About This Listing
I'VE BEEN TRAVELING ALL AROUND THE WORLD BUT ONCE I DISCOVERED IBIZA, I FELL IN LOVE. IS NOT ABOUT THE AMAZING NIGHTLIFE, NOT ONLY CAUSE OF THE CRISTAL WATER BEACHES OR THE BEST SEAFOOD, IS ALL ABOUT THE SPECIAL PEOPLE FROM EVERYWHERE THAT MEETS HERE
Central apartment in Ibiza town - Dalt Vila. Bright and brand new flat divided on two floors with one extra double bedroom with double bed (1,50 x 2 meters) for two people sharing one design toilette, spacious and comfortable (sharing with me, the owner, that I am never at home cause of my job) The bedroom we rent is equipped with Air Conditioned, double wardrove and there is a private door from street to come into the bedroom. Full Access to common areas, full furnished open kitchen and a big private terrace with garden views where to have luch, dinner or just some drinks. Also iron and hairdryer are included.
The price includes Self-service breakfast: coffee, tea, pastries and juice.
Internet Wi-Fi available.
The apartment is located in the city centre of Ibiza Dalt Vila. Very quiet and safe area. Ideal to enjoy the island without car. Coffe shops, boutiques, banks, supermarkets, public parking, and many other just nearby the building.
Strategically located in an accessible area, well linked to the whole island:
- just 200 meters from the taxi rank and bus station: departures to airport, San Antonio, Santa Eulalia ... and most popular beaches like "Playa d'en Bossa", "Las Salinas" and "Es Cavallet".
- just at 4 min walk to departures of Formentera Island boats (30 min sailing).
- Just 10 min. walking to the colourful and multicultural neighbourhood and beach of "Figueretas".
- 20 min walking to Playa d'en Bossa, biggest beach of the city, restaurants, pubs, discos ("Ushüaia", "Space").
- 25 min. walking, find "Talamanca" beach and the excluxive promenade "Paseo Marítimo", "Marina Botafoch" and the mitic "Pacha" nightclub.
- 2 minutes walk away is the harbor and "La Marina" (old fishermen district), the busiest and cosmopolitan Ibiza´s district at night; filled with many restaurants, pizzerias and terraces; attractive souvenir shops, Fashion "Ad Lib" (White Ibiza´s dressing), jewelry and silverware "mecadillo"... all open late at night.
- 2 minute walk you´ll find several night-terrace areas, where get beer and mojitos, meet people and enjoy the fun sexy coming and going of the cosmopolitan mix of people of Ibiza´s nights. Barcelona Street: Zoo Bar, La Biela ...
- just 4 minutes from the famous street of "La Virgen", mythical gay area of the city, with the famous terraces of Bar 22, Sunrise, Soap, Angelo's, Dome ... Terrazas lively throughout the morning, which relate, get invitations or discounts for clubs and enjoy the attractions of the iconic parades of Go-Go Dancers of night-parties ... which are the major attraction of the area.
- the apartment is located in the heart of "Dalt Vila" (Upper Town), historic area, World´s Heritage, a fortified site with small palaces and views you can´t miss. Ideal also for walking at night, shops and restaurants.
INROOM MINI FRIDGE
FRESH DAILY SHOWER TOWELS
BREAKFAST INCLUDED AND ALL DAY COFFE&TEA
FREE GUEST LIST FOR SOME DISCO PARTIES
Interaction with Guests
We are 24 HOURS AVAILABLE for our guests!! Any Problem, any doubt, anything you need to know, any tip about cheapest good local restaurants, disco discounts or free guests list for parties...JUST ASK ;-)
Dalt Vila - Ibiza Port neighborhood is where most of original bars, local cheap restaurants and all kind of shops Are located! At the same time Ibiza Port has the beautifull nightlife where everybody starts the party in the gay and not gay bars before going to the disco parties (Pacha, Space, Privilege, Amnesia, etc..) Those bars gives Also discounts and FREE guest list for some parties.
Hard Rock Café is just 50 meters away from the apartment and the Nearest SUPERMARKET is at the same distance.
JUST BE YOURSELF, GET FUN AND ENJOY IBIZA AS MUCH AS POSIBLE, THERE IS ONLY ONE IBIZA
From Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2015 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Best airbnb experience by far! Gerard and Jose are the most wonderful, thoughtful and knowledgable hosts you could ever be so lucky to find. Even before arriving, they provided ample information and Jose even met us from the taxi to take us to their home. Their home is in the beautiful Dalt Vila, right in the heart of Ibiza. Their place was spacious, clean, and set up beautifully with full amenities; they even provided coffee and breakfast, water, and gear for the beach. They always had so many recommendations for restaurants/bars/things to do around the area, and took the time to answer all our questions. Gerard and Jose, thank you so much again for making a wonderful trip even better! You made us feel right at home :)
Hugs from Canada!!
Wow! What can I say that hasn't been said by the other reviews, these guys are awesome. Such sweet, welcoming people. They were so generous with their time and were very hospitable. The apartment is situated in the coolest part of the island and the apartment is beautiful. I feel after this trip in Ibiza I made new friends. You won't regret staying with these lovely gentleman.
Excelente experiencia! Gerard estuvo en contacto conmigo días previos a mi llegada. Fue muy amable. Al llegar me dio los mejores tips de acuerdo a mis intereses. Volvería sin dudas. La habitación es hermosa con patio interno y tiene frigobar. Muchas gracias!
I cannot recommend Gerard and Jose highly enough! I had a brilliant time staying with them in Ibiza - the location of the apartment is absolutely perfect, in a beautiful part of the old town, and both Gerard and Jose could not have done anything more to make my friend and I feel welcome. I didn't want to leave and would definitely like to return and stay with them again.
We had the best time staying with Gerard y José!!! The house is perfectly located in the center and still very quiet for a good nights sleep. The bed is great and there is enough space to feel comfortable. The hosts are incredible and tried everything to make our holiday a great joy! Muchissimas gracias Gerard y José!!!
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Gerard
Hola amigos!!! We are a very friendly and hospitalary couple who love traveling and meeting nice interesting people. We are from Mallorca Island but a few years ago after many times coming on holidays to Ibiza and after living in diferent places like Madrid or London we decided to move to this amazing island ( WE LOVE IBIZA and we'll make you to Love it as well)
Working very hard and for long time in hospitality we learned how to take care of our guests doing our best in every single way.