Official touristic licence: HUTB-008399
Spacious apartment in the heart of Barcelona, located in between Plaza Cataluna and Plaza Espana. Perfect for families, great choice for business travelers attending Barcelona fairs or congresses.
The place is freshly renovated but it preserves the charm of the 60 year old building.
- bright and cozy living and dinning room
- fully equipped kitchen
- one master bedroom with a queen size bed( en suite bathroom w shower)
- one large bedroom with king size bed and small balcony
- one medium bedroom with two single beds
- one small bedroom with bunk beds
- three full baths so no need to worry about waiting your turn
During the summer months each bedroom is equipped with an PURLINE air purifier/cooling tower.
I like to treat my guests as my family therefore you'll find:
- cooking essentials: sea salt, pepper, spices and herbs, sugar, tea, coffee and of course extra virgin olive oil made in Spain
- two types of pillows for each guest: soft and firm, with hypoallergenic synthetic filling
- fresh cotton towels and linen
- a perfectly clean apartment upon your arrival
- cleaning service or any other supplies available upon request
- 48´´ flat screen TV
I look forward to meeting and hosting respectful fun loving people. You will absolutely enjoy your stay.
- 5 minutes walk to Airbus: public bus service to and from the airport with a bus passing every ten minutes
- 5 minutes walk to two different subway lines: L1 and L2
License or registration number
Learn about this number
CHECK IN: between 17:00 and 22:00
CHECK OUT: before 11:00 am
Barcelona tourist tax is payable in cash upon arrival. As of January 1st 2017 the tax is 0,65€ per person per night. Children under 16 years old are exempt. Guests staying more than 7 nights only pay the tax for the first 7 nights.
In the event that the Barcelona City Hall makes any changes to the amount guests agree to pay the updated tax amount.
45 euros payable in cash for:
1. early check-in
2. late check in (after 10:00 pm or for any arrival with more than one hour delay without previous notice)
3. late check-out ( after 11:00am)
Please contact us for any of the above situations and we will do our best to accommodate you when possible.
GROUPS OF GUESTS UNDER 21 NOT ACCEPTED(unless accompanied by a parent or tutor)
SMOKE FREE APARTMENT:smoking only allowed on the balcony
TOWELS: are not to be used at the beach
No parties allowed
No loud noise/music in the apartment, building hallway, staircase or elevator after 10:00 pm
Hosts reserve the right to evict guests that do not respect the HOUSE AND COMMUNITY RULES without any compensation. The Barcelona City Hall can revoke the tourist licence of those apartments that create problems to the neighbours.
This host has 286 reviews for other properties.View other reviews