Beautiful new villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Spacious backyard, seaview roof terrace and fantastic saltwater pool very close (3 minutes by car) to Malmok and Arashi beach. Beautiful Italian kitchen with all appliances. See you!
The villa boosts 3 bedrooms (air-conditioned) and 2 bathrooms. There is a totally fenced and private studio with a private garden and bathroom in the front of the house which can be rented separately or is being used by the owner. In the fully equipped very modern and stylish kitchen you can prepare a delicious meal or just use the outside BBQ. From the living room you have access to the large patio from where you can jump right into your private pool. The pool is for the safety of small children completely fenced.
Have a drink at the roof terrace and just enjoy the sea view and lounge beds. There is enough space to park your car. For your convenience there is a wireless Internet connection, television (in 1 of the guestrooms and the master bedroom.
The villa is close to a Chinese supermarket and 2 minute drive from the beach. Ritz Carlton is around the corner. Alarm system available. All bathrooms (2) do have their own modern shower, sink and toilet. The Italian Kitchen is well equipped with double fridge, toaster, microwave, oven, coffee machine. All bedrooms have airco.
The outside area is very spacious, large porch, BBQ grill, lots of sun or shade to choose, outside shower and relaxing chairs. We do provide a washingmachine so you can do your own laundry.
We have a child crib and a child seat, parking on your own terrain, extra cleaning during your stay and many more! This villa is also available with extra bedroom and bathroom and a 10 person (8 adults and 2 babies/toddler) villa.Check our other 10 person listing for prices!
So if you want to treat yourself with a careless and relaxing holiday, close to the beach and all the action, 'Villa Safir' is the place to be!!
Guests have access to the entire house including the laundryroom so you can do your laundry.
We have a fourth bedroom available you can book (then the house is up to 10 persons). Extra costs will be USD 75,00 per night for the extra bedroom and bathroom.
Interaction with Guests
We will make sure your holiday will be great! Any questions? You can call us. We live for 10 years on Aruba and can tell you about restaurants, beaches and what to do on Aruba. Just ask! Also read our reviews about us, to feel comfortable.
Safir is in the North of Aruba. A very upscaled area with beautiful houses around you. Close to the shopping Centre, Theaters, restaurants (60!) and fun. There is a supermarket and bike shop nearby.
In a 3 minutes drive you are on the beach. You can even walk if wanted. Close to kite surfing, shopping malls, close to all the nice restaurants on Aruba!
Other Things to Note
You can use 25kwh electricity per day. We do have inverter airco's in the bedrooms. This is included in your rentalrate. We do a meterreading with you at check in and check out. Any electricity use above the 25kwh a day will be extra charged at US$ 0.50 for 1 kwh.
Check out is normally between (phone number hidden) am.
Rental Rules: read carefully!
1. Smoking is only outside the villa allowed. Violation of this rule will cost USD 100,00.
2. People other than those in the Lessee party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Lessee. Extra costs/fine of USD 75,00 must be paid per guest when illegal staying in villa!
3. The villa is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the lessee. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and (bath and beach) towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house nor other appliances from the villa.
8. Septic tank: The property has a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged for the damage.
9. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.
10. When leaving the Villa, lessee must close all windows and doors correctly. Lessee must use the alarm when leaving the villa. Break in due to the fact that lessee did not close the villa completely, lessee will be held responsible for the stolen goods from the owner’s villa. Lessee must have a travel in surance.
11. Lessee must obey all the rules of the home owner. The rules and regulations of the villa are provided in the villa. We ask you to read the documents. Violation of the rules will costs lessee USD 100,00 deposit per rule violation.
12. Losing the key, lessee will be charged USD 100,00 per key.
13. BBQ must be left clean at check out. Dirty BBQ and not cleaning the BBQ correctly will be charged USD 50,00 extra cleaning fee.
14. When the alarm goes of due to renters fault, we expect lessee to call the property manager. If not called and the property owner must pass by to see if all is ok we charge USD 25,00 each time.
15. Lessee received the rules and regulations of the villa and agrees in every aspect.
We have stayed always in Hotels in Aruba. This time we had chosen For this new Villa. The information on the air bnb is correct. Lovely place, close to the beach area. A very comfortable house. The internet could be better in the bedrooms. A very good place to stay.
Monique and Karel
Die Unterkunft war sehr sauber, ordentlich und großzügig. Die Gastgeberin Petra war jederzeit zu erreichen bei jeglichen Fragen und Anliegen. Wir alle fühlten uns dort sehr wohl und können die Unterkunft nur empfehlen.
We had a great time in Aruba. The house location is great near to the beach, it is well equipped and had all we needed. Petra was really friendly and help us with everything we needed. Thank you very much Petra for your hospitality and as said we will probably come back.
Pamela & family
Our hosts were extremely helpful and friendly. Isan picked us up at the airport and waited at least a half hour till we were ready.
The home was just perfect for our needs and it was in a great neighborhood close to the highrise hotels, where all the action is at.
The home has everything you would want in a home and there is a grocery store about a minutes drive from the house. I would definitely recommend this house to anyone visiting Aruba and I would certainly stay there again.
La casa fue muy confortable y cumplio con las espectativas. Se encuentra muy cerca de las playas y la locacion es agradable.
Petra was the most incredible host! She was an excellent communicator and responded immediately over the course of the few months leading up to our trip, and had many great suggestions for us while we were there! The photos perfectly reflect their home, it's beautiful, airy, and there is great AC in all of the bedrooms. For music lovers there's an amazing Bose surround sound system for you to play music while cooking and eating outside on the patio. Love all the modern amenities of this home too - all very nice touches. The neighborhood was super safe and off the touristy strip, which made us feel the local experience. All the best beaches are just a 5 minute drive away, make sure you have a rental car on your trip though! All in all the best experience in Aruba, would recommend this to anyone and everyone looking to stay on the island!!
We vonden de villa op de foto's al erg mooi, maar in het echt overtrof hij zelfs onze verwachtingen! Het zwembad was super relaxed en door de mooie ruime keuken komt uit eten gaan niet in je op! Het huis bood meer dan genoeg ruimte voor onze groep van 6 personen. Petra was erg behulpzaam en reageerde ook snel op onze vragen. De villa is zeker een aanrader.
This host has 28 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We come from the Netherlands, but we are living for almost 10 years on this beautiful tropical paradise Aruba. We love living here and enjoy the beautiful beaches, sunshine and relaxt atmosphere. Petra works at a notary office and Isan is managing properties and building new houses. Come and be our guests in paradise!