staff work typically daily with the exception of Sunday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM you are always free to release the staff early or to even give them the day off if you don't need there services or the villa taken care for a day.
We had a fantastic time at the Villa. It was close to everything, was very clean and had everything we needed for our family of five. Made and Adi were fabulous, they attended to all our needs. They even gave us a night off from the children. We would certainly stay there again.