About this listing
Gorgeous 3 master suites w/ privatel baths, all with designer vanities. Hardwood floors, chefs kitchen, 2000 square ft located in N. Dallas. Cozy backyard where you can sip morning coffee or start an evening bonfire in the backyard..Private parking, beautifully maintained neighborhood, pool and tennis courts. Just seconds off of 635 and 75. If you are a traveler who loves to stay/relax in style- this is it. Bienvenidos
My wife works every 3rd day and is out for 24hrs. She is a police officer. I am on a mini break from work but I have invested in a business. I am usually out of the home meeting with clients. We do have a baby dog that is hypoallergenic. Sebastian is a Miniature Schnauzer who is very sweet, house trained, and VERY quiet. He has not been allowed in the extra bedrooms.
The neighborhood is filled with 25+ something year olds that are yound professionals. It is very quiet. In this community- we have access to 2 large swimming pools/hot tubs, tennis courts, and a fenced in dog park.
There are many bus routes that are within walking distance as well as the Dart Rail.
If you are a traveler who loves to travel in style but may be on a budget... This has your name written all over it. We provide: clean linen/ towels, traveler kits (so in case you forgot your toothbrush we have various colors to choose from) directions, and coffee in the morning.
We accommodate late check outs as well.
EXTRAS EXTRAS EXTRAS AVAILABLE!!!!
1. If you want personal groceries waiting for you upon check in and only for your personal enjoyment. You can send me a detailed email and I will provide this feature for the cost of goods (receipt will be provided) plus a 35% fee.
All guest's have full access to a chef inspired modern kitchen, living/lounge area with a big screen TV/with cable, an upstairs private balcony, state of the art laundry room, and a private backyard with an extra large stainless steel grill.
Interaction with Guests
I am here to help and help you get settled into your bedroom :) I am reachable via text/call/email. I am usually home in the evenings.
1. Only use plastic cooking untencils for pots/pans.
2. Always wipe down kitchen counters with disinfectant wipes after cooking/eating.
3. Be vigilant on expiration dates on personal groceries.
4. Always lock front gate when entering/leaving the house.
5. Close your bedroom door when you leave the house. (This keeps Sebastian out)
6.If there is something wrong/broken, please let us know as soon as possible, so that we can take care of repairs/solutions.
7. Dispose ciggerate butts in the coffee can outside.
8. Always use high effeciency laundry detergent.
Thank you for staying =).