Looking for more Space and privacity for till 4 people?? Have Also a look to our new Ibiza Port Apartment in Airbnb:
Central apartment in Ibiza town - Dalt Vila. Bright and brand new flat divided on two floors with one extra double bedroom with double bed (1,50 x 2 meters) for two people sharing one design toilette, spacious and comfortable (sharing with me, the owner, that I am never at home cause of my job) The bedroom we rent is equipped with Air Conditioned, double wardrove and there is a private door from street to come into the bedroom. Full Access to common areas, full furnished open kitchen and a big private terrace with garden views where to have luch, dinner or just some drinks. Also iron and hairdryer are included.
The price includes Self-service breakfast: coffee, tea, pastries and juice.
Internet Wi-Fi available.
The apartment is located in the city centre of Ibiza Dalt Vila. Very quiet and safe area. Ideal to enjoy the island without car. Coffe shops, boutiques, banks, supermarkets, public parking, and many other just nearby the building.
Strategically located in an accessible area, well linked to the whole island:
- just 200 meters from the taxi rank and bus station: departures to airport, San Antonio, Santa Eulalia ... and most popular beaches like "Playa d'en Bossa", "Las Salinas" and "Es Cavallet".
- just at 4 min walk to departures of Formentera Island boats (30 min sailing).
- Just 10 min. walking to the colourful and multicultural neighbourhood and beach of "Figueretas".
- 20 min walking to Playa d'en Bossa, biggest beach of the city, restaurants, pubs, discos ("Ushüaia", "Space").
- 25 min. walking, find "Talamanca" beach and the excluxive promenade "Paseo Marítimo", "Marina Botafoch" and the mitic "Pacha" nightclub.
- 2 minutes walk away is the harbor and "La Marina" (old fishermen district), the busiest and cosmopolitan Ibiza´s district at night; filled with many restaurants, pizzerias and terraces; attractive souvenir shops, Fashion "Ad Lib" (White Ibiza´s dressing), jewelry and silverware "mecadillo"... all open late at night.
- 2 minute walk you´ll find several night-terrace areas, where get beer and mojitos, meet people and enjoy the fun sexy coming and going of the cosmopolitan mix of people of Ibiza´s nights. Barcelona Street: Zoo Bar, La Biela ...
- just 4 minutes from the famous street of "La Virgen", mythical gay area of the city, with the famous terraces of Bar 22, Sunrise, Soap, Angelo's, Dome ... Terrazas lively throughout the morning, which relate, get invitations or discounts for clubs and enjoy the attractions of the iconic parades of Go-Go Dancers of night-parties ... which are the major attraction of the area.
- the apartment is located in the heart of "Dalt Vila" (Upper Town), historic area, World´s Heritage, a fortified site with small palaces and views you can´t miss. Ideal also for walking at night, shops and restaurants.
INROOM MINI FRIDGE
FRESH DAILY SHOWER TOWELS
BREAKFAST INCLUDED AND ALL DAY COFFE&TEA
FREE GUEST LIST FOR SOME DISCO PARTIES
BOARDING PASSES PRINT
Interaction with Guests
We are 24 HOURS AVAILABLE for our guests!! Any Problem, any doubt, anything you need to know, any tip about cheapest good local restaurants, disco discounts or free guests list for parties...JUST ASK ;-)
Dalt Vila - Ibiza Port neighborhood is where most of original bars, local cheap restaurants and all kind of shops Are located! At the same time Ibiza Port has the beautifull nightlife where everybody starts the party in the gay and not gay bars before going to the disco parties (Pacha, Space, Privilege, Amnesia, etc..) Those bars gives Also discounts and FREE guest list for some parties.
Hard Rock Café is just 50 meters away from the apartment and the Nearest SUPERMARKET is at the same distance.
Respect sleeping hours and ENJOY IBIZA!
The reservation was canceled 19 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Just as the other reviews say, Gerard and Jose are excellent hosts. The room is comfortable and has everything you need. If you need privacy or just to be apart from your travel companion for a bit there's even a separate room with a couch to use. The location was awesome in the Dalt Vila.
Both Gerard and Jose were the most amazing hosts! We were welcomed by Jose (who even carried my luggage!). The room was immaculate, more beautiful than a room in a 4 star hotel! Jose and Gerard were available all weekend to provide us with great tips of where to go for dinner, the beach etc!
We would be back in a heartbeat!
Amazing hosts. Simply put Gerard and Jose bring hospitality to another level. If you are lucky enough to find availability, make sure you take it! From the moment I arrived Gerard made me feel at home and within 5 minutes had recommended places where to (email hidden)t touristy places...but where the food is delicious and the value cannot be beat. They introduced me to their circle of friends, who were equally as warm and entertaining. I highly recommend staying here.
The place was just amazing, right in the old city. The appartement is very clean and beautiful. Gerard and Jose are the best host ever! They know how to make you feel like home.
They are giving you all the infos you need and much more tips :)
A big plus for the appartment is the separate entry.
Highly recommended. Our first AirBnb stay and was perfect. Gerard met us off the bus as arranged and walked us through the old town and to the apartment giving us tips along the way. Lovely clean room with our own entrance and key. Clean towels every day and no problem to use the kitchen and have a snack out on the terrace. Recommendations for beaches, buses and bars. Thank you Gerard and Jose, look forward to staying with you again.
Gerard is a great host and the two house mates are willing to help in anyway possible. They were flexible with our schedule and even put up with quite a bit of Noise and chaos at times. Highly recommends since this apartment is located right down town in Dalt Vila! Beat location IMO but beware there is one queen and one single bed in the same room with a couch that can be turned into a sleeping arrangement. Also, this is a shared environment with the hosts so the bathroom, kitchen and other common areas are shared. The hosts have us privacy and lots of space. All in all a great and recommended experience.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hola!!! We are a very friendly and hospitalary couple who love traveling and meeting nice interesting people. We are from Mallorca Island but a few years ago after many times coming on holidays to Ibiza and after living in diferent places like Madrid or London we decided to move to this amazing island ( WE LOVE IBIZA and we'll make you to Love it as well)
Working very hard and for long time in hospitality we learned how to take care of our "friends" at home doing our best in every single way.